Nancy Pelosi: “As a Catholic… I Don’t Hate Anyone.” But Killing Babies in Abortion is Fine

She prays for trump every day.

Sure she does.

Prays for him to die while she's sticking pins in a doll maybe.

She spoke up and defended herself against a rude journalist.
She over-reacted which suggests that someone touched the sore spot she has about impeaching the President. She has no case, so she knows the only reason for continuing on is, in fact, hatred. Had she a strong case--or any case at all--she would have simply said, "No, I hate the sin, not the sinner."

Note her speeches. Long ago in burlesque theater when the performance was not going well, they had this trick of waving the flag to get the audience to react with applause. Magicians, of course, use the same trick, using sleight of hand to distract. Speaker Pelosi is frantically waving Jefferson, Hamilton, portions of the Federalist Papers, and the founding Fathers to distract from the fact she has no case. When one has a case, no such distractions are needed because distractions only get in the way.

I for one do not think she overreached at all. Its well know talking point of the republicans "the all dems hate tramp" She is much nicer than I , I do not not waste my time praying for him and I want the scum impeached.

Top Fox News D.C. Reporter James Rosen Left Network After Harassment Claims

So it seems like you are ok with foreign government hacking into our elections. Good for you. I do not like it.

and I want the scum impeached.
What is your specific charge for impeachment?

I have loathed Speaker Pelosi and her politics for years--her entire career, in fact. The underside of her own tenure is not pretty, pretty wormy in fact. Politics is not pretty. What I want is her electorate to replace her. Why won't you give President Trump the same courtesy?

So it seems like you are ok with foreign government hacking into our elections. Good for you. I do not like it.
Perhaps actual research going to primary sources will enlighten people that no foreign government has hacked into any of our elections. Are you aware that our own Presidents and government officials also try to influence (not "hack") elections taking place in other countries. The Russians, in return, have been doing this for decades. It is well documented fact that the Ukrainians preferred Hillary Clinton to Donald Trump. Nothing more took place from foreign governments than had always been going on. They supported a particular candidate, and support is much different from hacking. Why did the Ukrainian government at that time prefer Mrs. Clinton? Interesting research should anyone care to undertake it.

Our own government was interfering with the 2016 election, pushing for the result Big Government wanted. That decision belongs, not to Big Government, but to the electorate.

So to be clear--I am not okay with anyone, especially the US government, interfering with our elections. Currently, it seems we have more to fear from our own bureaucracy than we have to fear from any other nation.

It's not likely that Pelosi prays for an imposter every day. The only thing the Catholic Church likes about her is all the taxpayer money she funnels to Catholic charities to resettle illegal aliens.

Perhaps actual research going to primary sources will enlighten people that no foreign government has hacked into any of our elections. Are you aware that our own Presidents and government officials also try to influence (not "hack") elections taking place in other countries. The Russians, in return, have been doing this for decades. It is well documented fact that the Ukrainians preferred Hillary Clinton to Donald Trump. Nothing more took place from foreign governments than had always been going on. They supported a particular candidate, and support is much different from hacking. Why did the Ukrainian government at that time prefer Mrs. Clinton? Interesting research should anyone care to undertake it.

Our own government was interfering with the 2016 election, pushing for the result Big Government wanted. That decision belongs, not to Big Government, but to the electorate.

So to be clear--I am not okay with anyone, especially the US government, interfering with our elections. Currently, it seems we have more to fear from our own bureaucracy than we have to fear from any other nation.

Who in "Our own government was interfering with the 2016 election"

you mean tramp asking Russia for Hillary's emails" and the tramp campaign collusion with the Russians. You know the part of "I love it".

And Tramp giving bribes and receiving bribes as he has done both.

A lot of people preferred Clinton, as evidenced by Tramp "told Russia to keep Crimea" (how do you think Ukrainians felt) and a lot of republican's didn't want Tramp either.

Nancy Pelosi: “As a Catholic… I Don’t Hate Anyone.” But Killing Babies in Abortion is Fine

Nancy is quite a woman. She's pro-abortion and pro-same sex marriage, but then when she's called out as a Trump hater, she says "I'm a Catholic and don't hate anyone" and "I pray for Trump every day."

The Church should respond to Nancy's hypocrisy with an ex-communication.

Unfortunately, our Catholic bishops are afraid of their shadows and will not take action against a Catholic politician, even one who flaunts her faithlessness as Nancy Pelosi.
How many babies has Pelosi killed?

Her explosion was simply to stamp on the republican talking point that all of this is politically motivated hatred of trump.

Their denial of this is critical in the battle for public opinion, which is the key element in all of this and in reality what this is all about.

That was a seasoned politician seizing an opportunity to hammer her narrative. She ran right back to the microphone to deliver her spiel. A total denial of the obvious and 180 degrees the other way in "I don't hate anyone" and "I pray for him" to quash the Republican talking point and supplant it with her own.

welcome to DC, where what they say and what they actually are doing are 2 totally different things.

The reports coming out Monday may be of interest to you.

Attempting to dehumanize a person is not the best foundation for a serious discussion. For example, note that despite my own personal feelings/biases, I refer to Mrs. Pelosi by her correct name and titles. Even in my thoughts.

The reports coming out Monday may be of interest to you.

Attempting to dehumanize a person is not the best foundation for a serious discussion. For example, note that despite my own personal feelings/biases, I refer to Mrs. Pelosi by her correct name and titles. Even in my thoughts.

Well sometimes you just need to shut them up, and tramp does it all the time, and Pelosi didn't belittle him, but Tramp belittles the press daily. She could of ignored it, but I would not appreciate it if she did, the republicans think we hate tramp and that is why we are impeaching him, nothing could be further form the truth, he put himself in this position.

Let me ask you ? do you think if someone is pro abortion though never had one, do you think they should not receive communion?

Nancy is quite a woman. She's pro-abortion and pro-same sex marriage, but then when she's called out as a Trump hater, she says "I'm a Catholic and don't hate anyone" and "I pray for Trump every day."

Unfortunately, our Catholic bishops are afraid of their shadows and will not take action against a Catholic politician, even one who flaunts her faithlessness as Nancy Pelosi.

You don't understand, once a Catholic always a Catholic.

:auiqs.jpg:

I was raised Catholic. Quit when I was 12.

We are told there is an indelible mark on your soul. Why do they call an atheist Jew a Jew?

We are told there is an indelible mark on your soul. Why do they call an atheist Jew a Jew?

YOU have apparently been told - and bought - a great many things.

However, we can take comfort in knowing Nancy will end up in the very bad level of hell where bad Catholics go.
So you are God/Christ now,eh? You are the one who determines who is saved or not and are taking Christ's slot on judgement day, eh?

What is the "unforgivable sin"?

th
93a5cbfe8356d6d96d2651e2903b0886a8a950461b468dc8936834b8ef4cc817.jpg
Look everybody!

I have nothing to say, but I do have photoshop!

Forum List

Back