Name That Tool…

What's this unique hammer used for?

th

the handle size threw me off,, a cobbler hammers have short handles,, I have a few leather hammers that are basically the same thing and the handles are about 5 inchs long
I have a thing about shoes. I can't even count how many pairs of boots and shoes I have. As a result, I watch a lot of shoe manufacturers and cobblers on YouTube.

looks to be a tool for something electric beings its a klein,,

is it coated to avoid shock?? maybe even plastic
that might make it a high linemans tool for connecting transformers or fuses
It's commonly called a Klein Lineman's Wrench (not positive if that's the official name). When I was a lineman, there are 4 basic nuts that are used on the poles to secure various types of equipment, down-guys, and other hardware. This particular wrench has two sized wrench openings on each end for a total of 4 sizes of nuts. Most line belts have a special sized loop just for this wrench.

Close guess on your part. It can be used on electric poles but telephone and cable TV linemen use them as well.

It's commonly called a Klein Lineman's Wrench (not positive if that's the official name). When I was a lineman, there are 4 basic nuts that are used on the poles to secure various types of equipment, down-guys, and other hardware. This particular wrench has two sized wrench openings on each end for a total of 4 sizes of nuts. Most line belts have a special sized loop just for this wrench.
to be honest if not for the klein being on it I would have taken longer to ID and then just a guess,,
the coating is a big give away,,

Forum List

Back