My Prediction: Youngkin & Murphy

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Youngkin has the lead in two more polls this morning and clearly has the momentum in Virginia. I think he will emerge the victor in tomorrow's election. In New Jersey, while Ciattarreli has started getting some momentum and gaining ground, barring an upset, I think it's too little too late. I think Murphy gets reelected by a small margin.

Dems have hoped to run on mandates, shutdowns and forced consumption of their lobbyists products. It's actually rather startling that the electorate has fallen into place and has gone along with it for so long. It's weird, really. It defies human nature.

Anyway. Some relevant reading...

'People are over it': Covid vanishes from the campaign trail

“Everybody’s just ready to move on,” said Julie Roginsky, a former top adviser to Gov. Phil Murphy, the New Jersey Democrat.."

Recall that Murphy was the biggest proponent of locking down the Republic behind Cuomo.

“It takes away a great issue,” said Ben Tribbett, a longtime Democratic strategist based in Virginia.

Methinks the author of the piece is spinning reality a bit by insinuating that the elecotrate have ''covid fatigue."

It's more like covid anger. People are tired of the tyranny.

And democratic strategists as well as their propaganda wings who function under the cloak of journalism want to distract from that reality as we move into these elections

They want to distract from all of the tyranny that dems had hoped to run on, as if it was some kind of good thing to run on.

That's ship is sailing. Thankfully. At the local level anyway. Certainly the globalist diehards will continue using the ploy to gain as much control as they can over humanity.

Last edited:
Dems have hoped to run on mandates, shutdowns and forced consumption of their lobbyists products. It's actually rather startling that the electorate has fallen into place and has gone along with it for so long. It's weird, really. It defies human nature.

Anyway. Some relevant reading...

'People are over it': Covid vanishes from the campaign trail

“Everybody’s just ready to move on,” said Julie Roginsky, a former top adviser to Gov. Phil Murphy, the New Jersey Democrat.."

Recall that Murphy was the biggest proponent of locking down the Republic behind Cuomo.

“It takes away a great issue,” said Ben Tribbett, a longtime Democratic strategist based in Virginia.

Methinks the author of the piece is spinning reality a bit by insinuating that the elecotrate have ''covid fatigue."

It's more like covid anger. People are tired of the tyranny.

And democratic strategists as well as their propaganda wings who function under the cloak of journalism want to distract from that reality as we move into these elections

They want to distract from all of the tyranny that dems had hoped to run on, as if it was some kind of good thing to run on.

That's ship is sailing. Thankfully. At the local level anyway. Certainly the globalist diehards will continue using the ploy to gain as much control as they can over humanity.
New Jersey had one of the highest Covid mortality rates on the planet.

Yes, I'm for Terry M.

Of course you are, because you can't elect your favorite klansman, Ralph "Coonman" Northam, again. But McAuliffe is also a racist, so I know that makes you happy.

1635801498525.png

Youngkin has the lead in two more polls this morning and clearly has the momentum in Virginia. I think he will emerge the victor in tomorrow's election. In New Jersey, while Ciattarreli has started getting some momentum and gaining ground, barring an upset, I think it's too little too late. I think Murphy gets reelected by a small margin.
We shall find out. The problem for Youngkin is that Trump voters may not show up since he has kept Donnie at arms-length. That could make all these polls completely inaccurate.

We shall find out. The problem for Youngkin is that Trump voters may not show up since he has kept Donnie at arms-length.

I'm pretty sure only people like you see that as a "problem." I imagine Virginia Trump voters are more concerned about things that actually matter, like comments such as this, for instance.

I'm pretty sure only people like you see that as a "problem." I imagine Virginia Trump voters are more concerned about things that actually matter, like comments such as this, for instance.

Yeah yeah - It's one faux outrage after the next with these people. I especially enjoyed this interview in which an outraged mother declared that she didn't know how to talk about slavery without talking about race, because "I'm a parent - not an educator".

Exactly lady - So quit your bellyaching.

Its being artificially made to seem close for the sake of views and discourse.

McAuffre will win by at least 2%.

Forum List

Back