My home town finally put up a marker

Between the 1920s to the early 1960s ,39 people were lynched in the county where I was born and raised. The marker has the name of July Perry on it.But in my opinion it has 38 more names to go. Growing up here in the 1960s and 70s as I child you could always feel tension in the air .The struggle between the Klan and the Us Marshalls and FBI ended with a shoot out in the Klan meeting house. Then we got more people in office with a different way of thinking. The county I grew up in is Orange County Florida. My home town Orlando.
nothing like stocking up old issues to keep the racism alive,,,

Actually I feel the victims of Democrat KKK violence SHOULD be memorialized. The Democrats treated blacks horribly (and still do) so the crimes they committed MUST be exposed for the world to see.
Too bad right wingers were the democrats, back then. They only switched parties after democrats passed civil rights acts.

No, the KKK, was, has, and ALWAYS will be a leftist, Democrat operation. Read some history. I doubt it, but you might learn something.
do yourself a favor and put that dipshit on ignore now,,, you will love yourself for it later,,,

Nah, I love slapping the little bitch around!
what is that they say about wrestling a pig???

Take advantage of your greater reach, and stay out of the tie up.

Between the 1920s to the early 1960s ,39 people were lynched in the county where I was born and raised. The marker has the name of July Perry on it.But in my opinion it has 38 more names to go. Growing up here in the 1960s and 70s as I child you could always feel tension in the air .The struggle between the Klan and the Us Marshalls and FBI ended with a shoot out in the Klan meeting house. Then we got more people in office with a different way of thinking. The county I grew up in is Orange County Florida. My home town Orlando.
nothing like stocking up old issues to keep the racism alive,,,
No no no, bringing awareness to real actually racism is fair and admirable. Unlike the main stream media or BLM that practically makes it up as they go, because it feeds their piggy banks. This seems like an honest and sincere sharing of history.

Forum List

Back