My Pillow Guy Exposes How Trump Rioters Were Drugged By Antifa Sluts

"MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell is fast becoming known as the nation’s kookiest conspiracy theorist. His latest theory takes the cake. “The rioters were hypnotized by antifa temptresses who hid psychoactive drugs in their vaginas,” said Lindell. “If you look at the video, many of the rioters had crazed looks in their eyes.” Lindell is a notorious conspiracy theorist who seems to leave a trail of wreckage in his wake. Last week, a Newsmax reporter walked off the set after Lindell started ranting about fixed voting machines."

Sooooooooo......hmmmm......
View attachment 455844

Ok, how did the Antifa sluts hide the drugs in their vaginas without the drugs affecting them?? And why would pussy drugs make the Trump supporters crazy? Did they all have an orgy before the riot? I know Lindell is an expert on drugs but he should have thought this conspiracy out a little more.

The article sounds like more made-up bullshit. Where's the link to the Parler statement?
The statement came from Lindell's own mouth you dunce....

Oh, so YOU'RE the one who can provide a link to the statement! We wait beady-eyed, with bated breath.
So let me get this straight.....

Of all of the batshit crazy shit you Trumpers proudly believe...

This is the one where you draw the line??

Bawahahahaha....you Trumpers are pathetic

It's not that I believe any of them, it's that I do not believe any of you people under any circumstances.

Post the link or remain an idiot. Your choice.
Yea, you believe them...

So why does this conspiracy trigger you so much??

If you goofy muthafuckas are willing to believe Jewish space lasers started wildfires -- you should be willing to believe sultry Antifa vixens hypnotized MAGA idiots with their drugged out vaginas

"MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell is fast becoming known as the nation’s kookiest conspiracy theorist. His latest theory takes the cake. “The rioters were hypnotized by antifa temptresses who hid psychoactive drugs in their vaginas,” said Lindell. “If you look at the video, many of the rioters had crazed looks in their eyes.” Lindell is a notorious conspiracy theorist who seems to leave a trail of wreckage in his wake. Last week, a Newsmax reporter walked off the set after Lindell started ranting about fixed voting machines."

View attachment 455844

Ok, how did the Antifa sluts hide the drugs in their vaginas without the drugs affecting them?? And why would pussy drugs make the Trump supporters crazy? Did they all have an orgy before the riot? I know Lindell is an expert on drugs but he should have thought this conspiracy out a little more.

The article sounds like more made-up bullshit. Where's the link to the Parler statement?
Lindell will be disappointed to know that you didn't watch his documentary....

Many people here will be disappointed that you can't post the link as requested.

Waiting.... waiting

Waiting
waiting
waiting.....

:D

Hey, this article is on a “satire” site. It says it right up there in the “About” section:

“The Business Standard News is a satirical site designed to parody the 24-hour news cycle. The stories are outlandish, but reality is so strange nowadays they could be true.”

Some of you Trumpsters and Q-Anon types never check a source’s credentials ... and so you get “taken in” every time!

I find it entertaining to read @Biff_Poindexter’s satire threads — but then I always check sources.
Don't tell them it's satire.....

Hey, this article is on a “satire” site. It says it right up there in the “About” section:

“The Business Standard News is a satirical site designed to parody the 24-hour news cycle. The stories are outlandish, but reality is so strange nowadays they could be true.”

Some of you Trumpsters and Q-Anon types never check a source’s credentials ... and so you get “taken in” every time!

I find it entertaining to read @Biff_Poindexter’s satire threads — but then I always check sources.

One does not generally check the "About" section.

Don't tell them it's satire.....
You’re right. Very sorry. My wife also complains that I ruin good jokes ... :(

View attachment 455844

HEY BIFFSTER.................One former crack head left for dead in a street in a Mexican shit hole town being pissed on by a donkey, and made something of himself makes you bitches cry and cry under your pillows. Hide under the bed sheets, piss all over yourselves. Take one of Mike's towels and dry those eyes. Their super absorbent you know for you whining criers.

Jesus Christ you toddler adults are pretty fucking stupid.......lolol

... makes you bitches cry and cry ...
— Makes us “cry and cry”?

— We are laughing at you Trump cultists. You who still view the world like Mike Lindell, you who still can’t discern the truth from loser Trump’s mountain of lies.

Many of you secretly cheered or held your breath when Lindell brought his notes on “martial law” for Trump to consider in his final visit to the White House. And the sad truth is that had Trump been just a more competent politician and President, or had the 2020 vote been really close, we may have ended with “martial law” and even civil war.

So Trump’s conduct and the fantasies of millions of followers of Mike Lindell is not entirely a joking matter!

But for better & worse those who violently followed Trump’s incitements to “Stop the Steal” all the way into the Capitol ... turned out to be “pretty fucking stupid.” So now it is long overdue for you “whiners” to cry us a river.

You may still act tough, having learned nothing, but we will have our little laugh, as tragic and treasonous as your cult hero’s conduct has been for our country.

Last edited:

— We are laughing at you Trump cultists. You who still view the world like Mike Lindell, you who still can’t discern the truth from loser Trump’s mountain of lies.

Many of you secretly cheered or held your breath when Lindell brought his notes on “martial law” for Trump to consider in his final visit to the White House. And the sad truth is that had Trump been just a more competent politician and President, or had the 2020 vote been really close, we may have ended with “martial law” and even civil war.

So Trump’s conduct and the fantasies of millions of followers of Mike Lindell is not entirely a joking matter!

But for better & worse those who violently followed Trump’s incitements to “Stop the Steal” all the way into the Capitol ... turned out to be “pretty fucking stupid.” So now it is long overdue for you “whiners” to cry us a river.

You may still act tough, having learned nothing, but we will have our little laugh, as tragic and treasonous as your cult hero’s conduct has been for our country.
I'm so glad you wrote all that blather to me Thomas. One sentence was enuff though. Waste of your time. But my post stungya bit. That is good. means you are alive.

I'm so glad you wrote all that blather to me Thomas. One sentence was enuff though. Waste of your time. But my post stungya bit. That is good. means you are alive.

Means only that you are still not listening or thinking.

Waste of my time? For you, surely. I like writing.

:dance:

I like dancing too!

Have you noticed that the real Christian loonies hung out with Trump?
They all hang at the same "burn-outs" churches. Hard to be so called "born again" with fried brain cells.
To be able to be in a religion requires one to believe anything blindly told from the pulpit or a book.
Sounds more like a Democrat and the MSM.
Yes it does yet it is the tenets of religions.

View attachment 455844

View attachment 455844

Many people here will be disappointed that you can't post the link as requested.

Waiting.... waiting

Waiting
waiting
waiting.....

:D
What, exactly, about any of this, do you find hard to believe? The 20-year crackhead infomercial host with an "F" BBB rating isn't exactly the picture of honesty and integrity. And we know he tried to get the exPresident to overturn the election by martial law. He is clearly batshit insane.

So again...what is hard to believe, here?

Last edited:

View attachment 455844

Leftist hate site lies about and slanders Mike Lindell.

The Reich needs to silence dissent. A two bit, utterly unknown hate site published a series of unsupported and uncorroborated claims about the MyPillow CEO, who is recognized as an enemy of the Reich...

Claims it's all a joke...

Last edited:

View attachment 455844

I don't know what is more pathetic, your failure to grasp that your link is to a hatire site (similar to satire, but replaces humor with hate) or just how unfunny the site is.

Babylon Bee has nothing to worry about....

View attachment 455844

The statement came from Lindell's own mouth you dunce....

Oh, so YOU'RE the one who can provide a link to the statement! We wait beady-eyed, with bated breath.
So let me get this straight.....

Of all of the batshit crazy shit you Trumpers proudly believe...

This is the one where you draw the line??

Bawahahahaha....you Trumpers are pathetic

1613075567495.png

View attachment 455844

I don't know what is more pathetic, your failure to grasp that your link is to a hatire site (similar to satire, but replaces humor with hate) or just how unfunny the site is.

Babylon Bee has nothing to worry about....
I knew the link was satire when I posted it dunce....

What you fail to see is that the satire is not too much different from you what you morons ACTUALLY BELIEVE......

View attachment 455844

Never had one. I don't do social media, save for this magnificent, informative board.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back