N. Korea may attempt nuclear detonation mark sinister Day of the sun

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
New satellite images have emerged purportedly showing how North Korea is preparing to detonate a nuclear bomb to coincide with its ‘Day of the Sun’ national day on Saturday. Aerial photos taken yesterday show continued activity at the Punggye-ri Nuclear site where US officials fear a nuclear device has been installed in a tunnel ahead of another test. It comes as the regime today warned foreign journalists to prepare for a ‘big event’ on Thursday and as tensions remained high after President Donald Trump sent a

North Korea May Attempt Nuclear Detonation to Mark Sinister 'Day of the Sun'
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fat boy is just having a field day thinking he's got the US by the nuggets..
He will crap a brick if we slam something down on him.

New satellite images have emerged purportedly showing how North Korea is preparing to detonate a nuclear bomb to coincide with its ‘Day of the Sun’ national day on Saturday. Aerial photos taken yesterday show continued activity at the Punggye-ri Nuclear site where US officials fear a nuclear device has been installed in a tunnel ahead of another test. It comes as the regime today warned foreign journalists to prepare for a ‘big event’ on Thursday and as tensions remained high after President Donald Trump sent a

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmmmm.... I wonder about all of this stuff to date... If a war started with North Korea, I wonder who would be it's immediate allies ??? China, Russia, who ????? Would North Korea be left on it's own, otherwise to fall upon it's own sword ? Who were their allies during the first Korean conflict just after world war two in the 1950's ?? Why were we not successful in defeating the North then ??

Hmmmm.... I wonder about all of this stuff to date... If a war started with North Korea, I wonder who would be it's immediate allies ??? China, Russia, who ????? Would North Korea be left on it's own, otherwise to fall upon it's own sword ? Who were their allies during the first Korean conflict just after world war two in the 1950's ?? Why were we not successful in defeating the North then ??

China is N Korea's biggest ally. N Korea serves two major purposes for china. First, China uses N Korea to weaken US alliance in the region by targeting US allies like Japan, Taiwan, Philippines and S Korea. Second, China uses N Korea to carry out secret nuclear tests.

• Banned

After Obama I don't think we have any friends left who would defend us. The globalist powers have many other leaders conned into this one world order bs. Those who are not for it are being tanked in some form or other. That's just to put it very shortly.

• Banned

This might answer some questions for you .............

The Art of the Deal-Trump Isolates Russia While Aligning with China

Forum List

Back