My proof that God exists

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Look at women -- they are unnecessarily wonderful to look at.

All that is necessary for the human race to survive is that women attract men so that we want to have sexual intercourse with them.

But women are so much more than that.

They inspire us to paint them, make statues of them, write poetry and songs about them.

Women are unnecessarily wonderful and that is my proof of God.

All that is necessary for the human race to survive is that women attract men so that we want to have sexual intercourse with them.

They inspire us to paint them, make statues of them, write poetry and songs about them.

Yes . . . wondrous and terrible, terrible like a smilodon's maw. From Eden on, temptation and distraction; inspiration and often lost causes, even crusades launched in their name, for love. They are the original slippery slope. And we know it and we take that risk regardless of the evident danger.

Yes . . . wondrous and terrible, terrible like a smilodon's maw. From Eden on, temptation and distraction; inspiration and often lost causes, even crusades launched in their name, for love. They are the original slippery slope. And we know it and we take that risk regardless of the evident danger.
Thank you, that was very poetic.

you are a LUSTER = SINNER
...those scantily clad evil women SEDUCE and make men SIN!!!!!!!
Maggot is my favorite hero

If that’s your proof, tell us all why priests rape young boy ... sometimes.
Did they learn that from God?

If that’s your proof, tell us all why priests rape young boy ... sometimes.
Did they learn that from God?
..they have an idiotic answer for everything--like ''free will''
....one time I asked one if incest is a sin, that means Adam and Eve's kids committed incest.....he said '' it wasn't incest ---------back then''''' hahahahhahahah

• Thanks
Reactions: PK1
I was trying to keep the discussion at a higher level, but inevitably the trolls came along and dragged this thread into the gutter.

Moderators, please close this thread.

I was trying to keep the discussion at a higher level, but inevitably the trolls came along and dragged this thread into the gutter.

Moderators, please close this thread.
but god can't be proven = the thread can't be serious/''higher level''/etc

Forum List

Back