My mom said.."When you point a finger at someone, 3 fingers are pointing back at you..." Case in point!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011

Biden shamed 'irresponsible' Trump for having classified docs before WH admitted he had sensitive VP records​

"How that could possibly happen, how one anyone could be that irresponsible," Biden responded. "And I thought what data was in there that may compromise sources and methods. By that, I mean, names of people helped or et cetera."

Hmmm...

Additional documents marked classified found in Biden's Wilmington garage​

Lawyers found the Obama-Biden administration records during a search completed Wednesday night.

DT had the ultimate authority as President to declassify anything he chose.
Pedo Joe did not have that power as VP.

The real question is why they are releasing any info knowing that nothing happens by accident in DC?
The puppet masters are about done with the diaper dude. He has a few tasks left to do before they throw him under the bus but he is on the way out as the scapegoat as our country implodes

Biden shamed 'irresponsible' Trump for having classified docs before WH admitted he had sensitive VP records​

"How that could possibly happen, how one anyone could be that irresponsible," Biden responded. "And I thought what data was in there that may compromise sources and methods. By that, I mean, names of people helped or et cetera."

Hmmm...

Additional documents marked classified found in Biden's Wilmington garage​

Lawyers found the Obama-Biden administration records during a search completed Wednesday night.

It happens a lot that when someone accuses someone else of something, often the accuser has done it themselves.

That's why I use knife hands to point

iu

This blew up in Dems faces hugely, it's absolutely hilarious. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: Dems forced to appoint a special counsel to investigate the Dem in the WH. lol

Forum List

Back