My white privilege

you could try to get a job.
Of course, or you could actually pretend as if you care about poor people.

Move along.
I'm a little confused. I don't deny that white privilege exists. See Lori Loughlin. But some black kids get a leg up that even poor black kids don't have a chance at, regardless of how smart or hard working they may be.
We could define lots of different kinds of "Privilege". Life isn't fair. Lori Loughlin probably benefits more from class privilege (being rich) and looks privilege (being hot) than she does from white privilege.

Bottom line, since life isn't fair, people have to make their own "Privilege"
Let's listen to Rocky:

Move along.
I'm a little confused. I don't deny that white privilege exists. See Lori Loughlin. But some black kids get a leg up that even poor black kids don't have a chance at, regardless of how smart or hard working they may be.
Interesting. Lori Laughlin is your example. How about Oprah Winfrey? I bet she gets in a restaurant before us white folk.
It has nothing to do with color. It has to do with money and reputation.
Me? I am a nobody. I have a great family, a family business, 6 employees, 2 dogs, a boat, 2 cars....but when I go to a restaurant? They dont see my color...they see my position in line.

I am white. If privilege applied to me because of my skin color, I would be earning a high 5 figure income with a degree from a college of my choosing on the back of a full-ride scholarship. My privilege would have shielded me from some of the dumbest decisions I ever made in my life. I wouldn't be here dedicating almost 80% of mine and my grandmother's monthly income to bills and survival. We don't enjoy any privilege because of our skin color. Being white never made our lives any easier.

We are a lower-middle-class family who barely has enough money to make ends meet. If there was a privilege, we never knew about it. I am sure the billions of white people who existed in the world before me and throughout history who suffered from poverty, famines, genocide, murder, cruel dictatorships... would have loved to have known about the privilege their skin color supposedly imbued them with. Maybe it would have spared their lives and shielded them from unnecessary suffering. White privilege is hogwash. It reeks of jealousy and has no basis in reality.

My white privilege does not exist.

The only definition of and synonym for White Privilege is hard work and extreme personal responsibility. Anyone anywhere living in America can have their own "white privilege" if they are willing to get off their asses and work hard for better lives. The antonym of so-called privilege of any kind is laziness and failure to work hard to improve one's self in all ways possible.

Move along.
I'm white but I always identify as African American no matter what. Then any white guilt or privl just disappears They say we all basically came from Africa, so we're all African Americans.

See how logic can solve problems.

Move along.

Precisely. Some black kids have distinct advantages over other black kids. It has nothing to do with their skin color.

And Lori Loughlin? Her skin color didn't let her get off easy for what she did, it was her status. Big difference.

My favorite is how Demonicrats tell us blacks need a boost with no mention of white people living in poverty. Boy if you want to talk privilege.

Shit Obama says blacks deserve reparations simply because their great great great greats may have been slaves at some point. White people have to pay for it due our sins.

Where are the reparations for Japanese, Irish & Chinese anyway? My white great grandmother was a slave in Poland, but shit, Germany won't return my phone calls.

BTW, Lori Loughlin got off because anyone in their right mind would enjoy watching her get off, hot as balls :abgg2q.jpg: Same for Halle Berry, she can get away with murder.

Last edited:

Move along.

Precisely. Some black kids have distinct advantages over other black kids. It has nothing to do with their skin color.

And Lori Loughlin? Her skin color didn't let her get off easy for what she did, it was her status. Big difference.

Where was the white privilege when OJ slashed Nicole's throat?

Move along.

Where was the white privilege when OJ slashed Nicole's throat?

In the black gloves that Cochran wore at the trial

"If it doesn't fit, you must acquit!"

My favorite is how Demonicrats tell us blacks need a boost with no mention of white people living in poverty. Boy if you want to talk privilege.

Shit Obama says blacks deserve reparations simply because their great great great greats may have been slaves at some point. White people have to pay for it due our sins.

Where are the reparations for Japanese, Irish & Chinese anyway? My white great grandmother was a slave in Poland, but shit, Germany won't return my phone calls.

BTW, Lori Loughlin got off because anyone in their right mind would enjoy watching her get off, hot as balls :abgg2q.jpg:
Im a Jew. If reperations are on the table, Egypt and Germany owe me a shit load of money.

But I need to ask....

I am here in America because my grandparents immigrated here in the 1920's. Well after slavery was abolished.

My across the street neighbor was born in the Bahamas and immigrated here with her parents in the 1960's.

So.....should I pay for reparations with my tax dollars and should she receive those dollars even though my ancestors had nothing to do with slavery and her ancestors were never slaves?

How do we pan that out?

BTW, Lori Loughlin got off because anyone in their right mind would enjoy watching her get off, hot as balls :abgg2q.jpg:
Im a Jew. If reperations are on the table, Egypt and Germany owe me a shit load of money.

But I need to ask....

I am here in America because my grandparents immigrated here in the 1920's. Well after slavery was abolished.

My across the street neighbor was born in the Bahamas and immigrated here with her parents in the 1960's.

So.....should I pay for reparations with my tax dollars and should she receive those dollars even though my ancestors had nothing to do with slavery and her ancestors were never slaves?

How do we pan that out?

My great grandparents migrated here around the same time. Settled in St. Louis, apparently many Jews settled there. From there they made good in Vegas and Southern Ca - due their white privilege, apparently.

I didn't realize Egypt might owe me reparations too, bastards:stir: Oh shit, I forgot, that was "years" ago, one must not forget, where's my cash?

I am white. If privilege applied to me because of my skin color, I would be earning a high 5 figure income with a degree from a college of my choosing on the back of a full-ride scholarship. My privilege would have shielded me from some of the dumbest decisions I ever made in my life. I wouldn't be here dedicating almost 80% of mine and my grandmother's monthly income to bills and survival. We don't enjoy any privilege because of our skin color. Being white never made our lives any easier.

We are a lower-middle-class family who barely has enough money to make ends meet. If there was a privilege, we never knew about it. I am sure the billions of white people who existed in the world before me and throughout history who suffered from poverty, famines, genocide, murder, cruel dictatorships... would have loved to have known about the privilege their skin color supposedly imbued them with. Maybe it would have spared their lives and shielded them from unnecessary suffering. White privilege is hogwash. It reeks of jealousy and has no basis in reality.

Sure it does.

The fact you didn't do anything with it isn't the issue here. Nobody told you to spend your life sitting on the couch, playing videogames.

The problem is that you didn't go to college, you didn't go out and get a job to gain life experience, and you actually think living off of someone else's disability is a life plan.

We are a lower-middle-class family who barely has enough money to make ends meet. If there was a privilege, we never knew about it. I am sure the billions of white people who existed in the world before me and throughout history who suffered from

Are our personalities set in stone, or can we work on – even improve – them?
Read more

The study, which looked at 16 different ideological orientations, could have profound implications for identifying and supporting people most vulnerable to radicalisation across the political and religious spectrum.
... would have loved to have known about the privilege their skin color supposedly imbued them with. Maybe it would have spared their lives and shielded them from unnecessary suffering. White privilege is hogwash. It reeks of jealousy and has no basis in reality.

For the sake of discussion...look at the possible other side.

"White privilege" doesn't mean there aren't poor white people...but maybe in can mean the difference between the frying pan and the fire.

I'm thinking, for example, of the justice syste

Your statement: "My privilege would have shielded me from some of the dumbest decisions I ever made in my life."

Maybe, if you had been poor AND black....your "dumb" decisions would have landed you in the juvenile justice system and from their the adult justice system in a downward spiral hitting up against laws like 3 strikes.

It's pretty much proven that black youth's are much more likely to be incarcerated than white youth's for the same crimes. So, that might be a more realistic way to see what white privelege is even though for many it's not much of a privilege.

Another example might be one aspect of poverty itself.

One of the factors that has made black poverty so entrenched is through a systemic system of laws and of violence (white race riots) towards black property owners and businesses and homes and communities that destroyed wealth and the ability to pass it to their children and so on. So as a community - whites (in general) have not had to endure that. Poverty has a lot of causes of course, some in our control, some not. But I think that is one example how race was a factor.

Another one could be this. Even though you and your grandmother are poor? Do you live in a fairly safe neighborhood? Redlining, a practice of maintaining racial segregation in the housing market often relegated black families to the worse neighborhoods - neighborhoods more likely to have the town landfill and other nice amenities located nearby, areas that white people left when black people moved in. When those areas begin to reflect the changing home values, more renters than homeowners, crime increases, incomes go down, people are stuck. Maybe white privilege in poverty means the difference between being poor in a dangerous community or poor in a somewhat safer one.

Just thoughts on a different way of looking at it :dunno:
Nice fiction--probably on the NYT best seller list.

Sure it does.

The fact you didn't do anything with it isn't the issue here. Nobody told you to spend your life sitting on the couch, playing videogames.

The problem is that you didn't go to college, you didn't go out and get a job to gain life experience, and you actually think living off of someone else's disability is a life plan.
Brings 55 years of affirmative action to mind. Black privilege?

Yes, but if the Reich doesn't focus hatred on you, then people might start to peek behind the curtain.

I mean, Wallstreebets already did massive damage by exposing the fraud that is Wall Street insider shorting.

We need people to hate each other so they don't start to question the rulers who are fucking them.

Maybe, if you had been poor AND black....your "dumb" decisions would have landed you in the juvenile justice system and from their the adult justice system in a downward spiral hitting up against laws like 3 strikes.

Hm.

Actions have consequences. The consequences don't care about your skin color.

As far as the justice system goes, the justice system doesn't serve anyone equally. Just look at our politics.
Like walking home from work in the snow in a t-shirt (because that's what you've got) and getting arrested for it? Those kinds of consequences?

Hm.

Actions have consequences. The consequences don't care about your skin color.

As far as the justice system goes, the justice system doesn't serve anyone equally. Just look at our politics.
Like walking home from work in the snow in a t-shirt (because that's what you've got) and getting arrested for it? Those kinds of consequences?

You're over-exaggerating. Be serious.

Forum List

Back