Nashville bomber..Warner told ex-girlfriend he had cancer

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

It seems it was giving away everything. He could not face the cancer diagnosis. He may have blamed 5G technology
I read somewhere that he was angry about AT&T helping the NSA spy on Americans. And justifiably so. What AT&T did was an egregious offence against the American people.

It seems it was giving away everything. He could not face the cancer diagnosis. He may have blamed 5G technology
If true, that's a sad story.

But he could have done this out in a fucking field somewhere.

If that's supposed to make us feel sorry for him........it's not working

No one should feel sorry for a man that cowardly causes so much damage and risks the lives of so many people. I cannot understand his thinking. Was he just looking for attention? Did he want to damage ATT&T?

If that's supposed to make us feel sorry for him........it's not working

No one should feel sorry for a man that cowardly causes so much damage and risks the lives of so many people. I cannot understand his thinking. Was he just looking for attention? Did he want to damage ATT&T?

Nothing can justify his disgusting actions, but I feel knda sorry for any idiot that thinks suicide is his best option.

Nashville bomber Anthony Quinn Warner reportedly thought he’d be ‘hailed a hero’
By Lee Brown
December 28, 2020 | 7:27am | Updated

MORE ON:
NASHVILLE CHRISTMAS EXPLOSION
Nashville Christmas bomber vowed world was ‘never going to forget’ him

Authorities probing whether Nashville bomber blew up dogs

What we know about the woman given homes by the Nashville bomber

Nashville RV bomber was sued by his mom

Nashville RV bomber Anthony Quinn Warner was “heavily into conspiracy theories” about 5G networks — and thought he’d be “hailed a hero” for targeting a huge AT&T network, according to a report.
The 63-year-old loner — who died in his massive Christmas Day suicide blast — may have turned against the telecommunications industry after the 2011 death of his father, who worked for a company that later merged with AT&T, a source close to the investigation told the Daily Mail.
He was believed to be “heavily into conspiracy theories,” especially over fears that 5G networks were killing people, the source said.
“The unofficial motive thus far is the suspect believed 5G was the root of all deaths in the region and he’d be hailed a hero,” the source told the

Forum List

Back