NAACP endorses gay marriage

GoneBezerk does not realize that we tried all white government for 300 years, and failed to practice significant portions of our country men and women. Please tell him we are not going back to the 1950s. I am Republican, you are not a conservative, and we are not going back to wackiness in government based on a single majority race.

You're a liar and a poser.

You are a reactionary fart gatherer, gone bezerk, nothing more.

Trying to avoid what I actually posted? I don't blame you, but that deliberate attempt to deceive is sinful. That's it, you are no longer a Christian! Get out!

I've avoided nothing....

Of course you have. You avoided my entire post, and it's obvious why.

^Repeated FAIL...

Nope... Expecting the Church to Embrace a Sin and give it Status in the Church in Marriage or even to say that it's OK and not the Sin and Abomatation that it's Consistently referred to as is Absurd.

The Church expects people to Acknowledge their Sins and try to NOT Engage in them.

Homosexuals want the Church to Embrace thier Sin.

They should find another Church. :thup:

:)

peace...

You're too much of a blockhead to understand what you are trying to talk about.

Take every Christian who has ever gotten drunk and knows he will get drunk again, every Christian who gets angry or uses foul language and knows he will again, every one who doesn't submit to authority, doesn't honor all men, isn't of one mind with all other Christians, doesn't obey his parents, isn't patient, is lustful, isn't moderate, eats with those who don't follow Christianity, women who speak in Church or men who let them do so, complain, desire things or people, seek fame and glory, carry debt, tell or believe a lie, are lazy, get a divorce or remarry, or dress immodestly and know they will again, to name but a few things, and tell them that because a hypocrite like you says so they cannot be Christians anymore. How many would that leave? And that is a small fraction of the 'disqualifiers' according to your 'standard.'

Asking the Church to Embrace and give Sanction to that which is Specifically and Consistently outlined as an Abomanation and Sin in ALL of it's Documents is the Height of Absurdity...

peace...

Because you can't Deal with the Logic does not mean it was not Presented. :thup:

peace...

I've avoided nothing....

Of course you have. You avoided my entire post, and it's obvious why.

^Repeated FAIL...

You're too much of a blockhead to understand what you are trying to talk about.

Take every Christian who has ever gotten drunk and knows he will get drunk again, every Christian who gets angry or uses foul language and knows he will again, every one who doesn't submit to authority, doesn't honor all men, isn't of one mind with all other Christians, doesn't obey his parents, isn't patient, is lustful, isn't moderate, eats with those who don't follow Christianity, women who speak in Church or men who let them do so, complain, desire things or people, seek fame and glory, carry debt, tell or believe a lie, are lazy, get a divorce or remarry, or dress immodestly and know they will again, to name but a few things, and tell them that because a hypocrite like you says so they cannot be Christians anymore. How many would that leave? And that is a small fraction of the 'disqualifiers' according to your 'standard.'

Asking the Church to Embrace and give Sanction to that which is Specifically and Consistently outlined as an Abomanation and Sin in ALL of it's Documents is the Height of Absurdity...

peace...

Because you can't Deal with the Logic does not mean it was not Presented. :thup:

peace...

Your repeated denial doesn't negate the fact that you avoided, and continue to avoid, my post showing your ignorance and inconsistency.

GoneBezerk does not realize that we tried all white government for 300 years.

Um, no we didn't.

Actually, yes, we did. Don't run around with a black or two or an Indian or three out of tens of thousands of white American officials, pretend that this proves it is not an "all white" government. The exceptions prove the truth.

First of all, the nation has not existed for 300 years. Second, just what does "all white" mean to you?

Gays and lesbians want the SAME benefits from the government when they marry their spouses. Not SPECIAL benefits.

Uh, civil unions give them that.

Completely wrong. Married gays cannot file a married federal income tax return. A gay person cannot collect their spouse's Social Security benefits.

To learn more about just how wrong you are, see the link in my sig.

GoneBezerk does not realize that we tried all white government for 300 years, and failed to practice significant portions of our country men and women. Please tell him we are not going back to the 1950s. I am Republican, you are not a conservative, and we are not going back to wackiness in government based on a single majority race.

You're a liar and a poser.
You are a reactionary fart gatherer, gone bezerk, nothing more.

Which 300 years was that?

Um, no we didn't.

Actually, yes, we did. Don't run around with a black or two or an Indian or three out of tens of thousands of white American officials, pretend that this proves it is not an "all white" government. The exceptions prove the truth.

First of all, the nation has not existed for 300 years. Second, just what does "all white" mean to you?

It means that you can't actually argue the details with him because he will change the meaning every time you prove he is wrong.

When does the NAACP speak out on all the violence in the black neighborhoods and cities like Detroit? Why doesn't Obama promote and talk about the benefits of a family like he has? What all these liberal black leaders actually doing in helping to promote a solid family structure? all the violence, all the kids killing kids, fatherless children, all the abortions, and this is what the NAACP chooses to comment on?...Pathetic:eusa_eh:
You might draw those conclusions by reading headlines because good news is rarely reported. Use of alcohol by black teens is a third less than 30 years ago; cigarette smoking is half, and both marijuana and cocaine use is down over 30%. Murder rates by blacks has fallen from 52/100,000 in 1992 to 30/100,000 in 2011.

The NAACP does speak out about violence in black neighborhoods and the plight of poor black families. They advocate legislation to help poor blacks. They give out millions of dollars in scholarships and fellowships, grants to promote health education, neighborhood improvements, and high school achievement awards.

That can't be true, Fox News, Beck, Rush or the other right wing blowhards don't show.

Uh, the Bible opposes homosexuality, of course that doesn't stop you idiot libs from making up stuff. ]

I didn't write this, but I think it applies pretty well here...

Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law. I have learned a great deal from your post, and I try to share that knowledge with as many people as I can. When someone tries to defend the homosexual lifestyle, for example, I simply remind him that Leviticus 18:22 clearly states it to be an abomination. End of debate.

I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some of the specific laws and how to best follow them.
•When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odour for the Lord (Lev. 1:9). The problem is my neighbors. They claim the odour is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?
•I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?
•I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanliness (Lev. 15:19-24). The problem is, how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.
•Lev. 25:44 states that I may indeed possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?
•I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself?
•A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination (Lev. 11:10), it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this?
•Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle room here?
•Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev.19:27. How should they die?
•I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?
•My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev. 19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? (Lev.24:10-16) Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev.20:14)

I know you have studied these things extensively, so I am confident you can help. Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging.

Uh, the Bible opposes homosexuality, of course that doesn't stop you idiot libs from making up stuff. ]

Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law. I have learned a great deal from your post, and I try to share that knowledge with as many people as I can. When someone tries to defend the homosexual lifestyle, for example, I simply remind him that Leviticus 18:22 clearly states it to be an abomination. End of debate.

I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some of the specific laws and how to best follow them.
•When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odour for the Lord (Lev. 1:9). The problem is my neighbors. They claim the odour is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?
•I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?
•I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanliness (Lev. 15:19-24). The problem is, how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.
•Lev. 25:44 states that I may indeed possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?
•I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself?
•A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination (Lev. 11:10), it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this?
•Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle room here?
•Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev.19:27. How should they die?
•I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?
•My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev. 19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? (Lev.24:10-16) Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev.20:14)

I know you have studied these things extensively, so I am confident you can help. Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging.

Spoken like a true ignoramus on Biblical Law.

1. Ceremonial Law was fulfilled in Christ- (the sacrificial lamb)
2.Moral Law too was fulfilled in the perfect life of Christ. Those who repent are saved and can stand before God justified in Christ
3.Civil Law belongs to the authority of nations and so long as it does not require a believer to sin against God, the believer is bound to it.

Last edited:
Perhaps. Why does that bother you so much? Frankly, who are the Christians to insist the law has to conform with their beliefs.

The problem with civil unions is the same thing that is wrong with this..

jimcrowpic3.jpg

Nope. The picture shows a violation of civil rights. Defining marriage as a man and a woman violates no one's civil rights.

Except that once the courts ruled that same sex relations were not criminal, there was no real leg to stand on to deny same-sex marriage.

In fact, such laws are really on their last legs for the same reason Jim Crow was eventually struck down by the courts... because it's arbitrary.

The federal government doesn't define marriage, it is a state issue and there is already a law on the books called the “Defense of Marriage Act” although Obama and Holder choose not to defend it because they don't like it...This bunch is lawless

2.Moral Law too was fulfilled in the perfect life of Christ. Those who repent are saved and can stand before God justified in Christ
3.Civil Law belongs to the authority of nations and so long as it does not require a believer to sin against God, the believer is bound to it.

And all of it is a man made bunch of bullshit.

And all of it is a man made bunch of bullshit.

Spoken like a true atheist~ Your unbelief does not a point make with regards to the point I was making- but thanks for telling us all something we didn't already understand about your position <sarcasm>

Forum List

Back