Rather than attempting to "form a coalition of willing partners"

Simply kill Assad.

Rather than arm Syrian rebels many of whom are radicals

Rather than spend taxpayer money

Rather than lead from behind as is obbable's way

Simply kill Assad.

that might be a temporary fix, but the next guy could be worse, look at Egypt

a better answer is its none of our fucking business, let them blow each other up for the next 100 years.

Last edited:
Like it or not, we are taking the inevitable path to another war in the Middle East. Obama's showing his true colors since his re-election. Mark my words, in 6-8 months, we may very well be trying to invade Syria.

Like it or not, we are taking the inevitable path to another war in the Middle East. Obama's showing his true colors since his re-election. Mark my words, in 6-8 months, we may very well be trying to invade Syria.

Yep, and McCain will be right behind obozo sending our kids to get blown up for some worthless piece of shithole desert.

we should sell arms to both sides so they can completely demolish each other, then let the Israelis finish the job. Neither side in Syria is worth one american life.

None of our business if they want to blow each other up.

Yep, and McCain will be right behind obozo sending our kids to get blown up for some worthless piece of shithole desert.

we should sell arms to both sides so they can completely demolish each other, then let the Israelis finish the job. Neither side in Syria is worth one american life.

Indeed. Some countries need to hash out their own problems.

Simply kill Assad.

a better answer is its none of our fucking business, let them blow each other up for the next 100 years.

You have a valid point...but I would be wiling to risk it...plus a new message would be sent.

Simply kill Assad.

I refer you to Part 2.11 of Executive Order 12333, signed by our Lord and Savior Ronald Wilson Reagan.

Like the American Revolution?

Simply kill Assad.

I refer you to Part 2.11 of Executive Order 12333, signed by our Lord and Savior Ronald Wilson Reagan.
Different times call for new executive orders.

Yes, we need to let other countries fight their civil wars, we are not the world police force. let them fight it out until someone wins. its none of our damn business and nothing there is worth one american life, leg, or arm.

Simply kill Assad.

You have a valid point...but I would be wiling to risk it...plus a new message would be sent.

Why hit Assad? Are you sure he is worse than the guy that would take over after him?

Now if he threatens americans in any way, then blow his ass up. But as long as he is only fighting his own people, stay out of it.

HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT TO BET?

By the way, "mark my words" and "may very well be" do not go together.

What? Do you post just to read your own words? You have no grammatical prowess, and no argumentative prowess, yet you call people on their lack of either? Textbook grammar nazi.

By the way, that moniker suits you. LonerLaugher.

What? Do you post just to read your own words? You have no grammatical prowess, and no argumentative prowess, yet you call people on their lack of either? Textbook grammar nazi.

By the way, that moniker suits you. LonerLaugher.

Don't want to bet? I say that we will not be invading Syria in 6-8 months. Mark my words.

You are pretty much a crybaby. I am not talking grammar.....I am talking communication. You are a weak communicator. Instead of working harder to make sure posts WHICH CARRY YOUR NAME are clear and accurate, you whine about someone pointing out your stupidity.

Take some personal responsibility.

I will happily tell you the story behind my "moniker". Are you interested?

Simply kill Assad.

Different times call for new executive orders.

How about that. You want Obama to have the power to order a hit on a sovereign leader?!?

Forum List

Back