Nancy Pelosi, The Most Shameful, Disgusting Politician In Modern History

You guys were calling Trump a racist for simply keeping out Chinese and calling the virus the Chinese virus. Trump can't win with you jackals. If he would have done what you suggest, he would have been called more names and produced more hate.

Well, if what he did worked, we wouldn't have anything to say.

It didn't.

245,000 cases and 6000 deaths. Making America Sick Again.
DUMMASS, show me a country in the world where "it worked?" How do you know that without Trump's efforts to date, we wouldn't have 350,000 cases and 8,000 deaths right now? You don't, you don't know anything, you're a terminal idiot who just has anal leakage of the mouth and diarrhea of the brain.

So this is what success looks like?

I gotta say. It doesn’t feel like success.

Pretty typical outlook for people who've been spoiled their whole lives, complaining about how it's still not good enough for them.

Maybe that's why Americans don't show very high on "rate your happiness" scales: they have impossibly high demands because they don't know anything else.

I’m not demanding anything that Trump didn’t promise.

Trump promised you were actually going to be satisfied with what you had?
Trump said it was under control. This is not under control.

Nice attempt at topic-hopping. Too bad I'm not inclined to follow.
It's just the usual game of words. Don't even bite. If you are driving a hydrofoil at 100 mph, is it said you don't have the boat under control because buffeting waves aren't still knocking you into the air out of the water? No. You have it under control as long as you don't crash, and so far, our Covid numbers are looking better than other countries.

Totally delusional.
Only delusion here is your insane spin that Trump doesn't have Covid under control unless he performs a miracle that no nation on the planet has managed: 0 deaths. Or you can prove to us that the deaths wouldn't be a lot high had Trump done nothing!

You guys were calling Trump a racist for simply keeping out Chinese and calling the virus the Chinese virus. Trump can't win with you jackals. If he would have done what you suggest, he would have been called more names and produced more hate.

It didn't.

DUMMASS, show me a country in the world where "it worked?" How do you know that without Trump's efforts to date, we wouldn't have 350,000 cases and 8,000 deaths right now? You don't, you don't know anything, you're a terminal idiot who just has anal leakage of the mouth and diarrhea of the brain.

Pretty typical outlook for people who've been spoiled their whole lives, complaining about how it's still not good enough for them.

Maybe that's why Americans don't show very high on "rate your happiness" scales: they have impossibly high demands because they don't know anything else.

It's just the usual game of words. Don't even bite. If you are driving a hydrofoil at 100 mph, is it said you don't have the boat under control because buffeting waves aren't still knocking you into the air out of the water? No. You have it under control as long as you don't crash, and so far, our Covid numbers are looking better than other countries.

Totally delusional.
Only delusion here is your insane spin that Trump doesn't have Covid under control unless he performs a miracle that no nation on the planet has managed: 0 deaths. Or you can prove to us that the deaths wouldn't be a lot high had Trump done nothing!

Trump was the one bragging about zero deaths actually. The crowd praised him. Totally under control. Fifteen cases. Soon to be zero. No one dying. It’s going to be fine.

His words. Not mine.

It didn't.

Totally delusional.

Trump was the one bragging about zero deaths actually. The crowd praised him. Totally under control. Fifteen cases. Soon to be zero. No one dying. It’s going to be fine.

His words. Not mine.
And a fine goal it was to strive for.

It didn't.

Totally delusional.

His words. Not mine.

It didn't.

Totally delusional.

His words. Not mine.

Not arguing with that. Just arguing he failed to meet his goal.

It didn't.

Totally delusional.

His words. Not mine.

It didn't.

Totally delusional.

His words. Not mine.

Most people do.

It didn't.

Totally delusional.

His words. Not mine.

It didn't.

Totally delusional.

His words. Not mine.

Most people do.
So we both agree. Trump failed. Thanks.

Over twice as many deaths from H1N1 while Obungo was President. You're an idiot.

We will probably exceed the number of H1N1 deaths by next week. By the time it is over, it will hundreds of thousands of deaths.

We'll probably hit 350K and 8000 dead by Tuesday...

Most countries haven't had these kinds of problems because they have universal health care and a society where people don't feel a need to drag their asses into work when they are sick because they are terrified of being replaced. We've exceeded every country in the world in number of cases and only Italy and Spain are ahead of us in deaths. (Not to worry, we'll beat those as well.

The only saving grace we have is that the Democratic Governors (the real heroes of this crisis) took preventive measures that Trump was afraid to take.

Our numbers AREN'T better. We have 7403 deaths and 277,000 cases. These are actually some of the WORST numbers in the world.

Over twice as many deaths from H1N1 while Obungo was President. You're an idiot.

We will probably exceed the number of H1N1 deaths by next week. By the time it is over, it will hundreds of thousands of deaths.

We'll probably hit 350K and 8000 dead by Tuesday...

Most countries haven't had these kinds of problems because they have universal health care and a society where people don't feel a need to drag their asses into work when they are sick because they are terrified of being replaced. We've exceeded every country in the world in number of cases and only Italy and Spain are ahead of us in deaths. (Not to worry, we'll beat those as well.

The only saving grace we have is that the Democratic Governors (the real heroes of this crisis) took preventive measures that Trump was afraid to take.
Oh yeah, Cuomo is a damn genius, huh.

Yep, that means you and the other haters are dicks. You should emulate the sane Democrats.

Not at all. I don't have to work with Trump to do my job. Newsom does. I'm perfectly in my rights to point out that Trump's Plague was his fault and his fault alone.
Oh course. It's your right to be as ignorant as you can possibly be and act like a dick. I agree with you.

Oh course. It's your right to be as ignorant as you can possibly be and act like a dick. I agree with you.

Well, pointing out how Trump ignored this, called it a hoax, fired key elements in government that could have dealt with this problem, and is STILL ignoring the best medical minds and experts and trying to get people back to work.

It didn't.

One of the lowest death rates in the world.

Well, pointing out how Trump ignored this, called it a hoax, fired key elements in government that could have dealt with this problem, and is STILL ignoring the best medical minds and experts and trying to get people back to work.
Your post is 100% bullshit, as always.

Propaganda. Good job.

Forum List

Back