Nancy Pelosi is 80 years old today

Wonderful that we leave our fate in the hands of people who probably don't even know what day of the week it is.

View attachment 315561

Nancy Pelosi's birth 80 years ago made headlines, too, as perils gathered for the nation

[QUOTE
Speaker Nancy Pelosi celebrated her 80th birthday Thursday getting ready to shepherd the biggest economic bill in history through the U.S. House she leads. The Senate version of the $2 trillion coronavirus relief bill turned out to be 880 pages long, presumably a coincidence and not a tribute.

Reporters greeted her with a chorus of "happy birthdays" when she arrived for a briefing in the Capitol. "I'm not celebrating, though, until I can hug my grandbabies," she replied with a smile. "Waiting for that day."

Eighty years ago, news of her birth, the daughter of a first-term Baltimore congressman, also made headlines in the local press. It was a time, though, that any thoughts of a political dynasty focused on her five older brothers, not on the only girl in the family.
]
View attachment 315577
......................................Happy Birthday Speaker Pelosi....................................................
[/QUOTE]
Notice the death grip she has on that podium to keep her drunk ass from tipping over.

Wonderful that we leave our fate in the hands of people who probably don't even know what day of the week it is.

View attachment 315561

Nancy Pelosi's birth 80 years ago made headlines, too, as perils gathered for the nation

[QUOTE
Speaker Nancy Pelosi celebrated her 80th birthday Thursday getting ready to shepherd the biggest economic bill in history through the U.S. House she leads. The Senate version of the $2 trillion coronavirus relief bill turned out to be 880 pages long, presumably a coincidence and not a tribute.

Reporters greeted her with a chorus of "happy birthdays" when she arrived for a briefing in the Capitol. "I'm not celebrating, though, until I can hug my grandbabies," she replied with a smile. "Waiting for that day."

Eighty years ago, news of her birth, the daughter of a first-term Baltimore congressman, also made headlines in the local press. It was a time, though, that any thoughts of a political dynasty focused on her five older brothers, not on the only girl in the family.
]
[/QUOTE]
Anyone want their 80 year old mother running anything? Oh hell no. So why is she? Vote her sorry ass out.

Isn't there a law that say "A female Congresswoman must retire at age 80 if their name is Nancy?"

There should be a law that ALL Reps and Senators must retire at age 80 !
A better law would be two terms only.

I could go along with that.

All of us who live in states and districts with "lifer" Senators and Reps should start a "shaming' program to pressure these career parasites to get the fuck out and let someone else have the opportunity.

Forum List

Back