My white privilege

you could try to get a job.
Of course, or you could actually pretend as if you care about poor people.

Move along.
I'm a little confused. I don't deny that white privilege exists. See Lori Loughlin. But some black kids get a leg up that even poor black kids don't have a chance at, regardless of how smart or hard working they may be.

Lori Loughlin is an example of CLASS privilege, not white privilege, bub.

Last edited:
My favorite is how Demonicrats tell us blacks need a boost with no mention of white people living in poverty. Boy if you want to talk privilege.

Shit Obama says blacks deserve reparations simply because their great great great greats may have been slaves at some point. White people have to pay for it due our sins.

Where are the reparations for Japanese, Irish & Chinese anyway? My white great grandmother was a slave in Poland, but shit, Germany won't return my phone calls.

BTW, Lori Loughlin got off because anyone in their right mind would enjoy watching her get off, hot as balls :abgg2q.jpg:
Im a Jew. If reperations are on the table, Egypt and Germany owe me a shit load of money.

But I need to ask....

I am here in America because my grandparents immigrated here in the 1920's. Well after slavery was abolished.

My across the street neighbor was born in the Bahamas and immigrated here with her parents in the 1960's.

So.....should I pay for reparations with my tax dollars and should she receive those dollars even though my ancestors had nothing to do with slavery and her ancestors were never slaves?

How do we pan that out?

My great grandparents migrated here around the same time. Settled in St. Louis, apparently many Jews settled there. From there they made good in Vegas and Southern Ca - due their white privilege, apparently.

I didn't realize Egypt might owe me reparations too, bastards:stir: Oh shit, I forgot, that was "years" ago, one must not forget, where's my cash?
Curious....should the Egyptians tear down the pyramids because they were built by Jewish slaves?

I bet you this.....every ancestor of those slaves see those Pyramids as a testament to their heritage.

But I guess I digress.

you could try to get a job.
Of course, or you could actually pretend as if you care about poor people.

Move along.
I'm a little confused. I don't deny that white privilege exists. See Lori Loughlin. But some black kids get a leg up that even poor black kids don't have a chance at, regardless of how smart or hard working they may be.

Lori Loughlin is an example of CLASS privilege, note white privilege, bub.
Exactly.

Brings 55 years of affirmative action to mind.

yes, affirmative action has been pretty awesome for white women.
Not the sharpest knife in the drawer are ya? Get ahold of affirmative action, I understand they have free whetstones for POC. Maybe with a little sharpening you can bring yourself up to speed.

My favorite is how Demonicrats tell us blacks need a boost with no mention of white people living in poverty. Boy if you want to talk privilege.

Shit Obama says blacks deserve reparations simply because their great great great greats may have been slaves at some point. White people have to pay for it due our sins.

Where are the reparations for Japanese, Irish & Chinese anyway? My white great grandmother was a slave in Poland, but shit, Germany won't return my phone calls.

BTW, Lori Loughlin got off because anyone in their right mind would enjoy watching her get off, hot as balls :abgg2q.jpg:
Im a Jew. If reperations are on the table, Egypt and Germany owe me a shit load of money.

But I need to ask....

I am here in America because my grandparents immigrated here in the 1920's. Well after slavery was abolished.

My across the street neighbor was born in the Bahamas and immigrated here with her parents in the 1960's.

So.....should I pay for reparations with my tax dollars and should she receive those dollars even though my ancestors had nothing to do with slavery and her ancestors were never slaves?

How do we pan that out?

My great grandparents migrated here around the same time. Settled in St. Louis, apparently many Jews settled there. From there they made good in Vegas and Southern Ca - due their white privilege, apparently.

I didn't realize Egypt might owe me reparations too, bastards:stir: Oh shit, I forgot, that was "years" ago, one must not forget, where's my cash?
Curious....should the Egyptians tear down the pyramids because they were built by Jewish slaves?

I bet you this.....every ancestor of those slaves see those Pyramids as a testament to their heritage.

But I guess I digress.

"Should my Viking DNA pay reparations to my English, Scottish and Irish DNA?"

Asking for a friend.

But I need to ask....

How do we pan that out?

But I guess I digress.
I want my reparations from the Chinese for all of the terrible things that my German ancestors suffered at the hands of Genghis Khan. Then I want reparations for all of my Irish ancestors that the English starved and subjected. I want some reparations from the Navajo for the slavery of my Hopi ancestors as well.

But I need to ask....

How do we pan that out?

But I guess I digress.
I want my reparations from the Chinese for all of the terrible things that my German ancestors suffered at the hands of Genghis Khan. Then I want reparations for all of my Irish ancestors that the English starved and subjected. I want some reparations from the Navajo for the slavery of my Hopi ancestors as well.

I'm pretty sure Italians owe us all a boatload for the Roman Empire's exploits. Just sayin'.

I'll settle for some free vacays.

It's pretty much proven that black youth's are much more likely to be incarcerated than white youth's for the same crimes. So, that might be a more realistic way to see what white privelege is even though for many it's not much of a privilege.

So, are they being locked up for being black, or are they being locked up for breaking the law? It can't be both.
Yes it can both. White offenders, committing the same crime are less likely to receive jail time.

Not the sharpest knife in the drawer are ya? Get ahold of affirmative action, I understand they have free whetstones for POC. Maybe with a little sharpening you can bring yourself up to speed.

Wouldn't know, I'm the most pasty-white dude you'd ever want to meet.

But the reality- White women have gotten more out of Affirmative Action than people of Color have.

I want my reparations from the Chinese for all of the terrible things that my German ancestors suffered at the hands of Genghis Khan.

Um... Okay, you realize that
1) Ghengis Khan wasn't Chinese, he was Mongolian.
2) The Mongol Hoards never got close to Germany.

was there some home schooling involved in your education?

One of the factors that has made black poverty so entrenched is through a systemic system of laws and of violence (white race riots) towards black property owners and businesses and homes and communities that destroyed wealth and the ability to pass it to their children and so on. So as a community - whites (in general) have not had to endure that. Poverty has a lot of causes of course, some in our control, some not. But I think that is one example how race was a factor.

Interesting.

But I feel as if black people already have all the tools they need to prosper. But instead of breaking free from victimhood they seem to embrace it.

"White people did X to my ancestors, therefore as a descendant I deserve Y!"

So, where does the privilege supposedly exist?

Do they? Prosperity, more often then is not created in a rags to riches story, though that does happen, it really isn’t that common. A lot of wealth is created and passed down, and grown through generations, and that includes not just dollars but property. What happens when that is routinely destroyed and every generation has to start all over again?

Two examples: race riots, that targeted thriving black communities and destroyed them. In an era of segregation, they would have little recourse to justice.

The other example is that black property was much more likely to be targeted for public projects and infrastructure, often without compensation or inadequate compensation. Again, destroying accumutated value that might have been passed on.

And when poor or middle class black communities are more likely to be targeted then poor white communities, isn’t that an example of white priveledge?

Even though you and your grandmother are poor? Do you live in a fairly safe neighborhood?

Being safe does not necessarily grant prosperity. Think of it this way, our lack of prosperity could actually be a threat to our safety.

It's all relative.
I think in this case you are missing the point. It is not a guarantor of prosperity, but it is the difference between being the frying pan vs the fire. Poverty is a threat to safety, obviously, regardless of race your options are curtailed, but even within that there are different levels of poverty.

One of the factors that has made black poverty so entrenched is through a systemic system of laws and of violence (white race riots) towards black property owners and businesses and homes and communities that destroyed wealth and the ability to pass it to their children and so on. So as a community - whites (in general) have not had to endure that. Poverty has a lot of causes of course, some in our control, some not. But I think that is one example how race was a factor.

Interesting.

But I feel as if black people already have all the tools they need to prosper. But instead of breaking free from victimhood they seem to embrace it.

Do they? Prosperity, more often then is not created in a rags to riches story, though that does happen, it really isn’t that common. A lot of wealth is created and passed down, and grown through generations, and that includes not just dollars but property. What happens when that is routinely destroyed and every generation has to start all over again?

Two examples: race riots, that targeted thriving black communities and destroyed them. In an era of segregation, they would have little recourse to justice.

The other example is that black property was much more likely to be targeted for public projects and infrastructure, often without compensation or inadequate compensation. Again, destroying accumutated value that might have been passed on.

And when poor or middle class black communities are more likely to be targeted then poor white communities, isn’t that an example of white priveledge?

False;

The overwhelming majority of wealth is earned, VERY little is inherited.

You're just perpetuating another Marxist myth.

Even though you and your grandmother are poor? Do you live in a fairly safe neighborhood?

Being safe does not necessarily grant prosperity. Think of it this way, our lack of prosperity could actually be a threat to our safety.

It's all relative.
I think in this case you are missing the point. It is not a guarantor of prosperity, but it is the difference between being the frying pan vs the fire. Poverty is a threat to safety, obviously, regardless of race your options are curtailed, but even within that there are different levels of poverty.

Bullshit - racist bullshit.

There is no white privilege's, if anything the opposite is true. Over the last decade, there is a STEEP white penalty.

You're not the only racist.

But the reality- White women have gotten more out of Affirmative Action than people of Color have.

I want my reparations from the Chinese for all of the terrible things that my German ancestors suffered at the hands of Genghis Khan.

1. Symantics moron, reparations from the Mongols then. 2. Maybe you were home schooled. Germany was invaded in 1279--looked for a graphic that you might understand. Mongol invasions and conquests - Wikipedia

Interesting.

False;

The overwhelming majority of wealth is earned, VERY little is inherited.

You're just perpetuating another Marxist myth.

Or maybe not false. You are referencing a minority, a small segment of the extremely wealthy. What the middle and middle upper class?

It's all relative.

Bullshit - racist bullshit.

There is no white privilege's, if anything the opposite is true. Over the last decade, there is a STEEP white penalty.

You're not the only racist.
If you are going to devolve into screaming “yer racist” then have a nice day :icon_rolleyes:

FYI guys...let’s not hijack the thread into a discussion of reparations. The OP’s topic is white priveledge.

In reality, wealthy, more educated minorities across the board have gotten more out of Affirmative Action than have poorer, less educate folks.

The real issue is Global Economic & Political Power Class vs. Everybody. That's why they gin up DNA based tribal conflict to distract the serfs from what is really going on.

Forum List

Back