N. Korean Propaganda - Looks a lot like Dem Propaganda!

Very disturbing video, you know? If America were hit with a nuclear strike we could very well be in such a situation and I'm thinking is this intentional mockery - along with keeping their own people in the dark as to the desperation of their own living conditions? They are starving to death over there. The gulags inside NK are the worst in the world - they use their own population for slave labor - a very harsh communist country. Thanks for the video. - Jeremiah

Very disturbing video, you know? If America were hit with a nuclear strike we could very well be in such a situation and I'm thinking is this intentional mockery - along with keeping their own people in the dark as to the desperation of their own living conditions? They are starving to death over there. The gulags inside NK are the worst in the world - they use their own population for slave labor - a very harsh communist country. Thanks for the video. - Jeremiah

I read a couple of articles from people that escaped North Korea (Koreans). They pretty much said if the North Koreans could see pictures of the food we eat everyday, they would walk out of the country..... They are starving, while the "gov't" that made the promises to take care of them lives high on the hog..... The people are not armed, do not have the right to self defense, do not have the freedom of speech (or any of the other amendments) and live in misery.

What is sooooo sad, is that in this country, people are falling for the 'same' promises of the gov't that will "take care of them", and voting their (and my) rights away :-(

North Korea exposes life in the USA on MSN Video

Looks a lot like an Obama campaign video!

Why am I not surprised you both believe the obviously fake translation in the video is real?

As I keep saying. Critical thinking is alien technology to the Gullible Rube demographic of the modern right wing.

Too bad I don't have more time for this forum today. It would have been fun watching how many other rubes were sucked in by it.

Last edited:
North Korea exposes life in the USA on MSN Video

Looks a lot like an Obama campaign video!

Why am I not surprised you both believe the obviously fake translation in the video is real?

As I keep saying. Critical thinking is alien technology to the Gullible Rube demographic of the modern right wing.

Too bad I don't have more time for this forum today. It would have been fun watching how many other rubes were sucked in by it.

You know, the biggest problem with a liberal is that they have ZERO sense of humor. Z E R O .

I heard that the damn thing is a fake also. Hell, any idiot can see that the majority of the video is not in America. Why don't you clowns lighten up - just a little....Take your BS condemnation of the right and shove it.

Last edited by a moderator:

I read a couple of articles from people that escaped North Korea (Koreans). They pretty much said if the North Koreans could see pictures of the food we eat everyday, they would walk out of the country..... They are starving, while the "gov't" that made the promises to take care of them lives high on the hog..... The people are not armed, do not have the right to self defense, do not have the freedom of speech (or any of the other amendments) and live in misery.

What is sooooo sad, is that in this country, people are falling for the 'same' promises of the gov't that will "take care of them", and voting their (and my) rights away :-(

I have watched this video several times and, except for a few instances, looks to be Europe, Some of it Russia and (seemingly) France. There "seem" to be a couple of shots from either New York or Chicago, although I can't positively identify the cities.

Propaganda is a funny thing. It is based on lies and it serves only to "imprint" on the back of a person's mind; something to think about later, maybe when times are tough.

I don't know if it bothers the left because it might be offering a glimpse into what their "ideal" might look like, or if they fear that a few people might watch it and "turn away" from their love of all things communist.....

That is precisely the feeling I got initially watching it. I had the creepy feeling part of it was shot in Russia - that the Russians are somehow influencing these threats we are getting from NK. I believe that is for a future event in which the Russians strike our nuclear facilities and America is not able to respond. I have felt for many years the Russians are biding their time for the convenient moment we are not on our game and I cannot think of a better time to hit us then while Obama is at the helm.

I have never believed the Soviets gave up their ambition to hit us. What is being imprinted upon the minds of people is that if America were to be hit they would remember NK's threat and question if it could have been them. Russians are very much into this time of disinfo and plant it more than Americans would imagine. People can call the vid a spoof if they wish but my gut feeling is there is far more to it. They didn't go to this trouble just for a laugh. This is far more about getting inside our heads.

-Jeremiah

Forum List

Back