Nashville school shooter

And as the kids leave the school?.... what then?... what about churches stores theaters?... the cause of this craziness must be addressed and the cause is not glass doors.... and its not guns....
first off schools need security officers. Period. Instead of taxes paying for sit on the ass administrators, spend money on security, all doors, sides of building, parking lot. In car drive around looking at plates and looking for plates that don't have stickers to park there. There's a lot. But the administrators want more jobs and more money for them. Sick fks.

How long will that take and how many psychos will walk into an unsecured school and kill little kids while yo try to rebuild the mental health system of the entire country?

And I didn't say anything about people not knowing what sex they are so why don't you admit right now you are a lying sack of shit and are making up things I said.

And how many school shooters were confused about their sex? Not many
Put armed guards in every school... we have been screaming for this ever since Columbine.... but rather than protect kids the dems would rather run for office on taking our 2nd amendment away... and libs fall for it over and over again... as kids continue to die....

So you're lame ass logic is telling you that if something isn't 100% effective that it is better to do nothing at all.

So don't whine piss and moan the next time some psycho walks into an elementary school and kills little kids.

Your pie in the sky solution will take years and how many millions or billions of dollars to build and staff a brand new mental health network?
Steel doors are not 100% effective... I've proven that to you....
Good guys with guns in every school would be effective...
The shooters will go elsewhere when they know they won't be able to kill before they are killed....

Blues Man
This is why we can't fix this problem... because of stubbornness from the left that is solely focused on taking guns away not protecting kids....

The shooters will go elsewhere when they know they won't be able to kill before they are killed....
especially killed before they get their shots off.

Blues Man
This is why we can't fix this problem... because of stubbornness from the left that is solely focused on taking guns away not protecting kids....
It has never been about saving kids, it's always been about taking guns. Less defenselessness is the objective. More programed mandates unchallenged. Xiden said it best, you can't beat our weapons like tanks to beat us. Take guns and then the mantra will be you don't have the guns. They always provide the Freudian slip.

Put armed guards in every school... we have been screaming for this ever since Columbine.... but rather than protect kids the dems would rather run for office on taking our 2nd amendment away... and libs fall for it over and over again... as kids continue to die....
Who is going to pay for them? How many do you need for each school?

What if a shooter just picks them off from a distance and then gets into the school? What if they run and hide like the coward at Parkland?

And nothing I have suggested is remotely related to the Second Amendment or any of your rights for that matter.

Armed guards are not 100% effective as we have already seen in Parkland and Uvalve.

What if a shooter just picks them off from a distance and then gets into the school? What if they run and hide like the coward at Parkland?

And nothing I have suggested is remotely related to the Second Amendment or any of your rights for that matter.
There's a scenario for any proposal, you know that? Money shouldn't be an issue, right?

Armed guards are not 100% effective as we have already seen in Parkland and Uvalve.
both had the perp before and let them go. Maybe have prosecutors and judges do their jobs?

Stop thinking people can be rehabilitated.

So now you are worried about money?.... are you serious?....
fire 30% of the wasted administration staff and hire retired cops...
if you paid any attention at all to real news not fake news you would know that many schools have already hired recourse officers with their own money... so maybe tell Biden to take a couple of Ukraine's checks and send it to the states to hire cops for their schools....
Or Biden can just go back to his basement and eat ice cream and scream about gun rights and taking them away....

There's a scenario for any proposal, you know that? Money shouldn't be an issue, right?
Every time I suggested beefing up the doors and windows that guy just came up with the lamest reasons why they won't work ,

The fact is robust steel doors would do more to stop school shootings than just about any other strategy. Reinforcing exterior windows with laminate sheeting would deny another avenue of ingress for a shooter having solid lockable doors in every classroom would be another line of defense all designed to make it take longer for anyone to gain entrance which gives law enforcement more time to get there and kill the fucking psycho.

Every time I suggested beefing up the doors and windows that guy just came up with the lamest reasons why they won't work ,

The fact is robust steel doors would do more to stop school shootings than just about any other strategy. Reinforcing exterior windows with laminate sheeting would deny another avenue of ingress for a shooter having solid lockable doors in every classroom would be another line of defense all designed to make it take longer for anyone to gain entrance which gives law enforcement more time to get there and kill the fucking psycho.
It won't work... doors can be breached... doors have door knobs and can be opened and accidently left open.... you need to wake up....

So now you are worried about money?.... are you serious?....
fire 30% of the wasted administration staff and hire retired cops...
if you paid any attention at all to real news not fake news you would know that many schools have already hired recourse officers with their own money... so maybe tell Biden to take a couple of Ukraine's checks and send it to the states to hire cops for their schools....
Or Biden can just go back to his basement and eat ice cream and scream about gun rights and taking them away....
I am using your own arguments back at you.

We have the money to beef up school doors and windows as you just admitted.

Yet you've been whining about the cost for several pages now.

Blues Man you are hell bent on disarming America and that is just not going to happen... that shooters parents didn't know she had 7 guns so how will the government know it?....

It won't work... doors can be breached... doors have door knobs and can be opened and accidently left open.... you need to wake up....

Breeched with what?

Tell you what yo install a steel door with a multipoint locking system in it and try to shoot it open with an AR 15 and get back to me.

And DUH if people don't close the door the door is useless WHAT A FUCKING GENIUS YOU ARE.

Blues Man you are hell bent on disarming America and that is just not going to happen... that shooters parents didn't know she had 7 guns so how will the government know it?....
OK quote any post where I have mentioned disarming anyone.

When you can't do that will you admit you are a lying sack of shit?

I am using your own arguments back at you.

We have the money to beef up school doors and windows as you just admitted.

Yet you've been whining about the cost for several pages now.
Doors are not fool proof... People inside the school must be able to see outside of the school... blocking and blinding them like cattle headed for slaughter is a stupid idea....

Forum List

Back