My prediction

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
If the regressive traitors manage to take control of the both houses and the Presidency, I think they will be sorry later. Having watched for a long time and seen the unintended consequences of many actions, my own included, I think I can safely say that the Utopian paradise many believe they will have once all of us are silenced, will extract a toll on their children. Not that I wish that, but that's how I see it. They'll see some of their children finding out just what mom and dad bought for them. It's a shame we have so many stupid and evil people.

I'd put a link to this, but don't know how to link to my thoughts.

If the regressive traitors manage to take control of the both houses and the Presidency, I think they will be sorry later. Having watched for a long time and seen the unintended consequences of many actions, my own included, I think I can safely say that the Utopian paradise many believe they will have once all of us are silenced, will extract a toll on their children. Not that I wish that, but that's how I see it. They'll see some of their children finding out just what mom and dad bought for them. It's a shame we have so many stupid and evil people.

Not a chance. Trump knows EXACTLY what's at stake.

Trump will never allow the Fascists to take control of the People's House. The Creator won't allow it. Uncle Vlad won't allow it.

Later this year Trump will execute a Corleone Baptism Event that will wipe out almost the entire democrat Party.

He's been biding his time, lulling them into believing that he's "worried" about Mueller.

This next election is even more critical than keeping the 5th gun grabbing Fascist off of the Supreme Court

• Banned

Trump will never allow the Fascists to take control of the People's House. The Creator won't allow it. Uncle Vlad won't allow it.

Later this year Trump will execute a Corleone Baptism Event that will wipe out almost the entire democrat Party.

He's been biding his time, lulling them into believing that he's "worried" about Mueller.

This next election is even more critical than keeping the 5th gun grabbing Fascist off of the Supreme Court
I agree, but I was just saying. They will reap what they sow.

I'm not sure there's enough wattage in the Leftist light bulbs to understand the hole they're digging for themselves (and everyone else in the process).

I liken them to heroin addicts, high on the self indulgence of playing out their hatred and racism. So what if it kills them. The "high" is ALL they care about.

Nothing else matters to them.

Armored divisions will roll, first, before that scenario is consummated. The Declaration accounted well for prevention of a Fallen America.

• Banned

Armored divisions will roll, first, before that scenario is consummated. The Declaration accounted well for prevention of a Fallen America.
Sheep....

Sheep....

To clarify, I was agreeing with you.

Americans are not going to fight in the streets, but there will be consequences that will be steep.

They will be unspoken, and divulged over time.

Once we take over
Repeal Trump tax cuts
Restablish our international relations
Put sanctions back on Putin
Restore the Iran Nuclear agreement
Rejoin Paris climate accord
Restore environmental protections
Tear down the wall

I dream about the Corleone Baptism Event all the time.

I've actually lived a part of the movie.

Once we take over
Repeal Trump tax cuts
Restablish our international relations
Put sanctions back on Putin
Restore the Iran Nuclear agreement
Rejoin Paris climate accord
Restore environmental protections
Tear down the wall
Destroy your children's future.

One of the rules here clearly states that you cannot edit quotes. I'll give you 5 minutes to fix that.

I find it ironic that you call other people snowflakes.

I don't do that.

I lumped you in with the right. That was low quality of me, apologies.

One thing is certain, i have not mis-identified you.

One of the rules here clearly states that you cannot edit quotes. I'll give you 5 minutes to fix that.

I don't do that.

I have a personality disorder. Cut me some slack.

I don't do that.

Sure, why not.

I don't do that.

Sure, why not.

Damn, I wasn't expecting that.

Forum List

Back