MyPillow is auctioning off equipment after retailers pull its products

An "American Hero", if a whacko lying loud mouth bully is your idea of a hero then you need some serious help.

Mike Pillow Guy has lied his company to near insolvency. Store are NOT carrying shitty merch for a reason.

Pillow Pooper is responsible for his financial problems. He alone created the shit storm that forcing him to sell his company's made in China equipment.

Not one of his "Predictions" of the Rapist and Traitor being returned to the WH came true, and you people were stupid enough to believe his outrageous claims.

Mikey is nothing more than a media whore, he loves being front of the camera and did anything and everything he could to keep his face on screen, even if it meant ruining his company.
"Go woke, go broke"

They were for a while, but stores started getting rid of it before he went off the deep end. It has a good gimmick but in the end people did not buy them all that much.

The pillows suck, I never tried the bedding ware but the pillows were awful.
Couldn't speak to quality as I've honestly never tried them. I tend to spend a lot on bedding (thousands) because filler quality and thread count is important to me. Heck, sleep is important to me, so I steer clear of 'As seen on TV' products in general.

IF he is so fucking rich, IF his company is doing fucking well then why in the hell is Pillow Pooper being forced to sell off equipment. On paper he might have a lot of money, but the reality is that his company is in trouble and his merch ain't selling.

IF he is so fucking rich, IF his company is doing fucking well then why in the hell is Pillow Pooper being forced to sell off equipment. On paper he might have a lot of money, but the reality is that his company is in trouble and his merch ain't selling.
Why do you want an American business to fail?

Why would liberals want to ruin the pillow guy? Didn't they like the sheets and pillows? I guess they just can't get over their hatred for the former president.

Read Mike's book. He has been through Hell and back. He will be just fine. He will move on and create something new.

Forum List

Back