MyPillow is auctioning off equipment after retailers pull its products

You know your life is truly pathetic now when the best thing you've got to do is gloat that a private American company run by a hard-working self-made entrepreneur making quality products creating jobs for many people is downsizing because your group shadow-banned them and ran them out of store front retail business just because of who the guy chooses to like to vote for and support.

THAT IS WHEN you REALLY know that the Left are really a bunch of fascists who hate freedom of choice, democracy, and free will and will stop at nothing to win elections so they can take rights away from others.

Last edited:

MyPillow is auctioning off hundreds of pieces of equipment and subleasing manufacturing space after several shopping networks and major retailers took the company's products off shelves.

[snip]

Major retailers including Walmart, Bed Bath & Beyond and Slumberland Furniture said they will no longer sell MyPillow products as Lindell continues to falsely claim the 2020 election was stolen from former President Donald Trump.

"It was a massive, massive cancellation," Lindell said in a phone interview this week. "We lost $100 million from attacks by the box stores, the shopping networks, the shopping channels, all of them did cancel culture on us."

Add those losses to the $5 million Lindell was ordered to pay up for his "Prove Me Wrong" challenge.

And he still has a $2 billion fight in court with Smartmatic and Dominion.

Get your MyPillow while supplies last!

cry-into-my-pillow.jpg
MyPillow is auctioning off equipment after retailers pull its products

There's already a thread on this EXACT same subject

MyPillow is auctioning off hundreds of pieces of equipment and subleasing manufacturing space after several shopping networks and major retailers took the company's products off shelves.

[snip]

Major retailers including Walmart, Bed Bath & Beyond and Slumberland Furniture said they will no longer sell MyPillow products as Lindell continues to falsely claim the 2020 election was stolen from former President Donald Trump.

"It was a massive, massive cancellation," Lindell said in a phone interview this week. "We lost $100 million from attacks by the box stores, the shopping networks, the shopping channels, all of them did cancel culture on us."

Add those losses to the $5 million Lindell was ordered to pay up for his "Prove Me Wrong" challenge.

cry-into-my-pillow.jpg
Go magaturd, go Broke!

I gotta admit, there's kind of a good ring to it. :113:

Go magaturd, go Broke!
Another hate-filled demscum fascist pulling for Americans to go out of business and lose their jobs so that his Chinese cohorts can take everything over.

I gotta admit, there's kind of a good ring to it.
Then you must really be THRILLED at the ring of all these woke companies going broke!
  1. Nike
  2. Amazon
  3. Bud Beer
  4. Apple
  5. Bed Bath & Beyond
  6. Ben & Jerrys
  7. Best Buy
  8. Disney
  9. EBay
  10. ESPN
  11. Fox News
  12. Google
  13. MLB
  14. NBA
  15. Netflix
  16. Paramount
  17. Target
  18. NYT
  19. Walmart
  20. Yahoo
among many others have all reported huge losses due to wokism.

[snip]

cry-into-my-pillow.jpg

The meme should read "For those Trumpbot tears." Some of us who lean right, just don't like Trump.

He's too liberal for me. And I'm not even that far right.

Another hate-filled demscum fascist pulling for Americans to go out of business and lose their jobs so that his Chinese cohorts can take everything over.

Then you must really be THRILLED at the ring of all these woke companies going broke!
  1. Nike
  2. Amazon
  3. Bud Beer
  4. Apple
  5. Bed Bath & Beyond
  6. Ben & Jerrys
  7. Best Buy
  8. Disney
  9. EBay
  10. ESPN
  11. Fox News
  12. Google
  13. MLB
  14. NBA
  15. Netflix
  16. Paramount
  17. Target
  18. NYT
  19. Walmart
  20. Yahoo
among many others have all reported huge losses due to wokism.

Almost all of those are still doing fine.

The meme should read "For those Trumpbot tears." Some of us who lean right, just don't like Trump.

He's too liberal for me. And I'm not even that far right.
Well, I can't tell you how many times I warned the Trumpbot on this forum in 2016 that Trump was a far left New York limousine liberal and would lead them into the far left camp.

His first achievement was to completely amputate their moral legs. And then there is his far left protectionist trade war.

Add his record budgets and massive overspending.

It's no secret, the democrat strategy is to accuse a political dissident of something even if they don't have a case and watch the person spend his life savings on legal fees. The second strategy is to sue you into the poor house.
Mike Lindell's problems have nothing to do with the Dems. Mike fell off the wagon and got hooked on that orange shit.

[snip]

cry-into-my-pillow.jpg

Your time line could use some work.

Bed bath & beyond filed bankruptcy after pulling My Pillow. They pulled a Bud Lite.

Poor thing.

Been a rough summer for the left.

Holy shit, is he really goono?!
Yup.

One of the most legendary liberal trolls in internet history.

But he behaves himself here for the most part.

Other than posting this dopey dupe thread, which is pretty common behavior here by many.

Forum List

Back