Elections sub-forum

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
I think it would be practical to have dedicated sub-forums for individual states under the elections sub-forum moving into the MT.

It makes sense to maintain a well-organized, compartmentalized record of goings-on state by state.

Do or do not. It's just my opinion. If, however, the bare minimum effort is enough...well...okay...but some people choose more.

I stole that line from Office Space. The Flair scene. Heh heh.

Anyway. Yeah....

I think it would be practical to have dedicated sub-forums for individual states under the elections sub-forum moving into the MT.

It makes sense to maintain a well-organized, compartmentalized record of goings-on state by state.

Do or do not. It's just my opinion. If, however, the bare minimum effort is enough...well...okay...but some people choose more.

I stole that line from Office Space. The Flair scene. Heh heh.

Anyway. Yeah....
Half the threads will get shoved into Conspiracy Theories anyway.

all states need to audit the lasst pres election

asap

asssuming our country is salvagable... Virginia gives me a little ray of hope

Audits are useless. They've already covered their tracks.

The very day that Trump got elected I specifically recall openly stating that he should create an Executive Order to keep and maintain a record of all of election results and to publish them in paper media for not less than twenty years.

And now here we are.

Last edited:
Audits are useless. They've already covered their tracks.

The very day that Trump got elected I specifically recall openly stating that he should create an Executive Order to keep and maintain a record of all of election results and to publish them in paper media for not less than twenty years.

And now here we are.
The tracks can't be covered in the recanvass.

In Maricopa, they found over 40,000 probable "phantom" votes.

The current 22-month law would be working, if numerous jurisdictions weren't deliberately hiding the ballots and other information.

Forum List

Back