MyPillow is auctioning off equipment after retailers pull its products

He's got no one to blame but himself.

Any CEO today regardless of which side of the aisle, is simply stupid to go public with their views. It not only will lose money for them, but this also hits their workers and stockholders as well.
In Lindell's case, he's doubled and tripled down with his views, and his company is paying the price. Really REALLY stupid. Go public, go broke!
The United States needs innovators like Lindell. Unfortunately, there are millions of woke equity hires like the VP bud Light executive. We are finished. We went from a nation that pushes excellence with flaws to one that pushes percentages of any culture, gender, and anything related which has to be done by dumbing us down. We have wide disparities in employment wages with a fair percentage of people making more money than people with IQ's 20 points higher.

Sure, there are people who walk in and want a pillow or whatever right on the spot, but if they really wanted a Pillow product, they have always been available online.

So you are saying the company My Pillow won’t go completely bankrupt. But they will continue to contract and get smaller.

So you are saying the company My Pillow won’t go completely bankrupt. But they will continue to contract and get smaller.

How would I know? But I can tell you that I've heard that MyPillow is selling off a lot of gear they no longer need and but are BUYING stuff too apparently retooling for their current business.

How would I know? But I can tell you that I've heard that MyPillow is selling off a lot of gear they no longer need and but are BUYING stuff too apparently retooling for their current business.

And the subleasing of production facilities and warehouse space?

Why are they subleasing parts of their manufacturing plants? Yo make room for all this shiny new equipment?

So you know you are full of shit and this is the best you got. Renting out warehouse and production space means they are retooling and growing now. Got it Simp!

No, I DON'T know I'm full of shit, is this the best YOU got? What is your hangup over a guy who sells pillows? Damn are you tards fucked in the head! I couldn't give a care less what the Pillow guy does or doesn't do! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR FUCKING HEAD ASSHOLE.

And AFAIK, if he is renting out space he no longer uses or needs, why wouldn't he, bonehead? I mean, that way, he can stay where he is and make MONEY off the space he is paying rent and taxes on!

No, I DON'T know I'm full of shit, is this the best YOU got? What is your hangup over a guy who sells pillows? Damn are you tards fucked in the head! I couldn't give a care less what the Pillow guy does or doesn't do! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR FUCKING HEAD ASSHOLE.

And AFAIK, if he is renting out space he no longer uses or needs, why wouldn't he, bonehead? I mean, that way, he can stay where he is and make MONEY off the space he is paying rent and taxes on!

It means he is downsizing because of loss of revenue. You know this because Mike Pillow himself is telling you this JFC Simp!

It means he is downsizing because of loss of revenue. You know this because Mike Pillow himself is telling you this JFC Simp!

It means that he is renting out space to someone else to make money in an area he no longer needs. That has no bearing on him buying other gear as his business changes. Whatever he is renting out is just whatever leftover space he doesn't need anymore. But nice to know that this so triggers you, you just can't wait to see a guy go out of business you're so fucking petty because it just kills you that after ALL THESE YEARS, you are still no closer to seeing Trump perp walk.
:21:

It means that he is renting out space to someone else to make money in an area he no longer needs. That has no bearing on him buying other gear as his business changes. Whatever he is renting out is just whatever leftover space he doesn't need anymore. But nice to know that this so triggers you, you just can't wait to see a guy go out of business you're so fucking petty because it just kills you that after ALL THESE YEARS, you are still no closer to seeing Trump perp walk.
:21:

Never had any illusions of tRump being perp walked. The rich and powerful rarely see any real justice to their crimes. Mike himself said he has lost over $100,000,000 in revenue Simp. That is why he needs less of everything because his product isn't selling as well as before he got hooked on the Orange Goo!

Forum List

Back