Nancy Reagan has died

Why are scumbags on the left laughing about this? What am I talking about? The left wingers are nothing but pitiful scumbags worthy of having their fucking teeth kicked out of their disgraceful faces.

Nancy Reagan:

Pro choice , pro gun control , worshiped astrology , pro stem cell research .

Republican hero? Lol!

Why are scumbags on the left laughing about this? What am I talking about? The left wingers are nothing but pitiful scumbags worthy of having their fucking teeth kicked out of their disgraceful faces.

Look who's talking ! The right says terrible things about the Obamas . See this thread for examples .

Fox had some old reporters calling in with tributes and Sam Donaldson couldn't resist a political jab at the current democrat candidates. Donaldson said that Nancy was a real lady and he wondered what she would have thought about today's political dialog. It should be noted that Ronnie was so respectful of the Oval Office that he never even took off his suit jacket. Why didn't Donaldson wonder What Nancy Reagan thought about the Arkansas hillbilly clan and Bubba Bill who couldn't even keep his freaking pants on in the Oval Office?
Never say never. I've seen photos of Reagan in the Oval Office in casual clothes. You are correct though in your assertion that Ronald Reagan respected the Presidency and the honor of serving the American people. There is a sharp contrast being Reagan's respect for the office and Bill Clinton's uncontrollable horny activities.

A very classy first lady, unlike what we have now. RIP Nancy.
She was actually a bit of a nut, unlike what we have now.
You drank the kool aid. Now lick your lips and extend those arms out like a good little leftist.

Speaking of Kool-Aid drinkers, you look the mirror. Michelle Obama's approval rating is at 66% and overall, the 5th most popular First Lady ever. Eleanor Roosevelt is first, followed by Abigail Adams, Jacqueline Kennedy and Dolly Madison.
It's programmed kool-aide drinkers like you who don't like her , all because you obediently goose-step to your wrapped ideology.

Now back to the topic. Nancy Reagan was a very classy First Lady and was truly dedicated to her husband. She represented the US in a highly admirable way. She was her own woman and thus her memorable personality.
RIP Nancy, you are now with the man you dedicated your life to and loved.
I don't like her because she famously spoke that she was FINALLY proud to be an American.
When you can view America from the same perspective as a person of color, talk to me.

I was a Democrat during the Reagan years (boy did I get that wrong on foreign policy, some what right on domestic economics) but the man's humour and grace and dignity in office won me over.

And Nacy made Ronald possible.

He was a good man and in many ways he was the USA's final optimistic dawn.
|
It is going to be all twilight of the empire from this point on.

And Nacy loved him, she was the peas to his carrots.

And a graceful first lady.

I read a Vanity Fair article where she thought the afterlife would be seeing Ronald again.

I suspect there is one beautiful kiss going on on Karma right now.

the end of the classy first ladies with her death. Laura Bush is still up there though

and then we had the CLintons and this classless bunch in there now

I was a huge fan of Reagan back when I was a sheeple. My research the last four years has shown that he was a just a puppet and that George H Bush was the one really calling the shots. Reagan didn't know that Bush and Clinton were the ones running drugs into this country via Iran/Contra. Bill "drop trou" was promised the presidency in 1984 and was backed by the Rockefellers...the same ones that backed Bush in 1988. GH Bush didn't need another term...after all, he had been running things for 12 years.

On TMZ tonight, they showed a clip of a rainbow that happened in Palm Springs when Nancy died. Also, her code name for the secret service was "Rainbow:.

Weird? Oh yeah..

Forum List

Back