Hows it going.

Charles_Main

AR15 Owner
Jun 23, 2008
Michigan, USA
Hey people,

Hows tricks on the MB? I personally have stopped speaking about Politics anywhere on the Web, To avoid Obama's Jack Booted Thugs, auditing me, or investigating me. I don't need the ATF, FBI, DHS, or IRS up my ass.

Get on board as Obabble makes his last mistake as he stumbles and fakes his way into Syria. This asshole has to go. Biden will be a relief.

Hey people,

Hows tricks on the MB? I personally have stopped speaking about Politics anywhere on the Web, To avoid Obama's Jack Booted Thugs, auditing me, or investigating me. I don't need the ATF, FBI, DHS, or IRS up my ass.

oh shut up. we already have one nut who thinks the government is after him. We dont another avatar

Hey people,

oh shut up. we already have one nut who thinks the government is after him. We dont another avatar

No. You're the one who needs to STFU.

To think you aren't being watched by the government you endear is... disturbing. Amidst all of the evidence, you still maintain your ignorance. Anything to protect the image of Obama. "Nooo, the government is only trying to protect me, why should I be concerned about them reading my e-mails and tracking my phone calls? No sirree, nothing to be worried about."

Ridiculous.

Hey people,

No. You're the one who needs to STFU.

To think you aren't being watched by the government you endear is... disturbing. Amidst all of the evidence, you still maintain your ignorance. Anything to protect the image of Obama. "Nooo, the government is only trying to protect me, why should I be concerned about them reading my e-mails and tracking my phone calls? No sirree, nothing to be worried about."

Ridiculous.

stop smoking meth.

Hey people,

Apparently you missed the information on the IRS scandal of administration-authorized snoops into opposition Tea Party groups and Fox News analysts using the terrorist probing afforded to Homeland Security.

I hate to say it, Plasmaball, but you are living in a :lalala: universe if you didn't realize how very dangerous it is for an administration to go after political opponents using government security apparatuses. It threatens the foundations of America, and patriots will not allow it both Democrat and Republican. It's a super no-no, and offenses cannot be boughten off with all George Soros' bankroll.

Since I just typed all those words I wonder if someone will come see me at work tomorrow if I was go visit a few Muslim websites right about now
:rofl:

971620_595101493845053_1088538049_n.jpg

And, the evidence shows that Obama had nothing to do with any of these so-called "scandals".

Sucks to be rw these days.

971620_595101493845053_1088538049_n.jpg

And, the evidence shows that Obama had nothing to do with any of these so-called "scandals".

Sucks to be rw these days.
If Obama credits himself for getting Osama bin Laden instead of American Seals, Obama snooped when the IRS did it against his political enemies.

:muahaha:

The buck doesn't stop at Bush any more. :eusa_boohoo:

Hey people,

Apparently you missed the information on the IRS scandal of administration-authorized snoops into opposition Tea Party groups and Fox News analysts using the terrorist probing afforded to Homeland Security.

I hate to say it, Plasmaball, but you are living in a :lalala: universe if you didn't realize how very dangerous it is for an administration to go after political opponents using government security apparatuses. It threatens the foundations of America, and patriots will not allow it both Democrat and Republican. It's a super no-no, and offenses cannot be boughten off with all George Soros' bankroll.

no i didnt miss the stories. I mean you have zero evidence Obama used the IRS to go after opponents. But it wouldnt be a becki post without the retarded speculation plastered all through it.

Forum List

Back