Myocarditis linked to Covid vaccine in Kids

Go take your 5th and 6th jab and do the world a favor and drop dead like the vacuous insects you’re

Don’t give it to your kids

We know many many have died from the jabs, its now irrefutable, a 40% increase of deaths in 18-64 year olds over the last year, the 40% increase of death not from covid, its the fucking jabs!

Do you and Quasar have links to back up your bullshit? I noticed that you only posted your opinions without anything to back them up.

!
New massive study from Hong Kong that clearly shows huge link between Covid vaccine and kids

You Pro Jab MF are killing your kids

Got a link to back up your bullshit? I think that the forum rules state you need a link to support your position if you are the OP.

Heart attacks have killed far more adults
. Just last week : 3 pro soccer players all died from the vaccine after massive heart attacks

Heart attacks have killed far more adults
. Just last week : 3 pro soccer players all died from the vaccine after massive heart attacks

Wow.......................since you can't prove that kids are suffering from myocarditis because of the vaccine, you switch to saying adults are having heart attacks. Again........got any links to back up your bullshit?

Do you and Quasar have links to back up your bullshit? I noticed that you only posted your opinions without anything to back them up.
Booster up democrat, the only good democrats are Biden boosted democrats.... Trust in the science of hate and set self free from Trump forever and ever, booster up and don't forget to wear your little mask, you're gonna need that from now on, for real! :banana:

"We are seeing, right now, the highest death rates we have seen in the history of this business – not just at OneAmerica," said Scott Davison, head of the $100 billion insurance company that's been in operation since 1877 and has approximately 2,400 employees.

The increase represents "huge, huge numbers," among "primarily working-age people" who have employer-sponsored group life plans through OneAmerica, according to The Center Square.

"And what we saw just in third quarter, we’re seeing it continue into fourth quarter, is that death rates are up 40% over what they were pre-pandemic," Davison said during an online news conference last week. "Just to give you an idea of how bad that is, a three-sigma or a one-in-200-year catastrophe would be 10% increase over pre-pandemic."

"So 40% is just unheard of," he added.

Tens of thousands have died from the vaccines

I did take my shots 9 months ago because the variant was deadly but the omicron is a mild flu

Booster up democrat, the only good democrats are Biden boosted democrats.... Trust in the science of hate and set self free from Trump forever and ever, booster up and don't forget to wear your little mask, you're gonna need that from now on, for real! :banana:

Just what I thought.............no links, just bullshit.

Tens of thousands have died from the vaccines

I did take my shots 9 months ago because the variant was deadly but the omicron is a mild flu

Really? tens of thousands have died? Got anything to back that up, or is this just more of your opinionated bullshit? Oh yeah, the reason omicron isn't as dangerous is because of all the people who have been vaccinated.

1644252659062.png

Forum List

Back