My experience with Americans here

I never listened to the Rolling Stones, and I never liked one of their songs, I swear.
I agree. There is no Stones song that's any good. I've never understood the appeal. All they do is yell some mindless chorus over and over. Jagger always had a face you want to slap.

Bromance? lol Not on your best day.

But mocking you when you are trolling? You betcha!!
Trolling? Just pointing out that his post was a lie, because if you've heard something, you've listened to it.

But thanks for letting me know that you were mocking me... like a troll.

But lately I've been disappointed, I realized that America is becoming Europe and it's very sad. It all felt like some kind of surrealism. When I say that American culture is unique, Americans tell me that it is ordinary. When I say that Americans should not allow themselves and the symbols of their nation to be humiliated, they say that Americans should be humiliated, allowed to wipe their ass with a flag, ban the anthem and so on. When I say that America is free, they tell me that they are corporate slaves. When I say that you need to think freely, they say that you need to think in a stereotyped way and so on.

That's democrats you're talking about, not Americans.

Trolling? Just pointing out that his post was a lie, because if you've heard something, you've listened to it.

But thanks for letting me know that you were mocking me... like a troll.

In Russia? You are so sure he listened to the Stones?

And hearing a line or two from a song is a far cry from listening to a group.

In Russia? You are so sure he listened to the Stones?

And hearing a line or two from a song is a far cry from listening to a group.
Are you saying that every American purposefully listened to the Rolling Stones? Is it element of government religion?

Are you saying that every American purposefully listened to the Rolling Stones? Is it element of government religion?

No, I said nothing of the kind. But those who were teens during a certain period probably did. At least those who listened to Rock & Roll.

No, I said nothing of the kind. But those who were teens during a certain period probably did. At least those who listened to Rock & Roll.
In the USSR, there were "sixtiers", those who were against the leaving from the right-wing politics of the 50s. Was there a similar movement in the US in the 60s?

In the USSR, there were "sixtiers", those who were against the leaving from the right-wing politics of the 50s. Was there a similar movement in the US in the 60s?

The 60s were a time of great turmoil in the US. Between the Vietnam War and those protesting it, the Civil Right Movement, and the advances in women's equality, there was a lot of change.

I used to be hostile to America, and did not understand the meaning of American culture and did not understand how unique it is. But then I realized all this. I understood the meaning of Freedom, and the fact that America is the fire of the Great Revolution.

This can be seen in the USMB as well - there is minimal censorship and there is hardly anything like this in Europe.

But lately I've been disappointed, I realized that America is becoming Europe and it's very sad. It all felt like some kind of surrealism. When I say that American culture is unique, Americans tell me that it is ordinary. When I say that Americans should not allow themselves and the symbols of their nation to be humiliated, they say that Americans should be humiliated, allowed to wipe their ass with a flag, ban the anthem and so on. When I say that America is free, they tell me that they are corporate slaves. When I say that you need to think freely, they say that you need to think in a stereotyped way and so on.

I say Americans are free - they say they are slaves.

When I say Americans are heroes, they say Americans are cowards.

When I say American women beauties, they say American women are fat freaks.

Either only foreign agents remained here, or the Americans were given a chemical lobotomy(vaccination?). And I doubt that I should write further here.

Now in Russia it is widely believed that the United States has come end. This looks like the truth. But I still hope that the US will rise. Reagan was right, this is the last stronghold of freedom in the world, this is the last seat of revolution. This is the fire of the revolution, this is the beginning of the revolution, and if the prophecies come true, this will be the end of the revolution.
Be careful when you say "Americans say this or that". We have become a very divided country so there is not much agreement on anything.

Bullshit. You say America is like the movies. We Americans laugh at your views on our great nation.
What?

We don’t ride bare back ( insert gay jokes here ) on our horses while singing Native Songs and act like Bruce Willis in Die Hard?

Say it ain’t so Winter!

I used to be hostile to America, and did not understand the meaning of American culture and did not understand how unique it is. But then I realized all this. I understood the meaning of Freedom, and the fact that America is the fire of the Great Revolution.

This can be seen in the USMB as well - there is minimal censorship and there is hardly anything like this in Europe.

I say Americans are free - they say they are slaves.

When I say Americans are heroes, they say Americans are cowards.

When I say American women beauties, they say American women are fat freaks.

Either only foreign agents remained here, or the Americans were given a chemical lobotomy(vaccination?). And I doubt that I should write further here.

Now in Russia it is widely believed that the United States has come end. This looks like the truth. But I still hope that the US will rise. Reagan was right, this is the last stronghold of freedom in the world, this is the last seat of revolution. This is the fire of the revolution, this is the beginning of the revolution, and if the prophecies come true, this will be the end of the revolution.
My experience of you is you are a moron from Uranus!

Trump is a leftist traitor, he has nothing to do with Reagan.
America is in the throes of extremism at the present time (has been getting worse in the last 30 or so years). I believe the America you are speaking of can only be found by returning to the original constitutional principles of the founders and the population returning to a more moderate position between the extremes.

The 60s were a time of great turmoil in the US. Between the Vietnam War and those protesting it, the Civil Right Movement, and the advances in women's equality, there was a lot of change.
In short: the same leftist plague as now, but then at least there were no trгmpsters.

You did not answer the question. Were there "sixtiers"?

America is in the throes of extremism at the present time (has been getting worse in the last 30 or so years). I believe the America you are speaking of can only be found by returning to the original constitutional principles of the founders and the population returning to a more moderate position between the extremes.
By the way, the US constitution is not the constitution of the founders, it is a regression and a compromise with imperialism.

In short: the same leftist plague as now, but then at least there were no trгmpsters.

You did not answer the question. Were there "sixtiers"?
I never heard of any.

It was not a leftist plague. It was women and blacks finally getting equality.

And protesting the war in Vietnam was the right thing to do. We never should have been there.

Forum List

Back