Nashville school shooter

I want to grab some TV talking head by the neck and ask him or her... what was this freak born with a dick or a pussy..... auggggh.....

The shooter was a dude.
My bad…It was a chick PRETENDING to be a dude. I got to tell you, I still get confused about all these gender terms being thrown around. Hell, I still am not quite sure what the Nashville shooter’s gender status was supposed to be exactly. All I KNOW is that it was one fucked up puppy!

well if it doesnt have a dick that means it wasnt born wth one,,
1680019237857.jpeg

My bad…It was a chick PRETENDING to be a dude. I got to tell you, I still get confused about all these gender terms being thrown around. Hell, I still am not quite sure what the Nashville shooter’s gender status was supposed to be exactly. All I KNOW is that it was one fucked up puppy!

And you call yourself 'Lord Long Rod'......:rofl:....priceless!!

I want to grab some TV talking head by the neck and ask him or her... what was this freak born with a dick or a pussy..... auggggh.....
Wonder why that makes a difference too you? We are talking about THREE LITTLE DEAD CHILDERN.,
Any wonder why this extreme hate for people different from us Exploded.
Maybe a cult of angry haters, instead of JESUS following Christians?
THREE DEAD LITTLE CHILDERN. NOT about your obsession's with body parts.

Wonder why that makes a difference too you? We are talking about THREE LITTLE DEAD CHILDERN.,

Because it went from legal protection and TOLERANCE for certain things and morphed into forced ACCETPANCE.

No one is making any adult go to church, but people are being forced to toe the fringe lifestyles parading around as protected classes, upon penalty of pain.

I want to know whether it was a girl or a boy.... what good does it do to not know....

Forum List

Back