MyPillow is auctioning off equipment after retailers pull its products

MyPillow is auctioning off hundreds of pieces of equipment and subleasing manufacturing space after several shopping networks and major retailers took the company's products off shelves.

[snip]

Major retailers including Walmart, Bed Bath & Beyond and Slumberland Furniture said they will no longer sell MyPillow products as Lindell continues to falsely claim the 2020 election was stolen from former President Donald Trump.

"It was a massive, massive cancellation," Lindell said in a phone interview this week. "We lost $100 million from attacks by the box stores, the shopping networks, the shopping channels, all of them did cancel culture on us."

Add those losses to the $5 million Lindell was ordered to pay up for his "Prove Me Wrong" challenge.

And he still has a $2 billion fight in court with Smartmatic and Dominion.

Get your MyPillow while supplies last!

cry-into-my-pillow.jpg

MyPillow is auctioning off hundreds of pieces of equipment and subleasing manufacturing space after several shopping networks and major retailers took the company's products off shelves.

[snip]

Major retailers including Walmart, Bed Bath & Beyond and Slumberland Furniture said they will no longer sell MyPillow products as Lindell continues to falsely claim the 2020 election was stolen from former President Donald Trump.

"It was a massive, massive cancellation," Lindell said in a phone interview this week. "We lost $100 million from attacks by the box stores, the shopping networks, the shopping channels, all of them did cancel culture on us."

Add those losses to the $5 million Lindell was ordered to pay up for his "Prove Me Wrong" challenge.

cry-into-my-pillow.jpg
You mean, "Get your MyPillow while the company lasts?"

[snip]

cry-into-my-pillow.jpg
So Americans are now unemployed. Now you can enjoy your Made in China pillow. You guys are learning from the Canadian economy.

It's no secret, the democrat strategy is to accuse a political dissident of something even if they don't have a case and watch the person spend his life savings on legal fees. The second strategy is to sue you into the poor house.

Lindell defamed Dominion and Smartmatic and he filed several lawsuits in support of the Big Lie.

It was all part of his grift to solicit money from the rubes.

He brought this down on himself.

He's got no one to blame but himself.

Any CEO today regardless of which side of the aisle, is simply stupid to go public with their views. It not only will lose money for them, but this also hits their workers and stockholders as well.
In Lindell's case, he's doubled and tripled down with his views, and his company is paying the price. Really REALLY stupid. Go public, go broke!

[snip]

cry-into-my-pillow.jpg
Already a thread on this; use the search function, Guno.

Forum List

Back