Nancy Pelosi: Go To Jail !

:puhleeze:Funny how leftists keep showing up with the same:lame2: talking point that I shredded in Post # 29 & 30. They need to tell their masters "Forget it."

Read the thread, people.
Spouting silly crap isn't shredding anything. You are wrong. You don't have to admit it, but that doesn't mean you aren't wrong.

Here's where you fail, gramps. The key to this is even in your post, though you didn't highlight it because you're simply too ignorant to have caught it without my help.... "filed or deposited with any clerk..."

Now then ... on which date did Pelosi tear up the speech AND on which date was the speech filed with a clerk....
Here's where you fail, puppy. The key to this is even in your post, though you didn't highlight it because you're simply too ignorant to have caught it without my help...."or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States,"

Now then...the speech was filed with a "public officer of the United States" (Nancy Pelosi, in the "public office" > the House of Representititves. :badgrin:

Nancy Pelosi broke the law 2 years ago, when she ripped up a State of the Union Address given by then President Trump. She violated US Code 18, Section 2071
Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally

a) Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
You mean like trump stole 15 boxes of documents. Are you calling for him to be charged also? You hypocrite dickhead. You don't think much.
The document was her copy of what trump blurted and did not fall into any if your categories above. It's just more ignorant hate.
Yes, it's been 2 years since this happened, but people have been arrested after much longer times that that for a wide variety of crimes. Pelosi was lucky that she had the worthless bum, Bill Barr in the DOJ, at the time, and now Biden's lapdogs in charge. I wonder if she could be taken to task though, if anyone were to file an official complaint.
If you are so certain, you can file a complaint. You haven't even got the guts to put your real name in here.
Pelosi made the situation even worse when she and members of her office fought fiercly against Facebook to remove the video of the tearing of the speech.
Again, she did not do anything illegal. Get over it.

LOCK HER UP !!!
Do you mean like trump should be locked up??
Fuck off wanker.

You mean like trump stole 15 boxes of documents. Are you calling for him to be charged also? You hypocrite dickhead. You don't think much.
The document was her copy of what trump blurted and did not fall into any if your categories above. It's just more ignorant hate.

If you are so certain, you can file a complaint. You haven't even got the guts to put your real name in here.

Again, she did not do anything illegal. Get over it.

Do you mean like trump should be locked up??
Fuck off wanker.
In the case of Pelosi's crime, we watched her do it on national TV. We see it all over the internet. Where's your evidence about Trump stealing anything ?

As for my real name, it's not only in this forum, but so are videos of me. What's the matter, chump ? You haven't got the guts to put a video of yourself in this forum ?

On top of that, you're blabbering the same shot to hell talking point that all the other lame liberals are, about the document being a copy. Refuted, you fool.

Oh, she did nothing illegal , huh ? And I guess that's why > "fierce behind the scenes dispute between Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s office and Facebook"in her desperate attempt to get the video censored.

In the case of Pelosi's crime, we watched her do it on national TV. We see it all over the internet. Where's your evidence about Trump stealing anything ?
So did I but she didn't break any law or she would be charged. Can't you get that through your thick skull?
It's hatred what is driving you. Piss off.
As for my real name, it's not only in this forum, but so are videos of me. What's the matter, chump ? You haven't got the guts to put a video of yourself in this forum ?
No. I haven't had a reason to. I'm not that vain to think anyo e wants to see me. You must be far more important than me. Or stupid.
On top of that, you're blabbering the same shot to hell talking point that all the other lame liberals are, about the document being a copy. Refuted, you fool.
I said it was the copy given to her to follow proceedings.
Again, she did nothing illegal but symbolic of the shit trump belched out that day.
Go to the police big mouth. See how far you get.
You are wrong and no amount if ignorant hate will change that.

No, that copy was printed for the Congress of the United States of America. It was not hers to tear up and piss on. That act will go down as the most shameful thing a female leader ever did to this nation. Lust for power blinds the unwise.
They probably know you and I are correct, but they spout dopey denial because that's just the way they do things. Godawful :lame2:

Correct. And therefore, it falls within the paramaters of the statute. US Code 18, sectin 2071.
Why wasn't she charged?
Because it didn't.
Are you supporting trumps charging because he clearly stole documents? Or course not because you're a hypocrit.

The documents were retrieved from his private home yet you ignore that.
You're as dumb as a stump.

Yes, you are wrong, even if you are too dumb to know it. There will always be idiots who refuse to accept reality. You just happen to be one of the current batch.
Sez you, without an ounce of relevance to me. As usual, information-deprived liberal displaying ignorance, thinking you can spin away reality. Yawn ****
:th_spinspin:

Why wasn't she charged?
Because it didn't.
Are you supporting trumps charging because he clearly stole documents? Or course not because you're a hypocrit.

The documents were retrieved from his private home yet you ignore that.
You're as dumb as a stump.
Still don't see you presenting any evidence of Trump stealing anything. I challenged you on that a while ago, MR DODGE.

Still don't see you presenting any evidence of Trump stealing anything. I challenged you on that a while ago, MR DODGE.
You know quite well the feds raided his house and took 15 boxes of WH papers which were not his.
Don't give me that shit you don't know.
You know exactly what happened but your embarrassed. Now you attempt to spin some silly crime onto Nancy like you can smell blood.
Grow up dickhead.

Oh, she did nothing illegal , huh ? And I guess that's why > "fierce behind the scenes dispute between Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s office and Facebook"in her desperate attempt to get the video censored.

You realize Facebook is a private c

Of course she wanted that ridiculous video down. It implied she repeatedly tore up copies in response to the people trump recognized. That was not the case.

So did I but she didn't break any law or she would be charged. Can't you get that through your thick skull?
It's hatred what is driving you. Piss off.

No. I haven't had a reason to. I'm not that vain to think anyo e wants to see me. You must be far more important than me. Or stupid.

I said it was the copy given to her to follow proceedings.
Again, she did nothing illegal but symbolic of the shit trump belched out that day.
Go to the police big mouth. See how far you get.
You are wrong and no amount if ignorant hate will change that.
Yes, I'm far more important than you. And far more talented too. You finally got something right, immersed within your hot air, bluster rant. Now I'll have to punish your leftist, blue ass for your lying & stupidity. :whip:Hey, this is fun. 100 lashes blue Democrat.

Yes, I'm far more important than you. And far more talented too. You finally got something right, immersed within your hot air, bluster rant. Now I'll have to punish your leftist, blue ass for your lying & stupidity. :whip:Hey, this is fun. 100 lashes blue Democrat.
Of course your more important. Intellectual mountains like you know everything.
You're beaten you childish fool. Fick off.

You realize Facebook is a private c

Of course she wanted that ridiculous video down. It implied she repeatedly tore up copies in response to the people trump recognized. That was not the case.

Makes NO DIFFERENCE if she tore it 1,000 times or once. Yes of course she wanted the video stopped. It showed her committing a CRIME. Go to jail, Pelosi.

There were some good points that video though. Like when Trump reported that unemployment for blacks & hispanics reached their lowest points in US history. Strange, why liberals hate Trump. Really strange.

FAIL! The link says > "the material, which it collected in January, should have been turned over when former president left office" But it wasn't.

So you allege this to be "stealing" ? That's your whole argument ? HA HA HA. Guess what. You DON'T HAVE an argument.

Makes NO DIFFERENCE if she tore it 1,000 times or once. Yes of course she wanted the video stopped. It showed her committing a CRIME. Go to jail, Pelosi.

There were some good points that video though. Like when Trump reported that unemployment for blacks & hispanics reached their lowest points in US history. Strange, why liberals hate Trump. Really strange.
That's all very interesting, but you can't change reality by repeatedly spouting your silly thoughts. Let me know if you come up with something other than the same old goofy shit.

Forum List

Back