Man accuses mom and son of endangering public by not social distancing, fires warning shots in store to get his message across.

I like how his logic convinces him that him that discharging a firearm towards the floor in a public place where the bullets can ricochet who knows where is less dangerous than a son and mom not social distancing.

I predict more of this crazy shit.
Social isolation and economic instability are going to make even more of these people lose their shit.

I wonder how old the boy is. Depending on his age, he can't be too far apart from his guardian or that person would then be charged with something along the lines of child endangerment.

God bless you and the boy and his mom always!!!

Holly

I have a pending B misdemeanor because some communist screamed at me in front of my house for not wearing a mask while I sweeping my portion of the sidewalk.

I stuck in the adam's apple with the tip of my broomstick.

This happened eight days ago (last Saturday).

People are losing their shit.
Some old woman pepper sprayed a couple at a park last week because they weren't wearing masks. There was no one around them until the psycho lady went over.

There were already plenty of crazy folks before everyone locked themselves in their homes and lost their jobs.

People are losing their shit.
Some old woman pepper sprayed a couple at a park last week because they weren't wearing masks. There was no one around them until the psycho lady went over.

There were already plenty of crazy folks before everyone locked themselves in their homes and lost their jobs.
Link about the incident;

Forum List

Back