Evil or Stupid?

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Posted on November 22, 2022

Last week, in one of our Skype groups, a non-American participant said:

I’ve seen this quote: “The US has two parties: the Evil Party and the Stupid Party.” Is it any wonder the stupid party is losing a** over teacup over and over again?
I replied:

I understand the sentiment, but it’s worse than that. The Republicans are also evil, but pretend to be stupid. They don’t need to win elections to reach their goals; they just need the system that rewards and enriches them to remain in place and stable. They get just as rich when they’re the opposition.

They have to pretend that they hold conservative principles and want to win elections, but it’s all a charade. Any Republican who intends to move up in the hierarchy has to forget all that. In the end, it’s about money and power and perks and getting laid (whether hookers, rent boys, or little kids).
All the rest of it is pretense.

It’s very demoralizing to realize what’s going on. But once you start seeing this stuff, you can’t go back to not seeing it.
Keep reading

If you're thinking he's wrong .....think again

sjsjjdjdjdjjdjd.png

We have a party for the people and a party who's only purpose is to make sure nothing ever gets done.
Just like a devoted Trumper, delusional.

The duopoly alters all except the extremely informed like me!

You have to love the fully indoctrinated. They way they think that the other party of our system is so much worse. We have a two headed hydra. One is basically a carbon copy of the other. The only difference is the far left and far right extremes. Neither of which is mainstream or even smart enough to be relevant

I replied:

Keep reading

View attachment 729749

GatesOfVienna is one of the few great objective sites left. I'm surprised they haven't been banned or blocked yet by internet services.

All the Democrats had to do to get one of their giant pork bills passed with GOP votes was hand out a tax break to hedge fund scammers and an 'accelerated depreciation' scam to certain industries. The GOP doesn't really care about the country any more than their buddies in the DNC do.

We have a party for the people and a party who's only purpose is to make sure nothing ever gets done.
The Democratic party hasn't done anything for the country the last few years except pass an Inflation reduction bill that has fuck all to do with inflation and have endless commitiees and investigations that have fuck all to do with governing the nation. No worries the Republican party will do pretty much the same shit when they gain control.

I replied:

Keep reading

View attachment 729749
It's worse than that. Klaus Schwab and all the people involved in Agenda 2030, Sustainable Development, World Economic Forum, and G20 Leaders are all Nazis. No, I am not trying to insult them or be dramatic or use hyperbole. Everything they are trying to sell you is about World Domination with them at the top sucking the life out of the planet under the Guise of trying to Save it. Very few politicians are resisting this move towards the 666 New World Order. People like Trump and DeSantis have been able to throw a monkey wrench in the works now and then and there are a few good men who are trying to resist things like abolishing hydrocarbon fuels and banning the gasoline engine by 2035, but unless the people at the top fight this, it's a losing battle.

Take for instance the dishonest Inflation Reduction Act. Read it carefully and it reads like a fascist takeover of our economy and our industries for the Green Cult.

Welcome to the 4th DemNazi Globalist Reich!
Heil Shitler!

The Planet has a Fever and People are The Virus
Al Gore

It's not rocket science, DUMB FUCKS go into politics because they are too stupid to land a decent job in the private sector. That's why government fucks everything up.

It's worse than that. Klaus Schwab and all the people involved in Agenda 2030, Sustainable Development, World Economic Forum, and G20 Leaders are all Nazis. No, I am not trying to insult them or be dramatic or use hyperbole. Everything they are trying to sell you is about World Domination with them at the top sucking the life out of the planet under the Guise of trying to Save it. Very few politicians are resisting this move towards the 666 New World Order. People like Trump and DeSantis have been able to throw a monkey wrench in the works now and then and there are a few good men who are trying to resist things like abolishing hydrocarbon fuels and banning the gasoline engine by 2035, but unless the people at the top fight this, it's a losing battle.

Take for instance the dishonest Inflation Reduction Act. Read it carefully and it reads like a fascist takeover of our economy and our industries for the Green Cult.

Welcome to the 4th DemNazi Globalist Reich!
Heil Shitler!

The Planet has a Fever and People are The Virus
Al Gore
Schwab was at the G meeting...did ya see that shit

Tells me all I need to know

Forum List

Back