My vote is to

Rather than arm Syrian rebels many of whom are radicals

Rather than spend taxpayer money

Rather than lead from behind as is obbable's way

Rather than attempting to "form a coalition of willing partners"

Simply kill Assad.

Then what?

Let the radicals and rebels fight it out until they can agree to something. :eusa_whistle:

Like it or not, we are taking the inevitable path to another war in the Middle East. Obama's showing his true colors since his re-election. Mark my words, in 6-8 months, we may very well be trying to invade Syria.

His "true colors" so far have been, no boots on the ground, send in the drones.

The idiots on the right hate that.

McCain wants all out war. Count your blessings that he's not the prez.

Like it or not, we are taking the inevitable path to another war in the Middle East. Obama's showing his true colors since his re-election. Mark my words, in 6-8 months, we may very well be trying to invade Syria.

His "true colors" so far have been, no boots on the ground, send in the drones.

The idiots on the right hate that.

McCain wants all out war. Count your blessings that he's not the prez.

I think that is the best way of doing things. Drones have really helped us kill the terrorist without putting at risk troops.

The middle east is a cluster fuck that we really don't know who's the moderate is...This is the real problem. Everyone sucks at some wave length.

HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT TO BET?

By the way, "mark my words" and "may very well be" do not go together.

Neither does "we may well be trying".

What a stupid thing to say. Its like the rw's don't know that the US has the biggest military on the planet. If Obama wants to do it, it will be done. BAM.

But, even though he's shown himself to be a hawk, he's not likely to pull a Bush/Cheney/McCain stunt that gets thousands of our people killed for nothing and runninng our debt up for nothing.

Yeah, the rw's hate it but its true. Deal with it you fools.

What a stupid thing to say. Its like the rw's don't know that the US has the biggest military on the planet. If Obama wants to do it, it will be done. BAM.

But, even though he's shown himself to be a hawk, he's not likely to pull a Bush/Cheney/McCain stunt that gets thousands of our people killed for nothing and runninng our debt up for nothing.

what you better deal with is that obozo will be putting americans in harms way in Syria very soon. That would be a stupid mistake, but so were Viet Nam, Iraq, Kosovo, Afghanistan. Both parties have gotten american kids killed for nothing. Its time we start learning from history and leave the rest of the world alone to have their civil wars, revolutions, and regional conflicts---------unless the territory of the USA is attacked or threatened, its none of our damn business.

for the record----Viet Nam----Kennedy and Johnson's war-----58,000 americans dead for nothingg.

You are full of shit claiming that only republicans have gotten americans killed.

Forum List

Back