Nancy Mace Destroys Sniveling Clinton Crony George Stephanopoulos After He Tries to Shame Her as a Rape Victim for Supporting President Trump

Most people want to make the USA greater with more freedom and individual liberty. Neo-GOP want to be the illiberal minority who rules over a subdued citizenry who have less freedom an liberty.

Ladies, vote the Neo-GOP out of office at every level of Government. Like Faux Not News, they're bad News for the Country.
We are losing our freedoms. And we are losing more of them as the federal government enlarges and becomes even more powerful. And we are getting poorer. We are slowly experiencing the dictatorial powers of the federal government. I sometimes wonder if the local authorities with citizens would ever stand up to federal agents coming into their areas for dictatorship reasons.

Trump is on tape talking about lack of self control and sexual assault. Many women steped forward and confirmed that happening to them.

You have to be seriously out of touch with reality to still think Trump didn't impulsively grab women by the pussy.

58c2fd1a1d000037037cdc10.png
Private comment to another guy long before he ran for President circa 2004
You are a pearl clutching feckless spineless wind bag

Private comment to another guy long before he ran for President circa 2004
You are a pearl clutching feckless spineless wind bag

Oh ok, sexual assualt is not sexual assualt if it's before 2016. Right dummy?

Since there are many Progs that knew Trump and they are above that sort of thing, maybe they can express they saw Trump do this. From what we get a sniff of, there is a lot of things going on with Progressives who are known or well to do.

There are others who have commited sexual assualt so therefore it's ok for Trump to commit sexual assualt, to brag about it, to lie about and defame his victims.

Did I get the entire elegance of what you are saying correctly?

I think it's preposterous that some Rado PSYCHOPATH can sliter out of the woodwork and accuse ANYONE of a supposed rape from 30 fucking years ago!!!!!
:rolleyes:
More proposterous than Trump provably lying about knowing her?

More proposterous than him on tape admitting that he "can't wait" and is entitled to "grab women by the pussy" because he is a star?

He is a self absorbed piece of crap.

Now maybe you are willing to overlook that for political expediency, but you just look foolish when you keep denying the obvious.

More proposterous from him on tape admitting that he "can't wait" and is entitled to "grab women by the pussy" because he is a star?
"Provably"
GTFOH!!!!!! :eusa_hand:

Fuck YOU and your Stalinist Marxist Leninist zombie BULLSHIT

More proposterous than him on tape admitting that he "can't wait" and is entitled to "grab women by the pussy" because he is a star?
Again misquoted
Did not say he had or did
Just said some will let you do it
It’s called guy talk but you being a make pretend gender and thinking confused non binary don’t have ordinary male experiences

It’s called guy talk

Really?

I'm a guy. Talked to alot of guys, at times about women. Never did we discuss how we are entitled to grab someone by the pussy because we are "stars".

Maybe you and your celebrity friends have those "guy" conversations?

I think it's preposterous that some Rado PSYCHOPATH can sliter out of the woodwork and accuse ANYONE of a supposed rape from 30 fucking years ago!!!!!
:rolleyes:

E. Jean Carroll isn't the psychopath in this scenario.

I think it's preposterous that a 77 year old man can continues to brag about how he likes to rape women, and you think it's preposterous that women have confirmed he did it.
Trump bragged about raping women and the ONLY reason he to defend himself from these charges was that Ms/ Carroll "wasn't his type". She wasn't "pretty enough" to interest him, and then he mistook a picture of Carroll taken at the time of the assault, for his then wife, Marla Maples.

Trump admits to raping women. Just not THIS woman. And you call Ms. Carroll a "psychopath".

What a complete misogynist weasel George is. First of all he didn’t get his facts right. And Mace was right, he was trying to shame her, as a rape victim for supporting Trump.

Fact Check: George Stephanopoulos Lies About Trump and ‘Rape’​

I wonder if Trump can sue Stephanopoopoli for defamation? Why couldn't he?

Since there are many Progs that knew Trump and they are above that sort of thing, maybe they can express they saw Trump do this. From what we get a sniff of, there is a lot of things going on with Progressives who are known or well to do.

Many people have just what you're asking, and Trump called all of them liars, even while continuing to claim that he sexually assaults women, just not the women who confirmed his stories.

"Provably"
GTFOH!!!!!! :eusa_hand:

Fuck YOU and your Stalinist Marxist Leninist zombie BULLSHIT
Yes provably. Beyond reasonable doubt. In a court of law.

Trump got the fuck out of there with a 90 million dollar liability for it, wants more.

Why go on that show in the first place... they only have a couple of hundred viewers... all in DC...

Pretty amazing how any woman can vote for a sexual abuser.

Some reporters were willing to go even further for Clinton.

In an interview, Burleigh, now a New York freelancer, said she in no way felt harassed or pressured by the president but that it was "not unusual for women" to swoon over him. What is unusual, for a journalist, is Burleigh's sexually charged declaration of support for Clinton. "I'd be happy to give him [oral sex] just to thank him for keeping abortion legal," she said

And, as usual, the redundancy of the left brings us the second or third third thread on this subject.

Yeah, I posted the same thing in the last one.

Really?

I'm a guy. Talked to alot of guys, at times about women. Never did we discuss how we are entitled to grab someone by the pussy because we are "stars".

Maybe you and your celebrity friends have those "guy" conversations?
Sorry you never had males around during your formative years so you could observe periodic “guy talk” it’s kinda like fishing stories-hyperbole.
Somehow you instead had instilled in you visions of males running around grabbing girls in reality. It’s not reality which you have no acquaintance with anyway

Most people want to make the USA greater with more freedom and individual liberty.
I hope so.
Neo-GOP want to be the illiberal minority who rules over a subdued citizenry who have less freedom an liberty.
I don't believe that but you can discuss it. You can start by telling me what you mean by Neo-GOP. Is that Nikky Haley for example? She's a disgusting POS.

Forum List

Back