Nancy Pelosi, we saw what you did to Republican kid at her swearing in.

pass that around. That shows you what that old hag is. That was intentional and it was done with malice. This is not hard to analyze.

pelosi dogshit.jpg

I don't think it necessarily means anything, but an odd way to move two small children yes.
I think most people would have turned and took their hands and gently nudged them to get them to move.
Not take their elbow and push them.
Odd. She may be a person who doesn't have much affinity for children in general. But I have no idea.

Children that age and GIRLS would only have to be asked. WOMEN know women. Listen to the women here. That was hatefulness. It was like her son, be ugly to the children of the people you hate and she hates Flores....and Pelousy is a coward...that's why she was all smiles in Flores' face and then elbowing Flores' children.

Just a dick move is all. Instead of asking someone to move a bit just hip checking them.

Not necessarily a bad thing, just rude as fuck. Just shows she lacks manner and common courtesy.

The laundry list of reprehensible shit she has done is so long this isn't even worth paying attention to.

Forum List

Back