Nancy Pelosi is 80 years old today

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Wonderful that we leave our fate in the hands of people who probably don't even know what day of the week it is.

1585237379133.png

Nancy Pelosi's birth 80 years ago made headlines, too, as perils gathered for the nation

[QUOTE
Speaker Nancy Pelosi celebrated her 80th birthday Thursday getting ready to shepherd the biggest economic bill in history through the U.S. House she leads. The Senate version of the $2 trillion coronavirus relief bill turned out to be 880 pages long, presumably a coincidence and not a tribute.

Reporters greeted her with a chorus of "happy birthdays" when she arrived for a briefing in the Capitol. "I'm not celebrating, though, until I can hug my grandbabies," she replied with a smile. "Waiting for that day."

Eighty years ago, news of her birth, the daughter of a first-term Baltimore congressman, also made headlines in the local press. It was a time, though, that any thoughts of a political dynasty focused on her five older brothers, not on the only girl in the family.
][/QUOTE]

No wonder they are not voting on the bailout today....she is already drunk.

Wow.... and to think she was sucking JFK's dick 60 years ago and now she's showing her appreciation for all that cum-guzzling with a $35M grant to the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts.... with my money of course.

They say the smartest thing to ever come out of Nancy's mouth was JFK's cock..... hmmm

a2ksjrd7m9821.jpg

Wonderful that we leave our fate in the hands of people who probably don't even know what day of the week it is.

View attachment 315561

Nancy Pelosi's birth 80 years ago made headlines, too, as perils gathered for the nation

[QUOTE
Speaker Nancy Pelosi celebrated her 80th birthday Thursday getting ready to shepherd the biggest economic bill in history through the U.S. House she leads. The Senate version of the $2 trillion coronavirus relief bill turned out to be 880 pages long, presumably a coincidence and not a tribute.

Reporters greeted her with a chorus of "happy birthdays" when she arrived for a briefing in the Capitol. "I'm not celebrating, though, until I can hug my grandbabies," she replied with a smile. "Waiting for that day."

Eighty years ago, news of her birth, the daughter of a first-term Baltimore congressman, also made headlines in the local press. It was a time, though, that any thoughts of a political dynasty focused on her five older brothers, not on the only girl in the family.
]
[/QUOTE]
1585241246524.png

......................................Happy Birthday Speaker Pelosi....................................................

Forum List

Back