My God how far we have declined...

Also don't overpopulated The Phillipines. It could flip over and drown everyone!

....from the likes Daniel Webster, Henry Clay, Henry Cabot Lodge, John Calhoun, George Norris, Robert La Follete...

(so now you know Putin not only hacked the electoral college but also invaded Korea :))

It was Guam, not the Philippines.

....from the likes Daniel Webster, Henry Clay, Henry Cabot Lodge, John Calhoun, George Norris, Robert La Follete...

(so now you know Putin not only hacked the electoral college but also invaded Korea :))

They are not the annoying ones. It is their voters that are the worthless scumbags. Those democrats must be in awe at how stupid their voters allow themselves to get.

They are not the annoying ones. It is their voters that are the worthless scumbags. Those democrats must be in awe at how stupid their voters allow themselves to get.

They appreciate it and are thankful for it. It lets them pass stupid laws.

"An architect of the federal healthcare law said last year that a "lack of transparency" and the "stupidity of the American voter" helped Congress approve ObamaCare.

In a clip unearthed Sunday, Massachusetts Institute of Technology Professor Jonathan Gruber appears on a panel and discusses how the reform earned enough votes to pass."

ObamaCare architect: 'Stupidity' of voters helped bill pass

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

OK, I forced myself to watch those videos. Pretty scary. Funny how much Nancy is concerned about Trump's willingness to work with her. "Work with" meaning meeting them 100% their way on issues. Where was that desire to work with the GOP when they were shoving Obamacare and other matters down our throat?

The Democrats should not work with the GOP on anything that does not wholeheartedly benefit the Democrats. that is not what they were elected to do.
so you admit they only work for leftists and not America? Finally a little honesty from you.

There likely isn't anything common folk can do to save the nation if the supposed best and the brightest are committing crimes (i.e. hacking) and are being applauded for doing it. The floodgates should really be open in 2020 and beyond.
If Putin stole the election from St. Hillary the Inevitable when she was a prohobitive favorite, how will you stop Uncle Vlad in 2020?

Putin stole nothing. Trump coordinated his campaign with russian hackers who operated with Putin’s knowledge. Hillary ran a very poor campaign that was ignorant of the electoral college and Trump (also) promised the world and every planet yet discovered to voters who were gullible enough to believe him.

There likely isn't anything common folk can do to save the nation if the supposed best and the brightest are committing crimes (i.e. hacking) and are being applauded for doing it. The floodgates should really be open in 2020 and beyond.
If Putin stole the election from St. Hillary the Inevitable when she was a prohobitive favorite, how will you stop Uncle Vlad in 2020?

Putin stole nothing. Trump coordinated his campaign with russian hackers who operated with Putin’s knowledge. Hillary ran a very poor campaign that was ignorant of the electoral college and Trump (also) promised the world and every planet yet discovered to voters who were gullible enough to believe him.

Trump couldn't out-promise the Free Stuff Party.

do you see Republicans continuing their work with Putin in the midterms?

OK, I forced myself to watch those videos. Pretty scary. Funny how much Nancy is concerned about Trump's willingness to work with her. "Work with" meaning meeting them 100% their way on issues. Where was that desire to work with the GOP when they were shoving Obamacare and other matters down our throat?

Nancy Pelosi has the mindset of all Democrats..."You won so now you should come crawling to us losers begging for our blessing".

Pathetic thing is she learned that by watching sniveling Republicans.

and yet dotr ....you worship at the tits of sarah palin and your orange's jesus whore....dont even bother to reply

Sarah Palin was nice looking ill admit. Especially compared to the hags the Democrats run. And seems a decent, if slightly addled, person. I'm glad she is gone.

Nancy Pelosi has the mindset of all Democrats..."You won so now you should come crawling to us losers begging for our blessing".

Nancy learning something off of anyone is a step forward, give her a little slack she needs more of it.

I think DJ Trump will be impeached possibly for obstruction of justice in firing Comey.

First there will be a special prosecutor though.

Ken Starr was a doozie.

Maybe he is still available ?!

:D

How is that any different than what the Republicans did when they lost in 2006 and 2008?

here's the real problem with the Republicans... if they had their shit together and they didn't have ideas which sucked, they'd have no problem getting stuff passed.

This is what you get when you vote someone into office due to having pity for their race.
"Awww... Let the black woman try..."

Nancy learning something off of anyone is a step forward, give her a little slack she needs more of it.

I give Nancy all the sack in the world to fall right off the end of the plank into the water below, then about 30 more feet before I let go of the rope.

You know, the worst thing that could happen to the Democrats did happen. They were exposed...
Jackpot...

Triple%2B7.jpg

Elitists don't like being publicly uncovered
AS Elitists...

Upsets the Plebs...

Makes that whole Party of the People thing look a little shaky...

Forum List

Back