My theory. .. Biden will drop out of the debates because he will say he tested positive for Covid

and was trump against wearing masks? His people at his rallies seem to feel they don't need them

Masks are irrelevant. Masks don't work for viruses, which is why no one ever suggested wearing a mask for the flu.

The key is keep your hands off your face and wash your hands.

Masks are political, not medical
Tell that to experts including Dr Fauci Wearing masks here in NY has reduced covid by a lot

Yes, Dr. Fauci was for masks after he was against them.

So, tell me about this dream you have where Dr. Fauci isn't political ...
You mean not political like the pos Barr who's supposed to be the nations lawyer not Trumps? Or the Post master general another pos for trump not the nation? Fauci is an honest man a real scientist Trump is trying to rush a vaccine thru before election You think Trump cares how many will die if drug isn't perfect?

Wow, you're still angry at Eric Holder for saying he's Obama's "wing man." Lying hypocrite
Barr stopped trump being impeached lying about Muellers report Obama didn't kiss Putins butt like the traitor Trump Ever think Trump is hiding loads of stuff?

You always make it so easy to tell when the liquor comes out of your desk and you start doing shots. Maybe we can pick it up in the morning when you're sober
You're bonkers I have a closing bell drink at 4 and maybe 2 if I had a good day Today it looks like a 2 scotch day

Your posts suddenly became incoherent. Oh well, it's 4pm somewhere, right?
Yeah lol but I'm not there BTW you have to read Bob Woodwards description of his conversation with Trump Trump knew on Feb 7th virus deadly and didn't do squat until much later Cost many lives Trump lied many died
Fuck off with your bullshit. The democrats downplayed the virus to such a degree that it almost canceled it like they do with everything else. They did not want any attention on the virus because they wanted it all on the senate impeachment trial. Fucking Cuomo was on the news every day telling everyone how not serious the virus was. Nancy Pelosi was down in chinatown inviting everyone to come on down and gather to have a party. You just biased or plain fucking stupid?

I see you know eddie ...
I know them all they all say the exact thing not a one of them have an independent thought. Same lies same crap they parrot from the lying stupid fucking media. Link me an opinion article from CNN and act like its a damn fact. There is not a single journalist left at CNN and not many at CBS, FOX and NBC. Only difference between Fox and the rest is the people on Fox that are biased do NOT CALL THEMSELVES JOUNALISTS. Do not see Republicans linking quotes from Hannity or Tucker claiming its a fact because they said so.
Trump gets most of his BS from his buddy Hannity

Biden gets most of his BS from buddy Rachel Maddow

and was trump against wearing masks? His people at his rallies seem to feel they don't need them

Masks are irrelevant. Masks don't work for viruses, which is why no one ever suggested wearing a mask for the flu.

Tell that to experts including Dr Fauci Wearing masks here in NY has reduced covid by a lot

You mean not political like the pos Barr who's supposed to be the nations lawyer not Trumps? Or the Post master general another pos for trump not the nation? Fauci is an honest man a real scientist Trump is trying to rush a vaccine thru before election You think Trump cares how many will die if drug isn't perfect?

Wow, you're still angry at Eric Holder for saying he's Obama's "wing man." Lying hypocrite
Barr stopped trump being impeached lying about Muellers report Obama didn't kiss Putins butt like the traitor Trump Ever think Trump is hiding loads of stuff?

You always make it so easy to tell when the liquor comes out of your desk and you start doing shots. Maybe we can pick it up in the morning when you're sober
You're bonkers I have a closing bell drink at 4 and maybe 2 if I had a good day Today it looks like a 2 scotch day

Yeah lol but I'm not there BTW you have to read Bob Woodwards description of his conversation with Trump Trump knew on Feb 7th virus deadly and didn't do squat until much later Cost many lives Trump lied many died
Fuck off with your bullshit. The democrats downplayed the virus to such a degree that it almost canceled it like they do with everything else. They did not want any attention on the virus because they wanted it all on the senate impeachment trial. Fucking Cuomo was on the news every day telling everyone how not serious the virus was. Nancy Pelosi was down in chinatown inviting everyone to come on down and gather to have a party. You just biased or plain fucking stupid?

I see you know eddie ...
I know them all they all say the exact thing not a one of them have an independent thought. Same lies same crap they parrot from the lying stupid fucking media. Link me an opinion article from CNN and act like its a damn fact. There is not a single journalist left at CNN and not many at CBS, FOX and NBC. Only difference between Fox and the rest is the people on Fox that are biased do NOT CALL THEMSELVES JOUNALISTS. Do not see Republicans linking quotes from Hannity or Tucker claiming its a fact because they said so.
Trump gets most of his BS from his buddy Hannity

Biden gets most of his BS from buddy Rachel Maddow
Lol I would not even insult Biden that much. He is just senile not bat shit crazy.

• Funny
Reactions: kaz

I see you know eddie ...
WHO downplayed the virus???
Bob Woodward book 'Rage:' Trump admits to concealing true threat of coronavirus
By Jamie Gangel, Jeremy Herb and Elizabeth Stuart, CNN 2 hrs ago
https://twitter.com/share?url=http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/BB18ROUd?ocid=st&text=Bob+Woodward+book+'Rage:'+Trump+admits+to+concealing+true+threat+of+coronavirus&original_referer=http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/BB18ROUd?ocid=st
WhatsApp Web

Teen makes portraits of Covid-19 victims

Chipotle is quietly raising menu prices for people ordering delivery

CNN logoBob Woodward book 'Rage:' Trump admits to concealing true threat of coronavirus
https://twitter.com/share?url=http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/BB18ROUd?ocid=st&text=Bob+Woodward+book+'Rage:'+Trump+admits+to+concealing+true+threat+of+coronavirus&original_referer=http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/BB18ROUd?ocid=st
WhatsApp Web

View attachment 386559
President Donald Trump admitted he knew weeks before the first confirmed US coronavirus death that the virus was dangerous, airborne, highly contagious and "more deadly than even your strenuous flus," and that he repeatedly played it down publicly, according to legendary journalist Bob Woodward in his new book "Rage."
© Simon & Schuster Powered by Microsoft News
"This is deadly stuff," Trump told Woodward on February 7.
In a series of interviews with Woodward, Trump revealed that he had a surprising level of detail about the threat of the virus earlier than previously known. "Pretty amazing," Trump told Woodward, adding that the coronavirus was maybe five times "more deadly" than the flu.
Trump's admissions are in stark contrast to his frequent public comments at the time insisting that the virus was "going to disappear" and "all work out fine."
The book, using Trump's own words, depicts a President who has betrayed the public trust and the most fundamental responsibilities of his office. In "Rage," Trump says the job of a president is "to keep our country safe." But in early February, Trump told Woodward he knew how deadly the virus was, and in March, admitted he kept that knowledge hidden from the public.
You are leaving out facts. Yes Trump was briefed on the Virus. Was also assured by the same people that it was contained in China. Was like 2 weeks later when he found out that WHO and the Chinese government lied and he immediately shut down Travel. ANd even then with those facts the Dems called him xenophobe and racist for doing it. And it was the same fucking scientists Biden claims to listen to that said the Virus would likely disappear when the weather warmed up. And it did start to get better. Then EXACTLY 2 weeks after the George Floyd riots started(covid has a 2 week incubation time) the virus all of a sudden came back in force in the very cities that had the protests. Yet not a single media outlet would say those riots were part of the cause when it obviously was.
Taped ,,,,,,,
Woodward's hours of interviews with Trump were TAPED, by the way... And how did that partial air travel restriction with China save America, a county with 4.2% of the world's population and 23.4% of the world's covid cases...?
The US today (will likely be higher...or lower...tomorrow) also has 21.4% of the worlds acknowledged deaths from covid... This looks like Trump had a "handle" on the epidemic...???

I see you know eddie ...
WhatsApp Web

CNN logoBob Woodward book 'Rage:' Trump admits to concealing true threat of coronavirus
WhatsApp Web

View attachment 386559
President Donald Trump admitted he knew weeks before the first confirmed US coronavirus death that the virus was dangerous, airborne, highly contagious and "more deadly than even your strenuous flus," and that he repeatedly played it down publicly, according to legendary journalist Bob Woodward in his new book "Rage."
In a series of interviews with Woodward, Trump revealed that he had a surprising level of detail about the threat of the virus earlier than previously known. "Pretty amazing," Trump told Woodward, adding that the coronavirus was maybe five times "more deadly" than the flu.
Trump's admissions are in stark contrast to his frequent public comments at the time insisting that the virus was "going to disappear" and "all work out fine."
The book, using Trump's own words, depicts a President who has betrayed the public trust and the most fundamental responsibilities of his office. In "Rage," Trump says the job of a president is "to keep our country safe." But in early February, Trump told Woodward he knew how deadly the virus was, and in March, admitted he kept that knowledge hidden from the public.
You are leaving out facts. Yes Trump was briefed on the Virus. Was also assured by the same people that it was contained in China. Was like 2 weeks later when he found out that WHO and the Chinese government lied and he immediately shut down Travel. ANd even then with those facts the Dems called him xenophobe and racist for doing it. And it was the same fucking scientists Biden claims to listen to that said the Virus would likely disappear when the weather warmed up. And it did start to get better. Then EXACTLY 2 weeks after the George Floyd riots started(covid has a 2 week incubation time) the virus all of a sudden came back in force in the very cities that had the protests. Yet not a single media outlet would say those riots were part of the cause when it obviously was.
Taped ,,,,,,,
Woodward's hours of interviews with Trump were TAPED, by the way... And how did that partial air travel restriction with China save America, a county with 4.2% of the world's population and 23.4% of the world's covid cases...?
The US today (will likely be higher...or lower...tomorrow) also has 21.4% of the worlds acknowledged deaths from covid... This looks like Trump had a "handle" on the epidemic...???
We have 1000 times more testing being done then most countries. Is why the cases are so high.
And deaths considering how much more connected and social we are then most countries are not that bad.

Peru29,97613831.99937.06
Belgium9,912311.42867.79
Spain29,5947846.72633.38
United Kingdom²41,5863266.49625.46
Bolivia7,0974311.35625.11
Chile11,6823018.73623.73
Ecuador10,6275117.08622.03
Brazil127,464534209.47608.51
Italy35,5631060.43588.49
USA²189,158453327.17578.17

We are 10th. But I guarantee you it is more like 20th because countries like China, NK lie. And countries like India have no idea how many have died from the virus.

The travel ban stopped the spread for a time. We was too late though no one disagrees with that. But it was not Trumps fault there was not a single democrat calling for action before Trump took action. And even when Trump took action he was criticized what would of the Dems done if he would of shut down in early Feb and totally stopped the virus? Same thing they did call him a racist and say the virus was never dangerous.

Last edited:

I see you know eddie ...
WhatsApp Web

WhatsApp Web

View attachment 386559
Taped ,,,,,,,
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

"And how did that partial air travel restriction with China save America, a county with 4.2% of the world's population and 23.4% of the world's covid cases...?"

OMG, eddiew TRUSTS authoritarian governments to give accurate data!!!!!

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Of course you do ...

Also how do you explain countries that had no lockdowns at all have better numbers then most other countries? You know why? Because it is a fucking Virus it does what it does we try to manage it but it would be easier to stop a hurricane. The virus decides to mutate and kill the entire world we can do very little to stop it. Have had vaccines and treatments for the common flu for decades and there is still 40-80k americans dying from it every year.

I also wouldn't put it past democrats to gin up the riots, violence and mass shootings right before the debate, and then propose postponing debates so people can deal with healing or something along those lines...

Drafts of a DHS report call white supremacists the 'most persistent and lethal' terror threat in the US: report
Ellen Cranley Sep 5, 2020, 11:33 AM
  • A report from the Department of Homeland Security cast white supremacy as the greatest terror threat to the US, according to Politico.
  • In three drafts viewed by the outlet, the department concluded that "white supremacist extremists (WSEs) will remain the most persistent and lethal threat in the Homeland through 2021."
  • The report comes as President Donald Trump and some of his allies have slammed violence at protests against racism and police brutality as a fallout of left-wing actors in Democratic cities.
A report from the Department of Homeland Security cast white supremacy as the greatest terror threat to the US, according to Politico.
Drafts of a DHS report call white supremacists the 'most persistent and lethal' terror threat in the US: report

that's donny's base.

Gee. Guess they forgot about BLM and Antifa who have looted, burned and murdered in Portland, Seattle and Indianapolis.

Oh and Politico?? LMAO

gee - didn't know that a vast majority of arrests have benn the supreeeeeeeeeeeeeeemes?

all major outlets have confirmed & are reporting on this - politico was the first. & that there report will be coming out.

as for your comment on politico?

Politico

Has this Media Source failed a fact check? LET US KNOW HERE.

Share:
Politico - Least Biased - Not Left - Not Right - Not Liberal - Not Conservative - Credible
Factual Reporting: High - Credible - Reliable

LEAST BIASED

These sources have minimal bias and use very few loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes). The reporting is factual and usually sourced. These are the most credible media sources. See all Least Biased Sources.

• Overall, we rate Politico Least Biased based on balanced coverage of news stories and High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing and a clean fact check record.
Politico - Media Bias/Fact Check

lol... next?

Wow, leftists declaring leftists not biased. I'd say that's a fantastic argument, but wow, it's really not

View attachment 386094

so i guess then when they say MSNBC daily kos, or mother jones are left biased or that the WSJ is right leaning, they are lying too right? ?

you're dismissed.

I don't know what that means, but then neither do you

it means they are accurate in their ratings. damn - no critical thinking skills on your part.

The WSJ editorial board is conservative, but the news section is very left. So it depends what you meant.

And that doesn't add up to accurate, you were snuffing that one

View attachment 386098

i didn't vote for clinton, so my conscience is clear... lol - but it's looking pretty clear that donny grabbed you.

bigley.

No, petting Biden's legs is your gig. How'd you like the shoulder massage?

not really but you go on supporting your pussy grabbing man whore from NYC...

#pathetic.

LOL, from the girl who voted twice for a rapist and then for his enabler. Classic.

Now you're voting for an avowed racist.

When I want to take voting advice from someone, I'll find someone with morals, not you. Pass

who's the rapist other than donny? next time make sense.

btw - i'm still married to my only spouse of 35 years & have a child by one person.

donny? <snicker>

I also wouldn't put it past democrats to gin up the riots, violence and mass shootings right before the debate, and then propose postponing debates so people can deal with healing or something along those lines...

• A report from the Department of Homeland Security cast white supremacy as the greatest terror threat to the US, according to Politico.
  • In three drafts viewed by the outlet, the department concluded that "white supremacist extremists (WSEs) will remain the most persistent and lethal threat in the Homeland through 2021."
  • The report comes as President Donald Trump and some of his allies have slammed violence at protests against racism and police brutality as a fallout of left-wing actors in Democratic cities.
A report from the Department of Homeland Security cast white supremacy as the greatest terror threat to the US, according to Politico.

that's donny's base.

Gee. Guess they forgot about BLM and Antifa who have looted, burned and murdered in Portland, Seattle and Indianapolis.

Oh and Politico?? LMAO

gee - didn't know that a vast majority of arrests have benn the supreeeeeeeeeeeeeeemes?

all major outlets have confirmed & are reporting on this - politico was the first. & that there report will be coming out.

Politico

Share:
Politico - Least Biased - Not Left - Not Right - Not Liberal - Not Conservative - Credible

LEAST BIASED

These sources have minimal bias and use very few loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes). The reporting is factual and usually sourced. These are the most credible media sources. See all Least Biased Sources.

• Overall, we rate Politico Least Biased based on balanced coverage of news stories and High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing and a clean fact check record.

lol... next?

Wow, leftists declaring leftists not biased. I'd say that's a fantastic argument, but wow, it's really not

View attachment 386094

so i guess then when they say MSNBC daily kos, or mother jones are left biased or that the WSJ is right leaning, they are lying too right? ?

you're dismissed.

it means they are accurate in their ratings. damn - no critical thinking skills on your part.

The WSJ editorial board is conservative, but the news section is very left. So it depends what you meant.

View attachment 386098

i didn't vote for clinton, so my conscience is clear... lol - but it's looking pretty clear that donny grabbed you.

bigley.

#pathetic.

LOL, from the girl who voted twice for a rapist and then for his enabler. Classic.

When I want to take voting advice from someone, I'll find someone with morals, not you. Pass

Your boy slick, my dear. Who actually was a rapist. I was talking about the real world, not your imagination

1599681878281.png

that's donny's base.

Oh and Politico?? LMAO

Politico

Share:

LEAST BIASED

lol... next?

View attachment 386094

you're dismissed.

View attachment 386098

bigley.

#pathetic.

Your boy slick, my dear. Who actually was a rapist. I was talking about the real world, not your imagination

View attachment 386576

i didn't vote for slick willy - so no wonder i didn't know who you were talking about.

you voted for donny.

lol ... is YOUR conscience clear?

lol...

lol...

lol...

that's donny's base.

Oh and Politico?? LMAO

Politico

Share:

LEAST BIASED

lol... next?

View attachment 386094

you're dismissed.

View attachment 386098

bigley.

#pathetic.

View attachment 386576

i didn't vote for slick willy - so no wonder i didn't know who you were talking about.

you voted for donny.

lol...

lol...

lol...

No, I didn't vote for Trump, I voted for Gary Johnson. It's hilarious how you have this stick up your ass about someone who you would have voted for but were apparently too young, then you just go to that I voted for Trump when I didn't. Hypocrisy much?

I have said I will vote for Trump in November, but I voted for Gary Johnson in 2016. pwned

This is my theory I believe there will be no debate with Biden..
My theory? tRump will storm off the stage when confronted with the first difficult question posed by a female moderator.
/----/ That's just your wishful thinking. President Trump doesn't back down from any fight.
Well that's not true. He has a history of doing so.

Google is your friend.

The "covid" hysteria will backfire spectacularly on the Democrats. They have spent so much time fearmongering over it that their voters who are dumb enough to believe everything the media says will be afraid to leave the house.
So Trump's voters will turn out, stand in line, put their body on the line to make sure their vote gets counted.
The mainstream media (incl FOX)/Democrat party will refuse to concede and drag it on for a few months over "limited mail-in ballot access in Flordia" or some other nonsense but eventually SCOTUS will deck them out cold.

Speaking of lies kaz are you blind and deaf??
'False!' Brianna Keilar calls out Trump on his lies from past 24 ...
www.cnn.com › videos › politics › 2020/09/08 › keilar-m...

19 hours ago - CNN's Brianna Keilar fact-checks President Trump's falsehoods from the past 24 hours.
Fact-checking Trump's lies is essential. It's also increasingly ...
www.washingtonpost.com › media › 2020/08/28

Aug 29, 2020 - After a falsehood-packed GOP convention speech, journalists pushed back with a flurry of challenges — but it may not matter anymore.
Plain Talk: Trump's lies know no bounds — even when it ...
madison.com › opinion › column › dave_zweifel › plain-...

5 days ago - There are a lot of things I don't understand about Donald Trump, but none is more perplexing than his insistence to endlessly lie. Most people ...

CNN fact checking, that's classic. It's like Biden giving someone a lucidity check or Nancy Pelosi giving someone a Karen check. Classic.

So every time you idiot leftists present one of these, the first example in your post is ALWAYS a lie by you, exactly what I said.

So the first "lie" in the link our fearless leftist lies about what Trump said. Trump was talking about the MIC and she said he was talking about his own staff.

Fact checking CNN: Liar, liar, pants on fire.

Fail
Trump ADMITS he misled America about covid risk He lied to his own base and they don't give a shit FN traitors

19 hours ago - CNN's Brianna Keilar fact-checks President Trump's falsehoods from the past 24 hours.

Aug 29, 2020 - After a falsehood-packed GOP convention speech, journalists pushed back with a flurry of challenges — but it may not matter anymore.

5 days ago - There are a lot of things I don't understand about Donald Trump, but none is more perplexing than his insistence to endlessly lie. Most people ...

CNN fact checking, that's classic. It's like Biden giving someone a lucidity check or Nancy Pelosi giving someone a Karen check. Classic.

So every time you idiot leftists present one of these, the first example in your post is ALWAYS a lie by you, exactly what I said.

So the first "lie" in the link our fearless leftist lies about what Trump said. Trump was talking about the MIC and she said he was talking about his own staff.

Fail
Trump ADMITS he misled America about covid risk He lied to his own base and they don't give a shit FN traitors

And lying Democrat scum still don't admit you hyped Biden virus for your selfish political ends

Fail

And lying Democrat scum still don't admit you hyped Biden virus for your selfish political ends
Kaz I'm not hitting my head up against the wall anymore If you think this lowlife lying ,all in it for himself, pos is your choice so be it

Given his history, I expect Trump to show up, but storm off in a pouty tantrum halfway through.

In response to such disgusting cowardice, every Trump fan here will go into orgasms of delight, proclaiming how brave DearLeader was for crying and running, because the media was sooooooo unfair to him, and DearLeader really showed them!

After all, it's what they've done every other time it happened. Trump cultists adore leaders who cry and run when faced with adversity. I suppose that's because the Trump cultists have all been trained to wet themselves when commanded to, and they now consider those who have dry pants to be dirty liberals.

Fail

Kaz I'm not hitting my head up against the wall anymore If you think this lowlife lying ,all in it for himself, pos is your choice so be it

Why would I not vote for Trump because of your irrational hatred?

that's donny's base.

Oh and Politico?? LMAO

Politico

Share:

LEAST BIASED

lol... next?

View attachment 386094

you're dismissed.

View attachment 386098

bigley.

#pathetic.

View attachment 386576

you voted for donny.

lol...

lol...

lol...

No, I didn't vote for Trump, I voted for Gary Johnson. It's hilarious how you have this stick up your ass about someone who you would have voted for but were apparently too young, then you just go to that I voted for Trump when I didn't. Hypocrisy much?

I have said I will vote for Trump in November, but I voted for Gary Johnson in 2016. pwned

too young? sweety - i am 58. i have voted for more (R)s than you probably ever voted for a (D). i voted for nader in 2000 against W. AND gore/libertoady (my own state senator) .... i love how you just don't know wtf you are talking about.

p-a-w-n-e-d.

that's donny's base.

Oh and Politico?? LMAO

Politico

Share:

LEAST BIASED

lol... next?

View attachment 386094

you're dismissed.

View attachment 386098

bigley.

#pathetic.

View attachment 386576

you voted for donny.

lol...

lol...

lol...

too young? sweety - i am 58. i have voted for more (R)s than you probably ever voted for a (D). i voted for nader in 2000 against W. AND gore/libertoady (my own state senator) .... i love how you just don't know wtf you are talking about.

p-a-w-n-e-d.

Nader still wasn't a Republican, brainiac. This is the second time you said he was.

And yes, you told me you voted for a bunch of Connecticut liberal Republicans. Not impressed

Forum List

Back