The consequences of Roe vs. Wade

Possibly the biggest Leftist lie of the past fifty years: Removing the "right" to get an abortion takes away your right to decide whether to procreate or not.

And they are still getting away with it.

The Left is evil.

Next thing you know, the Courts are going to require people to be responsible for other aspects of their lives -- like paying for their own tuition or abstaining from harmful drugs. Friggin' pieces of cow dung.

Will we be making the fathers financially responsible for mother and child? ... I ask because current child support enforcement is laughable ...

Or do you not believe men have any part in getting women pregnant? ...

Will we be making the fathers financially responsible for mother and child? ... I ask because current child support enforcement is laughable ...

Not in California where they want to forgive child support obligations of blacks as part of reparations. Not sure how that works if they forgive child support owed to black women.

Not in California where they want to forgive child support obligations of blacks as part of reparations. Not sure how that works if they forgive child support owed to black women.

It's cheaper to just pay the child support than track down and prosecute the deadbeat parents ... thus our current welfare program ...

Raising taxes to build more jails ... because when all the prison beds have murderers in them, we have to stop arresting people ... yes, there have been instances in Oregon of police issuing tickets for armed robbery ... days later ... this place is a criminal hellhole once the tourists leave ...

It's just that women are superior physically and intellectually from agendas. Third generation feminism now. And then we get this continuous crying to have someone else pay for this.

It's just that women are superior physically and intellectually from agendas. Third generation feminism now. And then we get this continuous crying to have someone else pay for this.

So ... your informed opinion of abortion is that men are not responsible ... noted ... thank you for your input ...

So ... your informed opinion of abortion is that men are not responsible ... noted ... thank you for your input ...
I am big on personal responsibility. If a woman chooses to spread her legs for a man, and she has not taken precautions to prevent getting pregnant, she is responsible for her own kid! She can ask the father for support.

I am big on personal responsibility. If a woman chooses to spread her legs for a man, and she has not taken precautions to prevent getting pregnant, she is responsible for her own kid! She can ask the father for support.

The woman will be asking the government for support ... and you'd let an infant child starve to death, that's hateful ... it's anti-science to believe women get pregnant alone ...

I know ... "fuck them and forget them" ... works if you hate your own children ..

Forum List

Back