My theory. .. Biden will drop out of the debates because he will say he tested positive for Covid

and was trump against wearing masks? His people at his rallies seem to feel they don't need them

Masks are irrelevant. Masks don't work for viruses, which is why no one ever suggested wearing a mask for the flu.

The key is keep your hands off your face and wash your hands.

Masks are political, not medical
Tell that to experts including Dr Fauci Wearing masks here in NY has reduced covid by a lot

Yes, Dr. Fauci was for masks after he was against them.

So, tell me about this dream you have where Dr. Fauci isn't political ...
You mean not political like the pos Barr who's supposed to be the nations lawyer not Trumps? Or the Post master general another pos for trump not the nation? Fauci is an honest man a real scientist Trump is trying to rush a vaccine thru before election You think Trump cares how many will die if drug isn't perfect?

Wow, you're still angry at Eric Holder for saying he's Obama's "wing man." Lying hypocrite
Barr stopped trump being impeached lying about Muellers report Obama didn't kiss Putins butt like the traitor Trump Ever think Trump is hiding loads of stuff?

You always make it so easy to tell when the liquor comes out of your desk and you start doing shots. Maybe we can pick it up in the morning when you're sober
You're bonkers I have a closing bell drink at 4 and maybe 2 if I had a good day Today it looks like a 2 scotch day

and was trump against wearing masks? His people at his rallies seem to feel they don't need them

Masks are irrelevant. Masks don't work for viruses, which is why no one ever suggested wearing a mask for the flu.

Tell that to experts including Dr Fauci Wearing masks here in NY has reduced covid by a lot

You mean not political like the pos Barr who's supposed to be the nations lawyer not Trumps? Or the Post master general another pos for trump not the nation? Fauci is an honest man a real scientist Trump is trying to rush a vaccine thru before election You think Trump cares how many will die if drug isn't perfect?
So you going to trust Fauci but not the dozens of scientists that it will take for the vaccine to be approved by both the FDA and the CDC? And Barr is a WHOLE lot less protective of Trump then ANY Democrat AG in history. Do not see Trumps wife going to meet the AG on the tarmac and claim it was to chit chat about the children. Do not see Barr saying he is Trumps "wing man". No Barr is following the LAW and that is what really scares crooked lying ass democrats.
Barr doesn't HAVE to say he's trumps lawyer He's SHOWN it in many ways He's kissing trumps butt
What was Holder to Obama?

Wow, you're still angry at Eric Holder for saying he's Obama's "wing man." Lying hypocrite
Barr stopped trump being impeached lying about Muellers report Obama didn't kiss Putins butt like the traitor Trump Ever think Trump is hiding loads of stuff?

You always make it so easy to tell when the liquor comes out of your desk and you start doing shots. Maybe we can pick it up in the morning when you're sober
You're bonkers I have a closing bell drink at 4 and maybe 2 if I had a good day Today it looks like a 2 scotch day
Can I join you? It is a good day.

So you going to trust Fauci but not the dozens of scientists that it will take for the vaccine to be approved by both the FDA and the CDC? And Barr is a WHOLE lot less protective of Trump then ANY Democrat AG in history. Do not see Trumps wife going to meet the AG on the tarmac and claim it was to chit chat about the children. Do not see Barr saying he is Trumps "wing man". No Barr is following the LAW and that is what really scares crooked lying ass democrats.
Barr doesn't HAVE to say he's trumps lawyer He's SHOWN it in many ways He's kissing trumps butt

Lemons are flaming pies trying to drag a tulip into the cave

Your posts suddenly became incoherent. Oh well, it's 4pm somewhere, right?

Wait till Biden asks Trump why did he lie to America about the virus Read Bob Woodwards description of his conversation with the liar and thief

Honestly speaking I don't know Don't remember Holder having to defend Obama in a civil case like Barr is doing now and don't remember how he protected Obama Maybe I missed it?

Wait till Biden asks Trump why did he lie to America about the virus Read Bob Woodwards description of his conversation with the liar and thief

Honestly speaking I don't know Don't remember Holder having to defend Obama in a civil case like Barr is doing now and don't remember how he protected Obama Maybe I missed it?

I'm not going to wade through trying to read your gibberish. Write in complete sentences with punctuation. Thanks

Yeah lol but I'm not there BTW you have to read Bob Woodwards description of his conversation with Trump Trump knew on Feb 7th virus deadly and didn't do squat until much later Cost many lives Trump lied many died

Yeah lol but I'm not there BTW you have to read Bob Woodwards description of his conversation with Trump Trump knew on Feb 7th virus deadly and didn't do squat until much later Cost many lives Trump lied many died

Pencils

Can say the same thing over and over again all you want but it will not make it true.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Fuck off with your bullshit. The democrats downplayed the virus to such a degree that it almost canceled it like they do with everything else. They did not want any attention on the virus because they wanted it all on the senate impeachment trial. Fucking Cuomo was on the news every day telling everyone how not serious the virus was. Nancy Pelosi was down in chinatown inviting everyone to come on down and gather to have a party. You just biased or plain fucking stupid?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Fuck off with your bullshit. The democrats downplayed the virus to such a degree that it almost canceled it like they do with everything else. They did not want any attention on the virus because they wanted it all on the senate impeachment trial. Fucking Cuomo was on the news every day telling everyone how not serious the virus was. Nancy Pelosi was down in chinatown inviting everyone to come on down and gather to have a party. You just biased or plain fucking stupid?

I see you know eddie ...

I see you know eddie ...
WHO downplayed the virus???
Bob Woodward book 'Rage:' Trump admits to concealing true threat of coronavirus
By Jamie Gangel, Jeremy Herb and Elizabeth Stuart, CNN 2 hrs ago
http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/BB18ROUd?ocid=sf
https://twitter.com/share?url=http:...er=http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/BB18ROUd?ocid=st
https://web.whatsapp.com/send?text=http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/BB18ROUd?ocid=sw

Teen makes portraits of Covid-19 victims

Chipotle is quietly raising menu prices for people ordering delivery

CNN logoBob Woodward book 'Rage:' Trump admits to concealing true threat of coronavirus
http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/BB18ROUd?ocid=sf
https://twitter.com/share?url=http:...er=http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/BB18ROUd?ocid=st
https://web.whatsapp.com/send?text=http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/BB18ROUd?ocid=sw

1599677497314.png

President Donald Trump admitted he knew weeks before the first confirmed US coronavirus death that the virus was dangerous, airborne, highly contagious and "more deadly than even your strenuous flus," and that he repeatedly played it down publicly, according to legendary journalist Bob Woodward in his new book "Rage."
© Simon & Schuster Powered by Microsoft News
"This is deadly stuff," Trump told Woodward on February 7.
In a series of interviews with Woodward, Trump revealed that he had a surprising level of detail about the threat of the virus earlier than previously known. "Pretty amazing," Trump told Woodward, adding that the coronavirus was maybe five times "more deadly" than the flu.
Trump's admissions are in stark contrast to his frequent public comments at the time insisting that the virus was "going to disappear" and "all work out fine."
The book, using Trump's own words, depicts a President who has betrayed the public trust and the most fundamental responsibilities of his office. In "Rage," Trump says the job of a president is "to keep our country safe." But in early February, Trump told Woodward he knew how deadly the virus was, and in March, admitted he kept that knowledge hidden from the public.

I see you know eddie ...
I know them all they all say the exact thing not a one of them have an independent thought. Same lies same crap they parrot from the lying stupid fucking media. Link me an opinion article from CNN and act like its a damn fact. There is not a single journalist left at CNN and not many at CBS, FOX and NBC. Only difference between Fox and the rest is the people on Fox that are biased do NOT CALL THEMSELVES JOUNALISTS. Do not see Republicans linking quotes from Hannity or Tucker claiming its a fact because they said so.

I see you know eddie ...
I know them all they all say the exact thing not a one of them have an independent thought. Same lies same crap they parrot from the lying stupid fucking media. Link me an opinion article from CNN and act like its a damn fact. There is not a single journalist left at CNN and not many at CBS, FOX and NBC. Only difference between Fox and the rest is the people on Fox that are biased do NOT CALL THEMSELVES JOUNALISTS. Do not see Republicans linking quotes from Hannity or Tucker claiming its a fact because they said so.
Trump gets most of his BS from his buddy Hannity

I see you know eddie ...
WhatsApp Web

CNN logoBob Woodward book 'Rage:' Trump admits to concealing true threat of coronavirus
WhatsApp Web

View attachment 386559
President Donald Trump admitted he knew weeks before the first confirmed US coronavirus death that the virus was dangerous, airborne, highly contagious and "more deadly than even your strenuous flus," and that he repeatedly played it down publicly, according to legendary journalist Bob Woodward in his new book "Rage."
In a series of interviews with Woodward, Trump revealed that he had a surprising level of detail about the threat of the virus earlier than previously known. "Pretty amazing," Trump told Woodward, adding that the coronavirus was maybe five times "more deadly" than the flu.
Trump's admissions are in stark contrast to his frequent public comments at the time insisting that the virus was "going to disappear" and "all work out fine."
The book, using Trump's own words, depicts a President who has betrayed the public trust and the most fundamental responsibilities of his office. In "Rage," Trump says the job of a president is "to keep our country safe." But in early February, Trump told Woodward he knew how deadly the virus was, and in March, admitted he kept that knowledge hidden from the public.
You are leaving out facts. Yes Trump was briefed on the Virus. Was also assured by the same people that it was contained in China. Was like 2 weeks later when he found out that WHO and the Chinese government lied and he immediately shut down Travel. ANd even then with those facts the Dems called him xenophobe and racist for doing it. And it was the same fucking scientists Biden claims to listen to that said the Virus would likely disappear when the weather warmed up. And it did start to get better. Then EXACTLY 2 weeks after the George Floyd riots started(covid has a 2 week incubation time) the virus all of a sudden came back in force in the very cities that had the protests. Yet not a single media outlet would say those riots were part of the cause when it obviously was.

Remember that motorcycle rally in Sturgis?? 250,000 covid cases are said to come from them not wearing masks and letting the disease spread............Vrooooom Varoooooom
That’s a lie and boy was that douche doctor lying over and over last night on BBC that”one out of every 100 people die from this”
What he Never included is that 1 out of every 100 INFECTED people die from this And 6 out of every 100 people Get infected
So 6 out of 100 and then add those 6 up to equal 100 and One will die
Nice Hoaxin thete Doc and sure under the bed libs just gobbled it up and spread the lie

Since you admitted it why do you sit around all day and watch TV?

I see you know eddie ...
WhatsApp Web

WhatsApp Web

View attachment 386559

Again ...

Why is downplaying the virus more dishonest than the Democrats hyping it?

I see you know eddie ...
Trump gets most of his BS from his buddy Hannity
Yeah doubt that. Hannity's views a LOT more conservative then Trumps policies. Hell Trump used to be a damn Democrat.

Forum List

Back