Nancy Pelosi Owes MAGA Supporters An Apology: Colorado Gay Nightclub Shooter Identifies as Non-Binary, Uses ‘They/Them’ Pronouns

What record to correct.

Your side has made it easy for crazy people to get guns.
Your side spent years demonizing the LGBTQ+ community.

And then a mentally unstable Mormon shot up a gay bar.
He's a Morman? Who said that?

Interesting FACT about unarmed gays in a gay bar in Colorado.
They did what hundreds of armed men did not do in Other situations.
THEY UNARMED the shooter.
Actually the guy that disarmed him and got him to the ground was a hetrosexual married retired military man, there to support a friend with his wife and his daughter.

I don't care what he muses, if a ding dong that now hang between his legs and he don't grow up a straight guy that is all republicans need to spew hatred towards him.
Funny how now you are defending the murderer....sick...but nonetheless funny

Not only her but the liberal media as well. This new information has now backfired along with their narrative, as it so often does.

Colorado Gay Nightclub Shooter Identifies as Non-Binary, Uses ‘They/Them’ Pronouns​

The old hag is channeling her obviously bisexual drunken husband

Who would be able to buy a gun despite being batshit crazy and having a police record.

"Despite that incident, there is no public record that prosecutors sought any felony kidnapping and menacing charges against Aldrich, or that police or relatives tried to trigger Colorado’s red flag law that would have allowed authorities to seize the weapons and ammo the man’s mother says he had with him."

"Despite that incident, there is no public record that prosecutors sought any felony kidnapping and menacing charges against Aldrich, or that police or relatives tried to trigger Colorado’s red flag law that would have allowed authorities to seize the weapons and ammo the man’s mother says he had with him."
Proving once again, background checks are ineffective as written.

Here's the thing, whenever we have one of these incidents, we ALWAYS find out two things.

1) Everyone in that person's life knew he was crazy.
2) Despite that, he had no problem getting a gun.

So how about we actually DO background checks that are more than punching a name into a computer and hoping it was spelled right?

This is a lie from an unreliable source, a rightwing fake news site.
In the truth of living, aren't these men killed a dead end for civilization? And the costs to keep them alive much more than the breeding slaves who raise children. Progs do not leave a good thing left alone.

Proving once again, background checks are ineffective as written.

Here's the thing, whenever we have one of these incidents, we ALWAYS find out two things.

1) Everyone in that person's life knew he was crazy.
2) Despite that, he had no problem getting a gun.

So how about we actually DO background checks that are more than punching a name into a computer and hoping it was spelled right?
Garbage in-garbage out.

if information isn't entered into the computer, it can't be retrieved,

like the mass shooter at the Texas church a couple of years back.

"Kelley was prohibited by law from purchasing or possessing firearms and ammunition due to a domestic violence conviction in a court-martial while in the United States Air Force. The Air Force failed to record the conviction in the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) National Crime Information Center database, which is used by the National Instant Check System to flag prohibited purchases. "

It's designed to fail.

Here's my solution. Let the gun industry manage it, but the victims of gun violence get to sue when they fuck up and let the wrong person have a gun.
Should anyone in a car accident get to sue Ford, Chevy, etc.....?

Garbage in-garbage out.

if information isn't entered into the computer, it can't be retrieved,

like the mass shooter at the Texas church a couple of years back.

Or here's a crazy idea, you actually do a check.

You don't rely on some low level flunky to put information into the computer.

For instance, when I got a mortgage, despite having an 800+ Credit score (No credit card debt, always pay my bills on time), the bank that I have done business with for 20 years didn't just take my word for it or punch my name into equifax. They actually did a thorough background check into all my finances. I joked to my realtor the only thing they didn't ask for was a colonoscopy.

When I got my current job, my employer did a thorough background check, including talking to past employers and coworkers, checking my criminal record, and checking my financials.

When i applied for a FOID Card... I paid $11.00 and someone punched my name into a computer, I guess. And this is the supposedly strict Illinois laws.

Oh, final note. The USAF had to pay out $230 MILLION to families killed and injured because some E-4 didn't punch in this guys name into a computer. But the store that sold this maniac a gun didn't pay a dime.

That's fucked up, man.

Forum List

Back