I’m watching a drug bust go down right this very minute, behind my house!

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
Glad the cops were finally able to nail the scumbags who have been conducting drug buys in the parking area right behind my townhouse. (It’s a neighborhood of $800,000 - $1,000,000+ townhouses, so no slum.) It backs to a lovely wooded area, so the dealers feel it’s secluded.

this has been going on for weeks, and I’ve been nervous coming home late at night. Now the word will be out, and the dealers and their lowlife customers can go elsewhere.

Just wanted to share…..

Glad the cops were finally able to nail the scumbags who have been conducting drug buys in the parking area right behind my townhouse. (It’s a neighborhood of $800,000 - $1,000,000+ townhouses, so no slum.) It backs to a lovely wooded area, so the dealers feel it’s secluded.

this has been going on for weeks, and I’ve been nervous coming home late at night. Now the word will be out, and the dealers and their lowlife customers can go elsewhere.

Just wanted to share…..
Good deal! One subhuman scumbag down, many more to go. It's a place to start.

But, but where am I going to get my drugs now?
Not sure of your point, but it won’t be in my backyard! I’ve had enough of the lowlifes - mostly illegal Hispanics from the neighboring town - parking right outside my kitchen window, buying drugs.

I found this video posted on another board a day or two ago and it infuriated me. This is a homeless San Francisco drug dealer talking about how easy it is to get that city to hand over $820 a month in cash and food stamps, and then talking very nonchalantly about selling fentanyl and narcan to children, the narcan being necessary to revive the girls when the fentanyl kills them.

I think the appropriate punishment for giving deadly poisons to children ought to be death.

Not sure of your point, but it won’t be in my backyard! I’ve had enough of the lowlifes - mostly illegal Hispanics from the neighboring town - parking right outside my kitchen window, buying drugs.
Do you ever feel like you are in immediate danger? I was thinking if this happened at my home, the first thing I'd want to do is get evidence -- photo or video -- but then I think of how dangerous it could be to do so.

Just wanted to share…..

Keep an eye out for where they ditch there supply so you can score it later.

Do you ever feel like you are in immediate danger? I was thinking if this happened at my home, the first thing I'd want to do is get evidence -- photo or video -- but then I think of how dangerous it could be to do so.
As long as I was in my home when they did the drug deals, either late at night or early morning, such as this morning, I felt safe. I was nervous driving home, if I was out late - like 11 pm - but that was rare.

I do think the neighbor got them this morning. He had said he was going to set up an invisible camera of some sort for evidence, and perhaps he caught them this morning in action and sent it to the cops.

I myself noticed the two cars just sitting there, motors running, before the cops got there, but I thought it was two neighbors warming up their cars (it’s snowing now) before driving off. Anyway, glad the word is out that Lisa’s neighborhood is not Dope Central!

Just wanted to share…..
Hopefully, that bust will end the dealing behind your house. Thank God for our brave police.

Just wanted to share…..

Has it occurred to you the reason why drugs are being sold is because your neighbors want to use them? Oh, probably not.

Tell us again how not racist you are, Lisa, that shit never gets old.

Forum List

Back