My new pup

So many beautiful dogs in this thread.

In a couple years we are going to move back to the sticks and the first thing I want to get is a dog. Haven't had one since I left my parent's house 19 years ago.

Australian Shepherd named Cricket

View attachment 415708
Gosh, what a cutie. I hear Australian sheep dogs are the Einsteins of the canine world.

They’re very intelligent.

My wife figured that our last Aussie knew over 100 words. We wound up spelling in front of him not to get him all wound up and excited!
Our previous Aussie was the same way. She knew what we were talking about. She also loved to watch TV and recognized commercials and would come running when she heard one that had a dog in it.

why are you buying dogs....please stop and adopt

Paid big money for a dog that I was sure of it’s lineage, breed characteristics and breeding. Met the parents and the breeder.

I feel no guilt.

I take good care of my dogs, have them spayed or neutered and have them under my control at all times.

I do not feel responsible for those owners who let their dogs run wild and do not spay/neuter. Even if I adopted one of their dogs, their irresponsibility will have a fresh litter in six months.
Lay the guilt trip on them.

It said a good dog can soothe a hate filled heart.

Now we'll see.......
so when you suggest that liberals should be dying from the virus do you say that with a hate filled heart?

you need a dog

I was hoping a good dog would help a liberal rejoin humanity but, now that you mention such a good alternative.....My heart would be saddened were the dog-cure ineffective. But only for the dog.

Forum List

Back