My Pillow Guy Exposes How Trump Rioters Were Drugged By Antifa Sluts

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell is fast becoming known as the nation’s kookiest conspiracy theorist. His latest theory takes the cake. “The rioters were hypnotized by antifa temptresses who hid psychoactive drugs in their vaginas,” said Lindell. “If you look at the video, many of the rioters had crazed looks in their eyes.” Lindell is a notorious conspiracy theorist who seems to leave a trail of wreckage in his wake. Last week, a Newsmax reporter walked off the set after Lindell started ranting about fixed voting machines."

Sooooooooo......hmmmm......
_00-rea-008 (16).jpg

Ok, how did the Antifa sluts hide the drugs in their vaginas without the drugs affecting them?? And why would pussy drugs make the Trump supporters crazy? Did they all have an orgy before the riot? I know Lindell is an expert on drugs but he should have thought this conspiracy out a little more.

"MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell is fast becoming known as the nation’s kookiest conspiracy theorist. His latest theory takes the cake. “The rioters were hypnotized by antifa temptresses who hid psychoactive drugs in their vaginas,” said Lindell. “If you look at the video, many of the rioters had crazed looks in their eyes.” Lindell is a notorious conspiracy theorist who seems to leave a trail of wreckage in his wake. Last week, a Newsmax reporter walked off the set after Lindell started ranting about fixed voting machines."

View attachment 455844

Ok, how did the Antifa sluts hide the drugs in their vaginas without the drugs affecting them?? And why would pussy drugs make the Trump supporters crazy? Did they all have an orgy before the riot? I know Lindell is an expert on drugs but he should have thought this conspiracy out a little more.

The article sounds like more made-up bullshit. Where's the link to the Parler statement?

View attachment 455844

Bitches be crazy

View attachment 455844

Pillowhead is just exposing himself as Qbrained moron.

View attachment 455844

He's a barking loon.

View attachment 455844

The article sounds like more made-up bullshit. Where's the link to the Parler statement?

I can't find the link to it either, yet the leftists here here don't give a shit, they ignored your complaint.

View attachment 455844

I can't find the link to it either, yet the leftists here here don't give a shit, they ignored your complaint.

As expected.

View attachment 455844

Lindell will be disappointed to know that you didn't watch his documentary....

View attachment 455844

The statement came from Lindell's own mouth you dunce....

Oh, so YOU'RE the one who can provide a link to the statement! We wait beady-eyed, with bated breath.

View attachment 455844

Oh, so YOU'RE the one who can provide a link to the statement! We wait beady-eyed, with bated breath.
So let me get this straight.....

Of all of the batshit crazy shit you Trumpers proudly believe...

This is the one where you draw the line??

Bawahahahaha....you Trumpers are pathetic

View attachment 455844

So let me get this straight.....

Of all of the batshit crazy shit you Trumpers proudly believe...

This is the one where you draw the line??

Bawahahahaha....you Trumpers are pathetic

It's not that I believe any of them, it's that I do not believe any of you people under any circumstances.

Post the link or remain an idiot. Your choice.

Hey, this article is on a “satire” site. It says it right up there in the “About” section:

“The Business Standard News is a satirical site designed to parody the 24-hour news cycle. The stories are outlandish, but reality is so strange nowadays they could be true.”

Some of you Trumpsters and Q-Anon types never check a source’s credentials ... and so you get “taken in” every time!

I find it entertaining to read @Biff_Poindexter’s satire threads — but then I always check sources.

Forum List

Back