Myriad Labs. You saw it on 60 Minutes.

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
I am openly asking the various state militias that I have spoken to, "Is the enemy the US Government or corrupt companies like Myriad?"

I personally favor taking the war to them and not the government. What say you?

This company needs to be shut down . Make it so and come back and report how you have succeeded. Corrupt companies that have killed thousands of women with legal maneuvers on patented human genes need to be punished. Am I right or am I wrong?

Of course they will not do anything about that corruption. Myriad claims that they can patent human genes. As far as I am concerned only God can do that, and Myriad is not God. Their efforts have resulted in thousand of women dying of breast cancer. May they be damned to hell! They belong there.

I thought the patenting of human genes case was lost by those wanting to patent them?

I hold a natural copyright on my genes.

I thought the patenting of human genes case was lost by those wanting to patent them?

Unfortunately Myriad Labs has caused the needless death of thousands of American and Canadian and Mexican women because they have supposedly patented the gene for breast cancer. The only answer to that is to try them in a people's court and hang all of their management by the neck until they are dead. Everybody from mid level management on up needs to be tried by a people court and then executed. Case closed.

I am calling for the Idaho and Michigan state militias to represent. Time to prove your manhood and correct the corruption that has taken over this country. LET'S CLEAN HOUSE.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Unfortunately Myriad Labs has caused the needless death of thousands of American and Canadian and Mexican women because they have supposedly patented the gene for breast cancer. The only answer to that is to try them in a people's court and hang all of their management by the neck until they are dead. Everybody from mid level management on up needs to be tried by a people court and then executed. Case closed.

I am calling for the Idaho and Michigan state militias to represent. Time to prove your manhood and correct the corruption that has taken over this country. LET'S CLEAN HOUSE.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

We don't get tv here so I need to ask how did they cause these deaths?

I agree that those in companies found guilty of assisting in the death or causing the death of anyone should have to pay the criminal penalties just as if they were a citizen on the street causing someone else harm. The peanut butter fiasco comes to mind. Cargill's rotten meat from their slaughter houses also comes to mind. In China they would have been shot for feeding tainted food to the masses. Our society is way to lax on corporate criminals, IMO.

They didn't directly "cause death."

Rather, they "patented" the location and functions of a set of genes that cause breast cancer. If you wanted to determine if you were highly predisposed to breast cancer, you had to pay Myriad's exorbitant prices.

The very concept of "patenting" part of the human genome is ludicrous. I'm honestly surprised this practice wasn't shut down sooner.

If you take the war to them, their whores, the US govt., will take it to you.
The US of Empire's govt is the enemy of mankind. World wide.

All the Sarges,Gunny's, Lolly's and all other critters with badges and uniforms are brainwashed to protect the whores.

Rather, they "patented" the location and functions of a set of genes that cause breast cancer. If you wanted to determine if you were highly predisposed to breast cancer, you had to pay Myriad's exorbitant prices.

The very concept of "patenting" part of the human genome is ludicrous. I'm honestly surprised this practice wasn't shut down sooner.
They have caused death. People who can not afford the procedure went without, and hundreds have died because the cancer was not caught in time. I say a company that does shit like that needs to be taken down. They are a great evil in our land and need to be removed. The people who made those decisions to let poorer women to die deserve the death penalty. What if those women were your sisters or mother? I just had a baby sister die of cancer. Her kids were not adults yet.

I agree that those in companies found guilty of assisting in the death or causing the death of anyone should have to pay the criminal penalties just as if they were a citizen on the street causing someone else harm. The peanut butter fiasco comes to mind. Cargill's rotten meat from their slaughter houses also comes to mind. In China they would have been shot for feeding tainted food to the masses. Our society is way to lax on corporate criminals, IMO.

Rod, because Myriad claimed to have a patent on the cancer gene of a woman who died, they claimed that they had exclusive right to test for that gene. A simple procedure that could be done for a hundred dollars in any of several hundred labs in the United States suddenly cost thousands of dollars to pay those satanically evil sons of bitches at Myriad so they could drive around in expensive cars and take their wives to fancy night clubs and so on.

I think those people need to be tried for murder. No if's, and's or but's about it. We need to improvise a better justice system that can try those creeps and execute them on the same day. Damn them to hell. That is where they belong.

Does anyone actually think that the healthcare industry puts healthcare ahead of profit?
Does anyone actually think that we should not forcefully correct that error in thinking on the part of healthcare?

I carry my .45 to every DR's visit.
Also to my drugstore visits too since I leave with lots of desired painkillers. You never know when Rush might be in the neighborhood.

Last edited:
I am openly asking the various state militias that I have spoken to, "Is the enemy the US Government or corrupt companies like Myriad?"

I personally favor taking the war to them and not the government. What say you?

This company needs to be shut down . Make it so and come back and report how you have succeeded. Corrupt companies that have killed thousands of women with legal maneuvers on patented human genes need to be punished. Am I right or am I wrong?

Explain? The Courts just overturned the ability to patent human genes, which frankly seems consistent with patent laws.

Well if you develop a diagnostic test that you spent millions developing, you have a right to charge patients for the test. Don't think it has to do with the patent on the human gene itself, but likely the diagnostic test to detect that kit. Since their is no info on this in this thread about it I"m a bit uninformed. Is there even a treatment for those cases where women have breast cancer with a specific mutant that the test confirms? What do you think the actual cure would cost, tons, like the Herceptin, which targets the Her2 breast cancer mutation that effects 20% of breast cancer patients. Since its not a huge market and the drug works only on the 20% of patients, they have to charge a lot to make a profit on their investment. The less frequent a disease the higher the treatment is going to cost so companies make money on their risky investment

The reality of medicine is it takes a huge amount of risk and heavy financial investment to develop a drug or a diagnostic or medical treatment, hence why the high cost. I do have issue with millionaires making even more money, but there has to be a high reward for high risk investments or not many people are going to be willing to take that chance

Rod, because Myriad claimed to have a patent on the cancer gene of a woman who died, they claimed that they had exclusive right to test for that gene. A simple procedure that could be done for a hundred dollars in any of several hundred labs in the United States suddenly cost thousands of dollars to pay those satanically evil sons of bitches at Myriad so they could drive around in expensive cars and take their wives to fancy night clubs and so on.

I think those people need to be tried for murder. No if's, and's or but's about it. We need to improvise a better justice system that can try those creeps and execute them on the same day. Damn them to hell. That is where they belong.

Thank you. I agree with you we need a better justice system when it comes to corporate bullies. There are also cases where judges fully ignored the law when laws are in place to protect people against these creeps. It is happening throughout the system and an honest man or woman cannot fight it and if your sick and struggling very day to meet your bills it is twice as hard. Our society is a mess at this point. The more I read the more angry I get at what our bureaucracies are doing to the people. Some of these corporations have the bucks behind them to destroy lives, the environment, peoples health and other peoples finances. They can do it without blinking an eye. One of the problems I see though is so many people either seem to think that it does not affect them or that they have something to gain from allowing this to continue. Even on this message board reading people's bitches about a poor person getting aid is ridiculous. Many of those same posters don't bitch or say a word about the billions that corporates are getting from the taxpayers as they suck the nation dry and destroy the peoples health.

PS, don't encourage the militants. They will be better allies if we can keep them calm and get their support to oust these sellouts out of the political system verses winding them up to go create havoc.

Last edited:

They have caused death. People who can not afford the procedure went without, and hundreds have died because the cancer was not caught in time. I say a company that does shit like that needs to be taken down. They are a great evil in our land and need to be removed. The people who made those decisions to let poorer women to die deserve the death penalty. What if those women were your sisters or mother? I just had a baby sister die of cancer. Her kids were not adults yet.

how is it different from most other cancer treatments which cost a lot of money? They should give their product away for free where they likely dumped 1/2 billion dollars in research and development. Yes it sucks these things cost so much but its a very risky, very expensive process to develop a drug. I'm not sure people think about the consequences if companies lose incentives to for high risk projects. Having extensive knowledge of the process, its amazing drugs even make it to market with all the hurdles they face

If you take the war to them, their whores, the US govt., will take it to you.

The US of Empire's govt is the enemy of mankind. World wide.

All the Sarges,Gunny's, Lolly's and all other critters with badges and uniforms are brainwashed to protect the whores.

:doubt: What is it you imagine YOU are protecting?

And how much money and time did Myriad put in to study the gene and develop and test a diagnostic kit? You think if there was no patent rights on products that anybody would put that much time and money and effort into developing the test just so others can steal it and they don't make money on it?

And how much money and time did Myriad put in to study the gene and develop and test a diagnostic kit? You think if there was no patent rights on products that anybody would put that much time and money and effort into developing the test just so others can steal it and they don't make money on it?
No one of this world owns nature nor has any right to claim sole ownership of it no matter how much money they spend. Piss on those who claim they do or might. That includes you.

Forum List

Back