My Friends! We have an FDR-era-style crisis. we need an FDR-like president. that president...is Joe Biden!

1932: Americans elected FDR
1988: Americans elected Barack Obama
2020: Americans will elect Joe Biden

The theme is American's elect democrats to clean up GOP mess: Great Depression, Great Recession, Incompetent Corona response

You're just not a good troll.

exactly. that's why i'm not one

Then you're dumb? There's no other way to go. ILMAO @ the turn in ecomoney is Trump's fault.

Trump is one of my 45 favorite presidents!

when they go low, we vote Joe!

JOE! JOE! JOE! JOE! JOE!

breaking: Trump has tested positive for the moronavirus

Biden will be the greatest jobs president since FDR, my friends!

Biden will be the greatest jobs president since FDR, my friends!

Just like FDR who stretched out the recovery from the Great Depression by seven years, failed former President Barack Hussein Obama stretched out the recovery from the recession by seven years. Slowest recovery in history.

Biden an FDR-like President? Oh I see, they are both disabled.
One physically the other mentally
would you vote for Biden if he picks Dastardly Duckworth as VP? she is also physically disabled

only an idiot votes for what a person looks like
..I would vote for Tulsi
View attachment 331349
She’s so hot...She probably would’ve beat trump had the left not been so insistent on shooting itself in the foot with a guy that would’ve creepily touched and rubbed her shoulders while forgetting what he was talking about.

Biden has been dazzling and disciplined out there on the trail

anyone who thinks otherwise is eating paste!

We have an FDR-era-style crisis. we need an FDR-like president. that president...is Joe Biden!

Biden has been dead since 1945?

Joe has given up sniffing

joelick.png

1932: Americans elected FDR
1988: Americans elected Barack Obama
2020: Americans will elect Joe Biden

The theme is American's elect democrats to clean up GOP mess: Great Depression, Great Recession, Incompetent Corona response

FDR had Guillain–Barré syndrome, not dementia like Joe Biden. Not a good example.

I am pretty sure that some liberals are laughing their heads off at the suggestion that Mr. Biden can be compared to Mr. Roosevelt.

In his first two terms, FDR (even with his polio) was strong, decisive, and determined.

Mr. Biden, the dear man, has not yet entered the Executive Mansion, and he is already tired out.

Forum List

Back