Nashville school shooter

You said I was
"hell bent on disarming America"

Now FUCKING PROVE IT or admit you are a lying sack of shit.

The fact is I never once even mentioned gun laws or the 2nd Amendment and I am one of the better known pro 2nd Amendment people on this fucking board

So prove your assertion or admit you're nothing but a fucking liar.
I predicted that's what you are yes... and I stand by it....

You said I was
"hell bent on disarming America"

Now FUCKING PROVE IT or admit you are a lying sack of shit.

The fact is I never once even mentioned gun laws or the 2nd Amendment and I am one of the better known pro 2nd Amendment people on this fucking board

So prove your assertion or admit you're nothing but a fucking liar.
Hey I thought you were done with me... that was about 10 posts ago... lol

You don't leave it up to children to lock the door Moron.
security guards i would expect to go and test the doors after a break. I did security while at college. hourly shifts to check specific things. Had keys to turn to show I was there and checked. It isn't fking rocket science.

I predicted that's what you are yes... and I stand by it....
That's not what you said

you said and these are you EXACT words

Blues Man you are hell bent on disarming America and that is just not going to happen.

So now you get to prove it or admit you're a lying piece of worthless scum

That's not what you said

you said and these are you EXACT words

Blues Man you are hell bent on disarming America and that is just not going to happen.

So now you get to prove it or admit you're a lying piece of worthless scum
Yes... that's my prediction... I can tell by the debate points you are using... is there something wrong with you?...

Blues Man we just learned there is a shooter on a military base... they have steel doors gates alarms and guards at the gates... maybe we should as I suggested change hearts and minds and teach a moral code of conduct to our youth.... steel doors is a joke I'm sorry... you can argue till you are blue in the face but you are dead wrong....

Forum List

Back