My Friend just went hospice

In this thread we see a OP who does not know shit from shinola about hospice care which Medicare pays for in the home.

Not a damn word about if he qualifies for Medicaid, which it sounds like he does....Something that he should have already been on given his reported limited resources.

They would pay for the out of home hospice facility unless he has over 2K (total) in the bank.....The car would have to be sold above the assessed value, not given away. Medicaid are pricks in that way, they go back seven years.

Damn, poor ol "Larry" is gonna have a tough row to hoe in his last days with some "influential" moonbat givin' him advice.
Good critique. Giving things away while the Vultures wait on the telephone lines. What's the problem with giving what's owned to certain individuals. Should a will have pre-emptively trumped the Vultures before going into hospice?

I will freely admit I don't understand any of this. My end of life is automatically covered including a hospice in the VA Hospital.

Larry is bad enough off that he can't go home. He needs 24/7 care.,
It is tough, I know. I pulled the plug on my mom. You should consider a pillow for your friend.

It is tough, I know. I pulled the plug on my mom. You should consider a pillow for your friend.

He pulled all the lines that were keeping him alive himself. He picked the time and the place.

I hope that, when I get to that point, I have the courage that he showed in the end.

So far, the MAGAts are at bey while the county figures out the next move.

Forum List

Back