Nashville school shooter

So some 6 year old kid at lunch break is going to check a monitor before he opens the door.... like I said you are not thinking... your desire to be right is over riding your intellect....
Hell its people just like you that's the problem....
You don't let 6 year old children walk out of a school unattended

My god man how dumb are you?

I'd have more respect for your opinion if you said we should post an armed guard at every door... a steel door will not save lives all a shooter has to do is wait for school to let out and wipe kids out at the bus stop... wake up....

America's mass shooters have in common:

1. They're encouraged and emboldened by the system that promotes continuous wars.

2. They're all good guys with guns until they use their guns to kill, and then become bad guys with guns. (guys or girls)

3. They're all Americans.

4. The political situation 'might' be considered to be enraging gun owners to act out against the first person they see as being the enemy?

5. Very few victims are victims chosen for any reason.

1. They're encouraged and emboldened by the system that promotes continuous wars.

2. They're all good guys with guns until they use their guns to kill, and then become bad guys with guns. (guys or girls)

4. The political situation 'might' be considered to be enraging gun owners to act out against the first person they see as being the enemy?

Some Canadian kook trying to explain the US. Priceless

Wonder why that makes a difference too you? We are talking about THREE LITTLE DEAD CHILDERN.,
Any wonder why this extreme hate for people different from us Exploded.
Maybe a cult of angry haters, instead of JESUS following Christians?
THREE DEAD LITTLE CHILDERN. NOT about your obsession's with body parts.

It was the shooters obsession with body parts that motivated the shooter
It is aTrans violence hate crime

Interesting question. If the school shooter is (was) a she and identified as a he, why is everyone referring to the shooter as a she?
Because they must distance themselves from the invitation to violence from Biden to the sociopathic base, you know this don't you, that Biden has declared March 31st "Transgender day of visibility," but the sexual deviants have taken the lead from Biden on this and changed that from day of visibility, to a "day of vengeance," and they are BUYING GUNS! So they distance selves, another epic example of such is the media now declaring that the fascist democrat murderer was only just out as transgender, as if they were something else (by their logic) the day before.... o_O

It was a hate crime.
It picked a religious school.

Shooooooo --------- when I was six I walked a mile and a quarter every day by myself to school. Over a footbridge on a stream where some kid playing hookie scared me with a bucket full of crawdaddies one day; and past the county courthouse where they displayed a still shot full of holes.

Obviously, this was in Tennessee, greenest state in the land of the free.

I thought the same thing... even after saying she was transgender - they still kept saying she.
Whatever I guess.
I THINK it's an actual "she." The Tennessee papers are being very careful to get it right, now. I hope.

I THINK it's an actual "she." The Tennessee papers are being very careful to get it right, now. I hope.
Well she is an actual she.
The interesting part is all the media I have seen is breaking the preferred pronoun rules by still calling her a she. Even though she clearly stated she wanted to be called "he/him".
No outrage over that.

Shooooooo --------- when I was six I walked a mile and a quarter every day by myself to school. Over a footbridge on a stream where some kid playing hookie scared me with a bucket full of crawdaddies one day; and past the county courthouse where they displayed a still shot full of holes.

Obviously, this was in Tennessee, greenest state in the land of the free.

Yes
Back then we hospitalized the mentally ill we didn't give them awards and throw job offers at them.

Well she is an actual she.
The interesting part is all the media I have seen is breaking the preferred pronoun rules by still calling her a she. Even though she clearly stated she wanted to be called "he/him".
No outrage over that.
!! Good catch!! Darn, I missed that. Yeah, this may well be the first break in that awful rule newspapers made just to destroy all categories and totally mislead everyone, to call all she's he and all he's she.

It was a very feminine-looking girl, tilts her head, smiles compulsively, all the signs. All the same, the police got things confused some way from the beginning and all the national papers picked it up wrong.

Now if we can also get the papers to stop capitalizing black, we'll be getting somewhere rational.

Forum List

Back