My High School Teacher's reason to vote Biden:

So, the last few days of work, I've been posting here and making threads on USMB about the communist insurrection.

I started to wonder...am I seeing too much right wing news sources and losing my mind? Or I am correct in my assessment that the antifa communists are seeking to overthrow the Republic?

Who better to turn to, then my high school mentor who taught my the value of Federalism and the Second Amendment...what he/she said...shocked me...

"Ed, the far left already won...they won a long time ago...I didn't know it then, but I know it now. Perhaps there's hope in some of the deep red states, but I do not think they will be able to resist the larger and ever hungry urban masses.

If Trump wins...they'll never stop (referencing the far-left), there will be bloodshed and death on a scale you've never seen...they waited...they waited til the last patriotic generation, my generation, got too old to fight...the donned their masks and donned them well and now they've taken them off. But the people of your generation (born 1990's) and the current (2000's) have been spoonfed and programmed...and the few of them that believe in America don't have the courage to fight...and the very few that will fight... shall perish in vain.

It cannot be won.

Move on. Forget it. Save yourself...change your tune while you still can. The American Experiment is over. May she rest in peace."

He/she then went on to berate my for my felony conviction like a good old dad/mom lol.

But still, whether he/she right or wrong in his/her assessment, it chilled me to the core.

Myself? I am fucking sick and tired of this breed of defeatist attitude among conservatives, this willingness to surrender for destruction the two and a half centuries of our nation's life and to lay down at the feet of psycho leftists and await slaughter.

The more I think about it, the more I know he/she is right.

AG Barr is postponing indictments of the Deep State coup on purpose, because he's privately banking on a Biden victory, where the charges will fizzle into nothingness.

That video the former Trump aide just made, "How America fell in 4 months from the COVID hype" shows me how soft and gullible/scared most people are.

I'm pretty sure RNA altering COVID vaccines will be mandatory to return to work or school. They can't force to take them vaccine, but they can force you to live homeless if you don't.

Twitter just censored our President...nothing happened.

Cities burn...

Mail-in ballots will secure a Biden victory. If Trump contests the results, their will be a full blown civil war involving polarized factions within our military, far left scum and foreign hostile nations.

The majority of white people in my generation are virtue signaling and taking a knee, I see it from my friends on facebook. They think it's about BLM, when they've been hoodwinked. That video of the two boys screaming "We're on your side," while the black mobs and white commies tossed bricks through their window.

Democrat mayors and governors allowed a "summer of peace" in CHAZ.

Police departments are being abolished and officers are being murdered and humiliated with impunity. Even Trump can't stop it.

It's over.

GG

AG Barr is postponing indictments of the Deep State coup on purpose, because he's privately banking on a Biden victory, where the charges will fizzle into nothingness.

Yes, the lack of prosecutions for obvious and easily proven treason, and Biden's already public bragging about using his office to extort cash for his kid from a foreign country is disturbing, and makes some wonder whether is was all just a 'good cop bad cop' scam all along. What possible excuse is there for Biden, Hillary, Podesta, Comey, and hundreds of others not to be either awaiting trial or already sitting in prison right this minute? Are they trying to run out the statutes of limitations or something?

So, the last few days of work, I've been posting here and making threads on USMB about the communist insurrection.

I started to wonder...am I seeing too much right wing news sources and losing my mind? Or I am correct in my assessment that the antifa communists are seeking to overthrow the Republic?

Who better to turn to, then my high school mentor who taught my the value of Federalism and the Second Amendment...what he/she said...shocked me...

"Ed, the far left already won...they won a long time ago...I didn't know it then, but I know it now. Perhaps there's hope in some of the deep red states, but I do not think they will be able to resist the larger and ever hungry urban masses.

If Trump wins...they'll never stop (referencing the far-left), there will be bloodshed and death on a scale you've never seen...they waited...they waited til the last patriotic generation, my generation, got too old to fight...the donned their masks and donned them well and now they've taken them off. But the people of your generation (born 1990's) and the current (2000's) have been spoonfed and programmed...and the few of them that believe in America don't have the courage to fight...and the very few that will fight... shall perish in vain.

It cannot be won.

Move on. Forget it. Save yourself...change your tune while you still can. The American Experiment is over. May she rest in peace."

He/she then went on to berate my for my felony conviction like a good old dad/mom lol.

But still, whether he/she right or wrong in his/her assessment, it chilled me to the core.

Myself? I am fucking sick and tired of this breed of defeatist attitude among conservatives, this willingness to surrender for destruction the two and a half centuries of our nation's life and to lay down at the feet of psycho leftists and await slaughter.
The problem is the generation that's replacing us. They have contempt for the country. They're embarrassed by our successes.
Our failure was losing control of the education system and turning it over to government. Government, believe it or not, has an interest in seeing the Constitution fail.

Trump is a modern day Josiah. As bad as it seems, we have a period of rest and hope with this president. But in the end, the coming generation will get the government they want -- and it wont be a Constitutionally Limited Republic

It cannot be won.

That video the former Trump aide just made, "How America fell in 4 months from the COVID hype" shows me how soft and gullible/scared most people are.

I'm pretty sure RNA altering COVID vaccines will be mandatory to return to work or school. They can't force to take them vaccine, but they can force you to live homeless if you don't.

Cities burn...

Mail-in ballots will secure a Biden victory. If Trump contests the results, their will be a full blown civil war involving polarized factions within our military, far left scum and foreign hostile nations.

The majority of white people in my generation are virtue signaling and taking a knee, I see it from my friends on facebook. They think it's about BLM, when they've been hoodwinked. That video of the two boys screaming "We're on your side," while the black mobs and white commies tossed bricks through their window.

Police departments are being abolished and officers are being murdered and humiliated with impunity. Even Trump can't stop it.

It's over.

GG

Yes, the lack of prosecutions for obvious and easily proven treason, and Biden's already public bragging about using his office to extort cash for his kid from a foreign country is disturbing, and makes some wonder whether is was all just a 'good cop bad cop' scam all along. What possible excuse is there for Biden, Hillary, Podesta, Comey, and hundreds of others not to be either awaiting trial or already sitting in prison right this minute? Are they trying to run out the statutes of limitations or something?
Who really knows the depth of corruption in it all, and this includes those who were Washington insiders or outsider's for that matter.... Yes, when we don't see indictments flying all over the place after all that we've witnessed now, then something very bad is wrong.

It cannot be won.

Cities burn...

It's over.

GG

Who really knows the depth of corruption in it all, and this includes those who were Washington insiders or outsider's for that matter.... Yes, when we don't see indictments flying all over the place after all that we've witnessed now, then something very bad is wrong.

the corruption in the Federal Courts system is especially bad, from the SC on down.

It cannot be won.

The problem is the generation that's replacing us. They have contempt for the country. They're embarrassed by our successes.
Our failure was losing control of the education system and turning it over to government. Government, believe it or not, has an interest in seeing the Constitution fail.

Trump is a modern day Josiah. As bad as it seems, we have a period of rest and hope with this president. But in the end, the coming generation will get the government they want -- and it wont be a Constitutionally Limited Republic

The Dior jewelry ad on the latest Vanity captures the look of this generation.....angry, resentful, disrespectful

1596451641676.png

Forum List

Back