NASA Confirms Climate Change is Due to Changes In Earth Solar Orbit, not SUVs

Lololol, another Dimocrat lie sunken by facts.

NASA admits that climate change occurs because of changes in Earth's solar orbit, and NOT because of SUVs and fossil fuels
It was the year 1958, to be precise, when NASA first observed that changes in the solar orbit of the earth, along with alterations to the earth’s axial tilt, are both responsible for what climate scientists today have dubbed as “warming” (or “cooling,” depending on their agenda). In no way, shape, or form are humans warming or cooling the planet by driving SUVs or eating beef, in other words.

But NASA has thus far failed to set the record straight, and has instead chosen to sit silently back and watch as liberals freak out about the world supposedly ending in 12 years because of too much livestock, or too many plastic straws.

In the year 2000, NASA did publish information on its Earth Observatory website about the Milankovitch Climate Theory, revealing that the planet is, in fact, changing due to extraneous factors that have absolutely nothing to do with human activity. But, again, this information has yet to go mainstream, some 19 years later, which is why deranged, climate-obsessed leftists have now begun to claim that we really only have 18 months left before the planet dies from an excess of carbon dioxide (CO2).

The truth, however, is much more along the lines of what Serbian astrophysicist Milutin Milankovitch, after whom the Milankovitch Climate Theory is named, proposed about how the seasonal and latitudinal variations of solar radiation that hit the earth in different ways, and at different times, have the greatest impact on earth’s changing climate patterns.​

Why gosh darnit, little Greta is going to be so sad, lol.
The OP is a Conspiracy WACK website
WTF.
Bowie is so GD Stupid, that beside not putting this in the Environment section with the other climate threads....., he triggered the rest of you clowns who accept every POS without looking.
NaturalNews.FU

NASA is firmly behind Climate Change, and even Leading the charge.

**** all of you Morons.
especially (EDIT to below) demented/demoted/defrocked Wetwall.

`

`

Last edited:
The problem with the Milankovitch theory and current data is the Milankovitch cycles for the most part are now predicting cooling and the Earth is still warming!
Nope... Its cooling

mean:24
BULLSHIT!
Summer 2019 was hottest on record for Northern Hemisphere | National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration

Only by taking raw data and running it through a computer model to "correct" that data.
"Correct", in quotes, meaning you have no fucking idea what they are doing or why they do it.

No, they do it to lie, to further their political goals.

Obvious to everyone with a brain.

Which leaves you out.

I see our resident idiot, abu, has chimed in with his usual gibberish.

I have evidence for my claims
You have zero evidence. You have no idea why or how they adjust data, nor could you undertsand it, if someone tried to explain it to you. You are talking out of your ass, and your opinion is worth less than nothing.

WTF.
Bowie is so GD Stupid, that beside not putting this in the Environment section with the other climate threads....., he triggered the rest of you clowns who accept every POS without looking.
`
My Gawd you are so helplessly stupid.

My second post on this thread has a direct link to the NASA webpage that states " the National Research Council of the U.S. National Academy of Sciences has embraced the Milankovitch Cycle model. "

Why don't you go upstairs and get your Mommy to read it for you? You have been in the basement way too long, dear.

I have evidence for my claims
You have zero evidence. You have no idea why or how they adjust data, nor could you undertsand it, if someone tried to explain it to you. You are talking out of your ass, and your opinion is worth less than nothing.

There is ZERO reason to adjust historical data, which they have been caught doing over and over and over again. Piss off little troll.

Would it be possible for the tilt or wobble of the earth to be more then the I believe its 23.5 degrees North and South at times. If so just a degree could affect weather patterns, temperature swings, a slightly longer summer, a slightly shorter winter with the spring and fall seasons affected by it.

My second post on this thread has a direct link to the NASA webpage that states " the National Research Council of the U.S. National Academy of Sciences has embraced the Milankovitch Cycle model. "

Why don't you go upstairs and get your Mommy to read it for you? You have been in the basement way too long, dear.
NASA is at the FOREFRONT of AGW and Data for it.
Several other DISHONEST Morons here posting on the last page Know that but didn't straighten you out because they're are Despicable and DISHONEST Aholes.

You're a 4th Class DOPE who posted an IDIOT's conspiracy/Vaxxer website.

ie

NASA: Climate Change and Global Warming
https://climate.nasa.gov
Vital Signs of the Planet: Global Climate Change and Global Warming. Current news and data streams about global warming and climate change from NASA.

Climate change: How do we ... · ‎Scientific Consensus · ‎Facts · ‎Questions
(FAQ)
How do we know? - NASA Climate Change
https://climate.nasa.gov › evidenceVital Signs of the Planet: Global Climate Change and Global Warming. How do we know ... The Earth's climate has changed throughout history. Just in the last ...

Scientific Consensus - NASA Climate Change
https://climate.nasa.gov › scientific-consensus
Vital Signs of the Planet: Global Climate Change and Global Warming. ... "Our AMA ... supports the findings of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change's ..

Greenhouse Effect - NASA Climate Change

https://climate.nasa.gov › causes
Vital Signs of the Planet: Global Climate Change and Global Warming. What is the “greenhouse effect”? What is causing it? Are humans to blame? What does ...

nasa supports climate change warming - Google Search

What is Climate Change?

Evidence

Causes

We Live in a Greenhouse

Effects

Solutions

`

Last edited:

NASA is at the FOREFRONT of AGW and Data for it.
Several other DISHONEST Morons here posting on the last page Know that but didn't straighten you out because they're are Despicable and DISHONEST Aholes.

You're a 4th Class DOPE who posted an IDIOT's conspiracy/Vaxxer website.

ie

https://climate.nasa.gov
Vital Signs of the Planet: Global Climate Change and Global Warming. Current news and data streams about global warming and climate change from NASA.

Climate change: How do we ... · ‎Scientific Consensus · ‎Facts · ‎Questions
(FAQ)
How do we know? - NASA Climate Change
https://climate.nasa.gov › evidenceVital Signs of the Planet: Global Climate Change and Global Warming. How do we know ... The Earth's climate has changed throughout history. Just in the last ...

Scientific Consensus - NASA Climate Change
https://climate.nasa.gov › scientific-consensus
Vital Signs of the Planet: Global Climate Change and Global Warming. ... "Our AMA ... supports the findings of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change's ..

Greenhouse Effect - NASA Climate Change

https://climate.nasa.gov › causes
Vital Signs of the Planet: Global Climate Change and Global Warming. What is the “greenhouse effect”? What is causing it? Are humans to blame? What does ...

nasa supports climate change warming - Google Search

What is Climate Change?

Evidence

Causes

We Live in a Greenhouse

Effects

Solutions

`

Consensus is political, not scientific. Consensus science told us Einstein didn't know what he was talking about, that the Earth was shrinking, that malaria was caused by bad air etc.

Consensus "science" is the realm of fools and charlatans.

Consensus science told us Einstein didn't know what he was talking about
As though there wasn't consensus agreeing with Einstein. Where do these scientific illiterates come from?

Oh. Of course. Rightardia. My bad.

Last edited:
Nevertheless, S .U. V. still means "stupid useless vehicle".
Actually, quite useful.
Tows my gas powered boat and snowmobiles. Carries my tools to work. Is fun as hell, and I have every right to buy and enjoy it.
Liberal soccer moms love them too.

A stupid useless car is the Prius.

WTF.
NaturalNews.FU

NASA is firmly behind Climate Change, and even Leading the charge.

**** all of you Morons.
especially (EDIT to below) demented/demoted/defrocked Wetwall.

Consensus science is evolution and evolutionary thinking. Just like your false beliefs in AGW, it isn't science but fake science. Real science is the argument for best theory until another better theory comes along. The scientific method settles it once and for all.

Consensus science told us Einstein didn't know what he was talking about
As though there wasn't consensus agreeing with Einstein. Where do these scientific illiterates come from?

Oh. Of course. Rightardia. My bad.

There was none in the beginning. I suggest you take a look at how long it took for Einstein to be accepted as the world class thinker he was.

Like I said, science is arguments. For and against. It is not consensus.

It doesn't take an Einstein to figure the weather is broken

so wtf are we gonna do 'bout it?

~S~

SUVs are responsible for all climate change ... from the beginning of time...

Flinstones-W.jpg

Forum List

Back